Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore (customisable Vgame) Bonus Character po

Postby Rantroper » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:07 pm

2quick4u wrote:My only one true complaint is Astolfo, as in the source material They explicitly ask to be referred to as "They/Their" instead of male. So I was surprised to notice them squelched when I disabled males, but let Futa content on.

From my understanding, he keeps it ambiguous to mess with people because he finds the reveal entertaining. At heart, he is male. Marking him as futa would be what he would want since he could infiltrate games where males are turned off but futas are allowed, but that might not be what the player wants in their sandbox vore game.
Rantroper
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mysta's Openvore. July 2021, Fighting Pit Update!

Postby MysticSummoner » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:33 am

Banks009 wrote:I’ve been playing the game for a while and I bought the shrink ray item but I can’t seem to get it to work is there something I’m doing wrong

The game creator hasn't implemented that feature yet, that's why it's so much money to purchase. It just exists as a purchasable feature in the game so they don't have to add it later.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yoshi174 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:11 pm

MysticSummoner wrote:
Banks009 wrote:I’ve been playing the game for a while and I bought the shrink ray item but I can’t seem to get it to work is there something I’m doing wrong

The game creator hasn't implemented that feature yet, that's why it's so much money to purchase. It just exists as a purchasable feature in the game so they don't have to add it later.

what? the shrink way has been available and functioning for at least a few updates now. To use it just click it in the inventory and you shrink. Then walk up to someone and theyll pretty much always automatically eat you with the same rather repetitive scenes.
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby MysticSummoner » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 am

Yoshi174 wrote:
MysticSummoner wrote:

what? the shrink way has been available and functioning for at least a few updates now. To use it just click it in the inventory and you shrink. Then walk up to someone and theyll pretty much always automatically eat you with the same rather repetitive scenes.

Oh, my bad then. They might have just had an outdated version.
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:55 am

Question for Myst, think it could be possible to get femboys as their own gender selection? Not really feeling the super masculine guys, but love characters like astolfo.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

Winny wrote:Question for Myst, think it could be possible to get femboys as their own gender selection? Not really feeling the super masculine guys, but love characters like astolfo.

Can't you just write in femboy or whatever gender you want when peoplw address you ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Winny » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:43 am

Azirovka wrote:
Winny wrote:Question for Myst, think it could be possible to get femboys as their own gender selection? Not really feeling the super masculine guys, but love characters like astolfo.

Can't you just write in femboy or whatever gender you want when peoplw address you ?

Talking about other characters, not your own character. I dislike super masculine characters in vore, so I was wondering if we could get an option to have females/herms/femboys and kind of cut out that super BARA looking guy, cloud and that kratos looking person.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:02 pm

Winny wrote:I was wondering if we could get an option to have females/herms/femboys and kind of cut out that super BARA looking guy, cloud and that kratos looking person.

You don't have to interact with any given NPC you don't want, so if you remember where they are/what their overworld sprites look like, you can just avoid interacting with those particular NPCs.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 am

Well this is a fun one.
Thank you for your work.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thelegend27 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:02 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:
Winny wrote:I was wondering if we could get an option to have females/herms/femboys and kind of cut out that super BARA looking guy, cloud and that kratos looking person.

You don't have to interact with any given NPC you don't want, so if you remember where they are/what their overworld sprites look like, you can just avoid interacting with those particular NPCs.

You do though when you're training seduction and strenght, you can get eaten by them even if you don't want to
Thelegend27
New to the forum

Postby Winny » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 pm

JadeThePanda wrote:

You can get ambushed by them, and its really obnoxious having to close the entire program down when they pop up. So I can't just not interact with them, when its forced on you because you like astolfo. :s
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xexy » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Winny wrote:because you like astolfo. :s

Femboys got me weak in the knees. >///<
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

Postby DetonaTuto » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:22 pm

So... anybody knows when will unbirth be added to the game?
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:08 pm

Winny wrote:You can get ambushed by them, and its really obnoxious having to close the entire program down when they pop up. So I can't just not interact with them, when its forced on you because you like astolfo. :s

I haven't really played enough with the gym and stuff to see that I guess. I always just get one of the random anime gals telling me I suck at dancing
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mysta's Openvore. August 2021, Unbirth Update!

Postby mysta » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:41 am

New Openvore: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7aypklf4 ... 5.zip/file
The unbirth update! Only by offering yourself as prey so far.
changes:
Spoiler: show
Added ub route to the offering genital options.
Several ways to end Ub route
Added more variety to the same-size nicer belly scenes and the less aggro disposal scenes.
Added ability to offer yourself to a defeated arena opponent. They'll be quite happy with you for it
added ability for arena opponent to dispose of you at the arena.
Added entirely new NPC, frog futa (images all included this time!)

Next time I'm going to add the ability to disable NPC respawns and an Ironman mode. Probably try for pred UB too, unless I get distracted and try to work in taurs/nagas or something. ^^;

Enjoy!

Mysta

SillyLilBug wrote:Will we be able to swap out character portraits with our own art or modify a couple lines of dialogue here and there to suit personal taste? I already own MV so that wouldn't be an issue. Would also be cool if we could add our own custom NPCs to the game at some point. This is one of the few customizable vore games I've come across and the inclusion of male preds is super rare, so I'm thrilled them as an option :)
You can already swap out portraits, simply replace the images in the folder with ones with the same name.

vgove wrote:what are the ways to get money? any beside blood bank?
beat people in the fighting pit.

CarlosTeoR wrote:Hello, I want to help in some details about the game that I find hil I was playing
1-hen I finish the fight in the pit, always the character gets stuck in front of some chairs. like if some NPC is there
2-When you do a CockVore with Some NPC like Astolfo, the Image of the NPC talk gets stuck in the screen and only goes away hen you talk with another NPC because the talked NPC gets "glitched", but when you cross another door the image appears blocking again somethings.
3-The ability "demand" always fails or doesnt do effect, no matters if is a NPC or Player

1) I'll look into. (do you actually get stuck or is it just a square you cant move into?). 2) I think this is a persistent bug that I never get and I'm unsure how to fix for those who do. 3) Yes, I'm not sure why this is. Maybe a defence is too high?

Yoshi174 wrote:
MysticSummoner wrote:

You're thinking of 'Shrink Aid', shrink ray is not yet implemented.

Winny wrote:
JadeThePanda wrote:

You can get ambushed by them, and its really obnoxious having to close the entire program down when they pop up. So I can't just not interact with them, when its forced on you because you like astolfo. :s

Yes, I can see how this would be an issue. I'll add the ability to turn of NPC respawns for the next update, so they can just 'disappear' from your game at some point :wink: .

DetonaTuto wrote:So... anybody knows when will unbirth be added to the game?

now.
Last edited by mysta on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:28 am

Love the update! Really enjoyable to play. You did a fantastic job in this game! Can't wait for what else is in store in this! One question though, Will there be any chance we can take someone or visit someone in their house to stay the night? Maybe even spend time inside them or vise versa? That would be interesting but overall I love you game and thank you for this! X)
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby DetonaTuto » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Awww yeah. This update is great! Nice work and keep it up. :)
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:15 pm

It has come, an not a disapont.

Wonderbar
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Tweed7315 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:33 am

Really love the character creator, really well put together!

My char:
Spoiler: show
Tweed7315
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:25 am

I think the relationship mechanics are much deeper than I thought. Having characters join your workouts or dance sessions seems to make them like you, donating blood makes Sam like you.

Imma test just becoming take-away to see how that affects relationships
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game