Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py][Steam] (Update 1.0 09/25/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voronica Cleans House [Ren'Py] (Updated 07/29/21)

Postby Heedless » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:28 pm

'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heedless » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:11 pm

kiriaflurry wrote:How many same size scenes?

There are four same size scenes in the new update.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:No update is amazing, I LOVE Jim and Felicia, it's so nice to see friendly (and eager) prey. And seeing male prey who are actually likable is really nice too <3

I am glad you enjoyed :) And yeah, better rounded male prey make for better scenes!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I'm getting errors during the scene with the mother, daughter and son in the 'mess with them' route. If you chew Clarence then 'image sc sorrow not found' and 'image sc misery not found' appear instead of images of the mother. And for some reason it says that it's Veronica saying "Monster! You lied to me!" instead of the mum.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this and for all the details! It made it really easy to find the issue. I will patch is asap!
'Voronica Goes to Town' the animated predatory life-sim! https://heedless.itch.io/voronica-goes-to-town-a-vore-adventure
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:26 pm

Heedless wrote:
kiriaflurry wrote:How many same size scenes?

There are four same size scenes in the new update.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:No update is amazing, I LOVE Jim and Felicia, it's so nice to see friendly (and eager) prey. And seeing male prey who are actually likable is really nice too <3

I am glad you enjoyed :) And yeah, better rounded male prey make for better scenes!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I'm getting errors during the scene with the mother, daughter and son in the 'mess with them' route. If you chew Clarence then 'image sc sorrow not found' and 'image sc misery not found' appear instead of images of the mother. And for some reason it says that it's Veronica saying "Monster! You lied to me!" instead of the mum.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this and for all the details! It made it really easy to find the issue. I will patch is asap!

If you're still taking suggestions for new scenes, I think the anal insertion scene with Jim is ripe for an AV option :3
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:10 am

Can't wait for the day we can eat that prick Basillio. Loving the new update. Shame I can't pick breast expansion and giantess but thats fine :D just means I'll replay it twice to see it all :D
Great job and keen for the next installment.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heedless » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:45 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
If you're still taking suggestions for new scenes, I think the anal insertion scene with Jim is ripe for an AV option :3

I *would* like to do a couple of rounds of updates after the game is 'finished' to flesh things out a bit, so this may wind up being used :)

SephirothTheLegend wrote:Can't wait for the day we can eat that prick Basillio. Loving the new update. Shame I can't pick breast expansion and giantess but thats fine :D just means I'll replay it twice to see it all :D
Great job and keen for the next installment.

Lol, it's coming I assure you!
Twice? But then you'd miss all the forms that you get by mixing them up! :lol:
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:14 am

Out of curiosity, will anyone who has bought it on Gamejolt need to buy it on Steam when it comes out?
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:16 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Out of curiosity, will anyone who has bought it on Gamejolt need to buy it on Steam when it comes out?

Dev said the gamejolt an itch release will be same as steam release. id imagine that if needed steam keys are needed then we probably would only need to rebuy with a minimum amount. idk devs decisions.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:35 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Out of curiosity, will anyone who has bought it on Gamejolt need to buy it on Steam when it comes out?

Thanks Dotsu. Yeah, the versions are going to be identical (unless Valve gets censorious, then the others will be better, lol). Purchases on other platforms won't transfer though. I would have had to have set that up already (which I don't know how to go about given that the Steam version isn't out), and Valve requires that if you sell their keys on another site there be no price disparity between sites (i.e. you can't sell for less than you charge on Steam). As Valve takes a much larger cut, this would prevent me passing on the savings of Itch and GameJolt's lower fees on to the buyers.

As such, although alt-site's versions will NEVER be inferior and certainly aren't going to disappear with the Steam release, I am probably not ever going to include Steam keys with Itch or GameJolt purchases.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2quick4u » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:39 pm

Really enjoyed this so far. Wound up paying for the itch.io version, and it runs smooth on Joiplay for Android.

Only weird thing that's happened is that scenes in the gallery do not unlock for some reason.

But boy howdy is the feral Giantess path a treat, especially when going All Soft.
2quick4u
Participator

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:55 pm

Heedless wrote:

Thanks Dotsu. Yeah, the versions are going to be identical (unless Valve gets censorious, then the others will be better, lol). Purchases on other platforms won't transfer though. I would have had to have set that up already (which I don't know how to go about given that the Steam version isn't out), and Valve requires that if you sell their keys on another site there be no price disparity between sites (i.e. you can't sell for less than you charge on Steam). As Valve takes a much larger cut, this would prevent me passing on the savings of Itch and GameJolt's lower fees on to the buyers.

As such, although alt-site's versions will NEVER be inferior and certainly aren't going to disappear with the Steam release, I am probably not ever going to include Steam keys with Itch or GameJolt purchases.

No worries, I'd be fine to buy the steam version as well just to help support this amazing game :)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:03 am

Heedless wrote:

As someone who has worked in development for games an software yeah Valve is that way with Steamworks. (an the up front cost of a hundred dollars for a steamworks account) I get that an i feel though that in the case of itch it dose get prioraty mostly due too Gamejolt's spotty record with sales an other issues (updates) Also as a linux user i just dont care for gamejolt due to they dont like linux ports on their site. not easy to set up a linux port of a game there.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:07 am

2quick4u wrote:Really enjoyed this so far. Wound up paying for the itch.io version, and it runs smooth on Joiplay for Android.

Only weird thing that's happened is that scenes in the gallery do not unlock for some reason.

But boy howdy is the feral Giantess path a treat, especially when going All Soft.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! Enabling manual choice of transformation was, I think, the best decision I have made on this project exactly because it enables the soft/giantess combo!

Edit to add: Yeah, sorry, Endings and Achievements are coming but have not yet been implemented.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:
No worries, I'd be fine to buy the steam version as well just to help support this amazing game :)

That is very generous of you and I really appreciate it!

Dotsu wrote:As someone who has worked in development for games an software yeah Valve is that way with Steamworks. (an the up front cost of a hundred dollars for a steamworks account) I get that an i feel though that in the case of itch it dose get prioraty mostly due too Gamejolt's spotty record with sales an other issues (updates) Also as a linux user i just dont care for gamejolt due to they dont like linux ports on their site. not easy to set up a linux port of a game there.

Yeah, Game Jolt isn't known for being a go to for visual novels so it's de-prioritised from the get go. Still, I get about 20% of my total traffic there so I am glad that I set it up.

To be honest I am surprised that Valve lets you sell Steam keys on other sites at all. But it's a very good thing they do, or the Kickstarter scene for game development would just die.
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:22 pm

Heedless wrote:Yeah, Game Jolt isn't known for being a go to for visual novels so it's de-prioritised from the get go. Still, I get about 20% of my total traffic there so I am glad that I set it up.

To be honest I am surprised that Valve lets you sell Steam keys on other sites at all. But it's a very good thing they do, or the Kickstarter scene for game development would just die.

Be careful, If you ever add a auto update feature for the game. Since you plan for steam might happen. Auto updates are against GameJolt's TOS as they want the updates arcived on site. So id recommend you have a diffrent update que for gamejolt.

Have fun Developing!

As a dev for unity games Gamejolt isnt very good for unity games to.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Heedless » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:22 pm

Dotsu wrote:
Be careful, If you ever add a auto update feature for the game. Since you plan for steam might happen. Auto updates are against GameJolt's TOS as they want the updates arcived on site. So id recommend you have a diffrent update que for gamejolt.

Have fun Developing!

Oh, thanks for the advice! :D
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Heedless wrote:
Dotsu wrote:

Have fun Developing!

Oh, thanks for the advice! :D

No problem!
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby TheNewDogz » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:21 am

Ok so not gonna lie, i love the fuck out your game, question though how often do u do updates? Im just trying to get my head around the time frame so i can manage my money on patrion, not the richest man if u catch my drift, but whenever u have an update ill try to make sure i buy the latest version either on itch.io or patrion. Again though i just need an idea so i can manage my money and plan accordingly cause i like a few other games too, course yours is on the top of my favorites list
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:07 am

TheNewDogz wrote:Ok so not gonna lie, i love the fuck out your game, question though how often do u do updates? Im just trying to get my head around the time frame so i can manage my money on patrion, not the richest man if u catch my drift, but whenever u have an update ill try to make sure i buy the latest version either on itch.io or patrion. Again though i just need an idea so i can manage my money and plan accordingly cause i like a few other games too, course yours is on the top of my favorites list

It took almost 3 months for the first update to hit, how often will really depend on a lot of things. I can say buying it on Itch.io will let you download new versions when they come out, long as you have an account with them or have the order page. I recommend getting an account and buying the game, then watching the topic for when updates happen- they'll likely take a while but you'll be fine to download the latest versions as they come out then.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Heedless » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:01 pm

TheNewDogz wrote:Ok so not gonna lie, i love the fuck out your game, question though how often do u do updates? Im just trying to get my head around the time frame so i can manage my money on patrion, not the richest man if u catch my drift, but whenever u have an update ill try to make sure i buy the latest version either on itch.io or patrion. Again though i just need an idea so i can manage my money and plan accordingly cause i like a few other games too, course yours is on the top of my favorites list

Hi! I am glad you like my game so much!! New updates are aimed at being monthly but are more often every three weeks (the last one took a month and a half though as it was massive). I don't have a patreon, but new updates are (and always will be) completely free. This is a strictly 'pay-once' scenario :) Thanks again for your enthusiasm, it means a lot to me that people are enjoying this so much!

killermeow wrote:It took almost 3 months for the first update to hit, how often will really depend on a lot of things. I can say buying it on Itch.io will let you download new versions when they come out, long as you have an account with them or have the order page. I recommend getting an account and buying the game, then watching the topic for when updates happen- they'll likely take a while but you'll be fine to download the latest versions as they come out then.

Voronica Cleans House has only been out for three months and has updated three times in that period! XD The rest of your reply in on the money though - particularly about making an account on Itch as a bunch of people have misplaced their download emails!
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:39 pm

I noticed couple more glitches. In the scene with the trio on the dining table, when you eat Carey, the picture is of Voronica in a more feral style, with red eyes, regardless of whether 'messing with them' or 'down to business'.

At first I thought this was down to me picking to choose how she grows, but I went through it with letting the story choose to double check, making sure to swallow every human for maximum boob size. And sure enough, it's still a feral Voronica putting Carey into her mouth.

The other glitch I noticed is during the scene eating all Judith's friends one at a time. If you eat Crimson second to last, the gulp picture doesn't appear when choosing swallow. I tested it with multiple girls last, so it seems to be purely that when Crimson is second last, the gulp doesn't appear. (the gulp after a chew still appears though)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby Heedless » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:56 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I noticed couple more glitches. In the scene with the trio on the dining table, when you eat Carey, the picture is of Voronica in a more feral style, with red eyes, regardless of whether 'messing with them' or 'down to business'.

At first I thought this was down to me picking to choose how she grows, but I went through it with letting the story choose to double check, making sure to swallow every human for maximum boob size. And sure enough, it's still a feral Voronica putting Carey into her mouth.

The other glitch I noticed is during the scene eating all Judith's friends one at a time. If you eat Crimson second to last, the gulp picture doesn't appear when choosing swallow. I tested it with multiple girls last, so it seems to be purely that when Crimson is second last, the gulp doesn't appear. (the gulp after a chew still appears though)

Thank you!! I have found the cause of both of those issues (a misslabelled image in the former and a missing command for the latter). They will be fixed in the upcoming build :D
Heedless
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game