It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.38.0 (public), a0.39.2 (Patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.5 (public) or a0.6 (Patreon)

Postby Sriseru » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 am

Ilv18 wrote:I recently purchased a rank in Patreon and got the 0.6.1 version, and i gotta say that like always this is a good stuff, but i have problem (is not a bug or something similar) i am trying to do full tour on Elaine but when I try to crawl forward i always get stuck and then when I try to struggle free it still stuck, i tried to do it with the two skills at lvl 100 and it still doesn't work, i created another save with max strength and leveled again the skills and i still get stuck, i tried again but this time i let the things go normally it's course with spamming "rest" as i noted that it progress a bit, but at the end i still die inside the intestines.
There is a mechanic that i should do, to progress through the intestines?

The mechanics for escaping the intestines is to crawl forward, struggle to get free if you get stuck, and rest when necessary to recover your stamina. The difficulty of escaping the intestines is based on the predator's physical build as well as their primary diet—you're less likely to get stuck when crawling through the intestines of a big, bulky predator like Jasmine and it's easier to get unstuck when you do. The opposite is true for Elaine, due to her being so thin. Additionally, herbivores have longer intestines, whereas carnivores have shorter ones (so, right now, the easiest pred to escape via the intestines would be Beatrice). What this means is that it's practically impossible to escape Elaine via the intestines (however, her build gives you a bonus to escape by kicking), even if you max everything out.

alexott2121 wrote:I also became a member on patreon but I haven't received the download link for the early release version yet. I think the website is lagging behind rather severely since it's already been two days.

I've now added download instructions for Patreon supporters to the FAQ, check it out.
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Viokena » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Just wanted to say that even in this early stage (a0.5), this game has a lot of good stuff you don't often see in others, so keep up the good work!
Viokena
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:53 am

Viokena wrote:Just wanted to say that even in this early stage (a0.5), this game has a lot of good stuff you don't often see in others, so keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words! <3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:02 pm

I was wondering if there were any scenes where if they hate you enough they just eat you or if they are intoxicated enough they also just eat, or for your roommate if she is intoxicated enough and you sleep in her bed if she will eat you
Wollffett
Participator

Postby aperson1234567890 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:26 am

I am really enjoying the game so far and look forward to seeing it progress! If I wasn't as broke as the American school system I'd definitely support you on Patreon!
aperson1234567890
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sriseru » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:40 am

Wollffett wrote:I was wondering if there were any scenes where if they hate you enough they just eat you or if they are intoxicated enough they also just eat, or for your roommate if she is intoxicated enough and you sleep in her bed if she will eat you

Yes. Yes, sort of. Not yet. ;3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby darknessblades » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 am

Wollffett wrote:I was wondering if there were any scenes where if they hate you enough they just eat you or if they are intoxicated enough they also just eat, or for your roommate if she is intoxicated enough and you sleep in her bed if she will eat you

There is a scene where if you steal the money at the start with extreme low luck she eats you after a couple rounds, of unsuccessfully stealing it.
This scene even happens if she isn't at the house [not sure if this is a bug}
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Orion23 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:24 am

both link for pc are dead for some reason
Orion23
New to the forum

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.6.1 (public) or a0.7 (Patreo

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:48 am

New version is up now! :D
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:54 am

I have a problem I tried to put the save files of the old version in the new one but as soon as I load the save and continue in the game it gives me an error how do I solve?
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

Postby darknessblades » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:10 am

Sriseru wrote:New version is up now! :D

Did you fix the status Bug/exploit in the V-A0.6.1 or is it still present?
[mainly where you can get a luck of 24]

Edit looks like its fixed, [not every time, but sometimes after loading a old save i can get it back to 24].
Though if you import a version where this bug is still present you still can get a Luck of 24
---------------------
Also found a different bug.

Stats [when the bug happens]:
strength: 6
intelligence: 6
charisma:6
Luck 24

If you keep insulting "Jasmine" 24 times
and insult Sigrid 24 times Sigrid turns into a BFF [visa versa it works the same]

In other words the 2nd person [except beatrice] at the bar you talk to becomes your friend.

[edit this only looks to happen with a older save]
-----------------

Elaine will also hate you if you insult others for a long time

-------------------
darknessblades
Participator

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:07 pm

Amon258877 wrote:I have a problem I tried to put the save files of the old version in the new one but as soon as I load the save and continue in the game it gives me an error how do I solve?

Where did you save the game? To ensure that there's no code conflict between the old save and the new version, you should ideally be home and perform a simple action (like eating something, taking a shower, sleeping, or watch TV).
Sriseru
Participator

Postby h21it » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:40 pm

I can honestly say this is one of the very best vore games I've ever played in terms of writing, graphics, fetishes, pacing, the works. I mean the actual mechanics are a little slow and there are a few things I'd love to see (food digesting in the stomach, maybe some scat, more detailed 'exit' scenes) but honestly those would all just be frosting on the cake. Great work on this, I'm gonna see if there is a discrete way for me to pay for the patreon cause it is DEFINITELY worth it!
h21it
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:42 pm

h21it wrote:I can honestly say this is one of the very best vore games I've ever played in terms of writing, graphics, fetishes, pacing, the works. I mean the actual mechanics are a little slow and there are a few things I'd love to see (food digesting in the stomach, maybe some scat, more detailed 'exit' scenes) but honestly those would all just be frosting on the cake. Great work on this, I'm gonna see if there is a discrete way for me to pay for the patreon cause it is DEFINITELY worth it!

Much appreciated! <3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Red_Rudy_07 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:25 pm

Just started donating so I don't feel guilty about a small request for down the road. Any chance of being able to set a custom alarm clock time and/or ask elaine to get off the couch so you can sleep in a later build?
Red_Rudy_07
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:11 am

Red_Rudy_07 wrote:Just started donating so I don't feel guilty about a small request for down the road. Any chance of being able to set a custom alarm clock time and/or ask elaine to get off the couch so you can sleep in a later build?

Much appreciated! <3

Allowing the player to set custom alarms is definitely on my to-do list.
And you can ask Elaine if you can borrow her bed while she's using the sofa so that you can get some sleep.
Sriseru
Participator

Re: It's a Gluttonous Life - a0.6.1 (public) or a0.7.1 (Patr

Postby Sriseru » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:43 am

@Everyone
If you support me on OnlyFans and Patreon, you can now download version a0.7.1, which fixes pretty much all major bugs that have been reported with a0.7. :3
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Geroklitor » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:35 pm

tell me how to get a sex scene in the shower?
Geroklitor
New to the forum

Postby Sriseru » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:57 am

Geroklitor wrote:tell me how to get a sex scene in the shower?

I just updated the FAQ to answer your question: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60758&p=2872262#p2872262
Sriseru
Participator

Postby Amon258877 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:24 pm

But is it just my impression or are the tablets that protect you from stomach acid weaker?
because I bought like 1000 tablets I used them when I got eaten by Elein and they lasted a maximum of 4 hours before with 1000 you could stay inside a stomach for days. is it a bug or was it decided so? :?: :|
Amon258877
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game