Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days (DLC Available)

Postby umakeisee » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:52 am

Zerinol87 wrote:Why i get eaten by one of the vore club girl every time when I get the prey Route?

If you choose "I'm not ready" when they ask about the birthday meal, you will always get eaten during the next club meeting. You have to say "No birthday meal" to continue the Prey route.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:09 pm

ERankNiko wrote:Will you make DLCs for some marginal roles such as vera or Estelle?
By the way , this is the best visual novel i played so far, i m really expecting your next DLC!

I don't know how many there will be for individual characters but I can say I am working on some more stuff.

yourface5672 wrote:I have been working on a sister mod for a few days now. I have a good chunk done, but I still want to at least finish up the prey route endings before posting. I also would need help knowing how to post a file here.

I'd love to see it when you're done. As for how to post a file, you'd need to create an account on a file hosting site like Mediafire, Dropbox, or Mega.nz and then post the link somewhere.

Zerinol87 wrote:Why i get eaten by one of the vore club girl every time when I get the prey Route?

You did something to trigger the vore scene. On the MC's birthday, if you say you're not ready, he'll promise to feed himself to one of them later. If you don't want that seen, choose a different option on his birthday.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:28 am

Vore Days Mod: Darling Sister v0.8 and Daisy Dukes v0.1

I love this game. It's easily the best VN on the site. I started out just wanting to add some scenes with Sarah, but it quickly ballooned into a massive project. It also ended up involving Daisy in a significant way. A few things are works in progress, mostly on the last day, but there's still a lot of new scenes if you spend time with your sister.

I tried my best, to get everything working, but there may still be errors. Please let me know if you run across anything. Including the preceding line of dialogue will help a lot. I'll be working on this basically every day, so if you're disappointed by a "Work in progress..." scene, I apologize and want you to know I already have a plan for them. I just need to add them. The three To Be Continued scenes are placeholders that I don't have fleshed out plans for yet.

All the original and DLC content is here, although some scenes have added decisions or results based on actions, so this download will be the full game. I'm sorry if the size is an issue. I also made a MAC version in case anyone wants it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Please enjoy!

Edit: 1.75 Build
Mediafire PC
Mediafire MAC
Last edited by umakeisee on Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:52 am

Here's a run down on things going on in the mod.
Spoiler: show

I added multiple variables, most importantly sispoints. You build them up by spending time with her or prioritizing her over your mom.
Day 5 onward starts getting a little nuts. Many scenes with multiple decisions, new early triggers for later events and I incorporated the two unused character pictures.
Lastly, for Day 7, I went with the Prey route like the Mom DLC. That will have a lot of different choices and results based on final sispoints, but it currently only has one finished route and a fifth of another.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Alright. It's added to the list.

I played around with it for a bit and yeah, it was a little disappointing when I read stuff about some parts not being completed, but what you have is pretty good.

There aren't really any major differences until Day 5.
When you talk to Sarah at the beach.

As for getting Sarah's route via the prey route:
Say you're not certain when Mom asks what you want to do.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:11 pm

Thanks for giving it a try. I spent the last two days working on this almost exclusively, so I wanted to share it and start getting feedback. I forgot to say that I recommend restarting. You won't make progress with Sarah retroactively. Day 1-4 is mostly building affinity. There's three changes beforehand.
Sarah will let you go during the random dinner if you have max affinity and say you don't want to be eaten.
This scene doesn't affect affinity because I didn't want random chance affecting the route.
You can tell Sarah not to eat you if you rested in her stomach on your birthday. Affinity will determine if she stops.
You can ask Sarah to let you go if you get eaten on day 4 after being a workout snack. Your affinity and if you avoided getting eaten in the morning will determine if she lets you out.
You'll need to survive both these last two scenes to gain max affinity. It won't matter for the ending right now, but it will affect day 5.
Day 5 will also start taking girlseaten into account as well.

I don't have plans to adjust anything else before Day 5 right now.

Day 5 is the reason I added Daisy Dukes to the mod
During the morning hunt, if you let Sarah eat the Beach Babe and don't join her, you get a chance to hunt down Daisy. You can eat her or start dating her.
Either way, you'll meet a new character the next day. That is where the To Be Continued screens are, but you will progress into the normal game from there.
I'll probably work on a Darling Sister and dating Daisy variants before focusing on the To Be Continued screens.

Day 7 is where the most work needs to be done.
The only complete route on "become a pred" is inviting Daisy and Jessica over.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:22 pm

Regarding day 7 for the Mod: it looks like you need 11 points, but can only get 10 max at the moment.

Not sure if I'm just missing something, or it's intentional.

I suppose it could be remedied by adding one point as Sarah talks to you that morning.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby umakeisee » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:20 am

anirishnirvana wrote:Regarding day 7 for the Mod: it looks like you need 11 points, but can only get 10 max at the moment.

Not sure if I'm just missing something, or it's intentional.

I suppose it could be remedied by adding one point as Sarah talks to you that morning.

This is part of the incomplete content. I set both of Sarah's full affinity values to 11 since neither scene was in place yet. I have finished one of them, which I have set the value for back to 10 in my local version, along with most of the other "in progress" sections. One reason so much was left unfinished was because I kept thinking up new scenes I wanted to do. I didn't initially plan to include Daisy content, but it just happened. Since I only have two more routes and a general idea of what I want to do with them, I should be able to release the 1.0 version of Darling Sister before Friday. I don't want to make any promises though, as life sometimes gets in the way. The only omission might be the other max affinity scene. I realized that, even though it sounds amazing, it would be a bitch to actually code and write. If I do, I'll think of an alternate scene. Thank you for trying out the mod and I hope you enjoyed it.

As far as Daisy Dukes, that is shelved so I can finish Darling Sister. I have some ideas for it, but nothing solid yet.
I'm thinking something along the lines of an alternate other route if you become Terra's master, where you train her by feeding her the surviving friends and/or their mothers. I wouldn't mind other suggestions for what to include either. That goes specifically for Terra and Daisy right now, but will eventually do it for other girls if I get some inspiration. I am including Vera in the Terra stuff because I saw someone mention wanting more of her and I also like her.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:17 pm

On day 7 neutral, checking the routes there:
*** - If you don't eat Kloe and Karin, there will be a new member joining the club. You can either eat her or have her eat you.

I've not been able to get a scene with a new member; are there additional requirements? I tried the "Let's not" option, and reached the end without a high enough score for the final day family member prey (which I assume is neutral?)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RealZikik » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Journeyman wrote:On day 7 neutral, checking the routes there:
*** - If you don't eat Kloe and Karin, there will be a new member joining the club. You can either eat her or have her eat you.

I've not been able to get a scene with a new member; are there additional requirements? I tried the "Let's not" option, and reached the end without a high enough score for the final day family member prey (which I assume is neutral?)

For the neutral route, you have to eat AND digest at least one girl (the random girl in the art room gives you an option to let her out). If you haven't eaten the girls in the club, there will be a new member.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Journeyman » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Ahaa, just got it, but eating/digesting exactly 1 early on and dodging the rest. I must've triggered some other path along the way be eating multiple before!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DoctorBirkin » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:21 am

I have a problem with the game. I just installed it and started to play. But there is no Sound.
No music or soundeffects. It's completely silent and i can't figure it out what the problem is.
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:03 am

DoctorBirkin wrote:I have a problem with the game. I just installed it and started to play. But there is no Sound.
No music or soundeffects. It's completely silent and i can't figure it out what the problem is.

U haven't a problem, it's normal
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DoctorBirkin » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
DoctorBirkin wrote:I have a problem with the game. I just installed it and started to play. But there is no Sound.

U haven't a problem, it's normal

Good to know, thanks.
But why is there a audio folder full of audio? Is that for a future version maybe?
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:33 pm

DoctorBirkin wrote:But why is there a audio folder full of audio? Is that for a future version maybe?

It's pretty common for unused stuff to be present in the files of a game. There were plans to add music and sound but at present, I'm not really willing to put in the time and effort to do that when there are other things I'd rather work on.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby umakeisee » Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:15 am

A little late, but I finished the Darling Sister mod. I also added some events for Daisy Dukes that go along with it. For the most part, it's finishing the "in progress..." screens. Most will be during the special Day 7 event.

I made a build for both Windows and MAC:
Mediafire PC
Mediafire MAC

If there's any issues, please let me know.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:47 pm

Wonder if there'll be a guide for darling sister.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby umakeisee » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:13 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Wonder if there'll be a guide for darling sister.

Oh, yeah, I can do that. For Darling Sister...
There are ten chances to get Sispoints to gain affinity with Sarah.
Day 1: [Say goodbye to sis], [Your Sister (Since her class doesn't have enough boys)] and [Sarah] for dinner.
Day 2: No more points, but there's a new scene if you have 3 points and choose You don't want to be Sarah's dinner.
Day 3: [Sarah's Present] and [Go see Sarah]. You must choose [She eats you] for your present to get max points.
Day 4: [No!] when Sarah tries to eat you for breakfast, spend time with Sarah during the morning and [Please let me out] if she eats you for dinner after being a workout snack. You must get both breakfast and dinner scenes to get max. If you get both, but missed a point, Sarah will ignore your request and digest you for dinner.
Day 5: [Talk to Sarah] and [Run into Sarah]. Both sispoints and girlseaten will affect what happens.When you visit your Mom's room that night, Sarah will not feed herself to Mom if you have enough points.
Day 6: You will get a unique lunch and Council President scenes if you did Day 5 hunts. If you are on the prey route, choose [I'm not sure] to get Sarah's prey ending route. If you're on the other route, Sarah will feed herself to you if you have enough points.
Day 7: A few endings will be added if you have max points.

As for Daisy Dukes...
On Day 5, choose [Want to help me find some food] with Sarah on the beach. [Have Sarah show you how it's done], [She's all yours] and [Rub her down from the outside]. Daisy will see you and you need to [Hunt down your meal]. From there, you can make her your meal or your girlfriend. Either way, you'll meet a new character at lunch on Day 6.
During Sarah's Prey route, if you made Daisy your girlfriend, you'll get a new event and multiple endings for the [I want to become a pred] [Call Jessica and Daisy] scene.
I plan to add more to that scenario, but I'm taking a break for now.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:36 am

Datstrudel wrote:Also a bit of an odd spoiler question.
At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

Checked the code and the only 2 I can think off are
eating Sarah yourself after wanting to eat her for dinner on Day 1, and maybe some variation with the Darling sister. Assuming she makes it to day 6 (random Mom scene day 5 / Darling Sister you Pred scenes).
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Days

Postby umakeisee » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 am

anirishnirvana wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:Also a bit of an odd spoiler question.
At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

Checked the code and the only 2 I can think off are
eating Sarah yourself after wanting to eat her for dinner on Day 1, and maybe some variation with the Darling sister. Assuming she makes it to day 6 (random Mom scene day 5 / Darling Sister you Pred scenes).

In Darling Sister...
Other Route, she'll feed herself to you if you asked to eat her on Day 1 and have high affinity with her.
Prey route, if you choose I Don't Know, you will get a new route involving Sarah.
Pred is the same as usual.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game