Mysta's Openvore. New Beta and General release! 2024!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

To celebrate bonus NPC Patreon polls, get one here too! What MMA2 character do you want in openvore?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:48 am

Futa succubus
46%
Ritz
6%
Charlotte
30%
Zeena
9%
Ali
9%

Total votes : 389

Re: Mysta's Openvore. July 2021, Fighting Pit Update!

Postby JadeThePanda » Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:16 pm

Who's the artist(s)/what's the source(s) for Pip's art? Mainly looking for more art of whoever Pip is visually based on.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby JayRemmi95 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:09 pm

I really like this so far, and look forward to what you have coming for it!

Gotta ask. Will there be more vore options/dialogue for when you are shrunk? Just curious.
Those who fear death, can never truly live.
JayRemmi95
New to the forum

Postby 07584 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:28 am

..Is there any ways to respawn npc who digested by player? Someone I don't want (like males) keep respawning, but others don't spawn whatever I do. I still need them for relationship with oter npc...
New to the forum

Postby Asrielbend » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:03 am

I had an interesting idea since you made the fighting Pit. Are you ever going to add an option to where you can win but still able to feed yourself to the opponent if you wished to?
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:42 am

Will you be able to get cv'd when your shrunk or?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby mysta » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:59 am

JayRemmi95 wrote:I really like this so far, and look forward to what you have coming for it!
Gotta ask. Will there be more vore options/dialogue for when you are shrunk? Just curious.

nukers1 wrote:Will you be able to get cv'd when your shrunk or?

Yes, more options will be added to the shrinking route. I was adding in the mechanic with the code update and so I quickly added a simple 'placeholder' scene there. Reactions to you will be more varied in the future.

07584 wrote:..Is there any ways to respawn npc who digested by player? Someone I don't want (like males) keep respawning, but others don't spawn whatever I do. I still need them for relationship with oter npc...

No. The ones that respawn do so for their own lore reasons. In game, as in life, people die when they are digested. I wanted to keep the weight to that decision for most of the cast.

Asrielbend wrote:I had an interesting idea since you made the fighting Pit. Are you ever going to add an option to where you can win but still able to feed yourself to the opponent if you wished to?

Probably!

JadeThePanda wrote:Who's the artist(s)/what's the source(s) for Pip's art? Mainly looking for more art of whoever Pip is visually based on.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=1466422

Working on the unbirth update now! :-D

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:04 am

Thanks
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asrielbend » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:35 pm

Excited to see what you do with the unbirth update then! stay safe and stay well!
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby mysta » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:21 am

Asrielbend wrote:Excited to see what you do with the unbirth update then! stay safe and stay well!

Update up for supporters now. Should be here toward the end of the month.

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miraak11th » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:24 am

I have 3 questions:
1. Will we in future updates also be able to have sex with the NPC's?
2. How do you make money?
3. Does Eis have a notes page? cause I don't have her in my notes... :(
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:09 am

I expect someone's probably mentioned this before but there is a pervasive bug with Mysti that causes the game to lock up when interacting with her. I'm not sure what the paramaters are but when you try to talk to her, I get a "Reference Error addit is not defined".
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby IncoIsARadio » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:29 am

Ok first off, the discord link has expired- is there another link I could use?
Second off, is there any sort of guide on how one could implement an extra character of our own? If it is at all possible??
IncoIsARadio
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:48 am

I'm finding the same thing is happening to characters in the fighting pit as well. I can interact with them like once, and if I reload they have the same Reference error.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby mysta » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:13 am

Miraak11th wrote:I have 3 questions:
1. Will we in future updates also be able to have sex with the NPC's?
2. How do you make money?
3. Does Eis have a notes page? cause I don't have her in my notes... :(

Eventually, from the donation entre below the gym, typo in the notes file (fixed for next update).

RandomInjury wrote:I'm finding the same thing is happening to characters in the fighting pit as well. I can interact with them like once, and if I reload they have the same Reference error.

This is from not calling a specific function before trying to locate an image, if you talk to someone normally before interacting with the problem char on reload it shouldn't have an error. I've added extra redundancy to this so should be fixed for next update.

IncoIsARadio wrote:Ok first off, the discord link has expired- is there another link I could use?
Second off, is there any sort of guide on how one could implement an extra character of our own? If it is at all possible??

Discord link updated.
So, the version I release isn't editable at the moment. Maybe I'll make an open access release once it's a little more developed, though you'd have to own RPGmaker mv to edit, and it is a little fiddly. There's a patreon tier for me to add in your NPC now though. ^^;

Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SillyLilBug » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:05 pm

Will we be able to swap out character portraits with our own art or modify a couple lines of dialogue here and there to suit personal taste? I already own MV so that wouldn't be an issue. Would also be cool if we could add our own custom NPCs to the game at some point. This is one of the few customizable vore games I've come across and the inclusion of male preds is super rare, so I'm thrilled them as an option :)
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:15 pm

what are the ways to get money? any beside blood bank?
vgove
Participator

Postby MysticSummoner » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:38 pm

So, I've been playing this game and have loved it so far, but I wanted to share a few things I've noticed:
1) It seems the "tell them who it is" option when approaching another npc with someone in your belly is broken and doesn't do anything.
2) Missy's name in the notes is mistyped and appears as "<issy"
3) This is more of a general question, but from with text that shows for seduction when you check yourself in the mirror, it almost seems to be hinting at a possible future mechanic of relationships? Is this a planned thing or just how the text is supposed to read?
MysticSummoner
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarlosTeoR » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:34 pm

Hello, I want to help in some details about the game that I find hil I was playing
1-hen I finish the fight in the pit, always the character gets stuck in front of some chairs. like if some NPC is there

2-When you do a CockVore with Some NPC like Astolfo, the Image of the NPC talk gets stuck in the screen and only goes away hen you talk with another NPC because the talked NPC gets "glitched", but when you cross anyother door the image appears blocking again somethings.

3-The ability "demand" always fails or doesnt do effect, no matters if is a NPC or Player
CarlosTeoR
New to the forum

Postby DetonaTuto » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:52 pm

Man, I can't wait for unbirth to be added here~ Maybe you could also add unbirth absorption instead of just cum transformation? Its just a suggestion. :-D
DetonaTuto
Somewhat familiar

Postby Banks009 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:22 am

I’ve been playing the game for a while and I bought the shrink ray item but I can’t seem to get it to work is there something I’m doing wrong
Banks009
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game