Sunny the diaper collector Demo

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Test

b
25%
b
25%
No
25%
b
25%

Total votes : 12

Sunny the diaper collector Demo

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 am

I have reached 500k page view and I thought I may should offer some kind of reward. Therefore, I have decided to share a first demo for a very big text game project I’m doing for a while now.

It’s a game about a cute young girl named Sunny that lives in a world where panties never were invented. Everyone wears diapers instead. No matter how old or small.
Vore is very common in the world. But nobody likes to talk about it because it’s perverted and embarrassing.
Sunny however, is not just into vore. She adores diapers that were filled with cute girls or boys. And that’s why she has decided to create the biggest filled diaper collection of the world.
Can she fulfill her dreams? Or will she just end up as poop inside a diaper herself?

In the demo you are allowed to play the whole first chapter and the first few meals of the second chapter. You can also explore most of the chapter 2 area. But most rooms are not filled with content yet.
So far, the game contains 11 preys. I Plan to do 5 or 6 Chapter with round about 60 to 70 preys.

I do not want to spoiler the prey list. But so far you can find girls/boys from:
- Kobayashi, maid dragon.
- Pokemon
- Lucky Star
- Watate! An Angel…
- Hyper Dimension Neptunia
- Mega Man

Furthermore, already planned for the near future are:
- Disgea
- Fire Emblem
- Danga Ronpa
- My next life as a Villainess.
- Eromanga Sensei
- Blend S

Most prey and pred ends are revolving around normal-sized meals. But I also plan to add some variety with soft cannibalism, food tf and shrinking.

Support and feedback would be nice! Also, suggestions for meals could be helpful, especially feminine boy meals.

Here is the link:
https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... tor-demo-1

Dsclaimer: Mobile version is not recomended as you can't see the game panels. (Sadly you can't disable it completly on the webside. Please just chance to the desktop version of the game if you want to enjoy it.)

The webside also often has server issues. There is not much i can do against it for now till i find a better place to host quest games...:(
Last edited by MerrySue1982 on Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:44 am, edited 11 times in total.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Re: Sunny the diaper collector Demo

Postby Nescio » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:55 am

It doesn't work on mobile you can't proceed past the first screen with the press any key to continue.
Nescio
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:26 am

Nescio wrote:It doesn't work on mobile you can't proceed past the first screen with the press any key to continue.

Is it also not possible to click the "continue..." link? Then i have to think about a different sollution for the wait command.
It's weird. On my pc i just can click the continue... link and it works out fine.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby AngelofHell64 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:47 pm

It doesn't seem like the game can be downloaded from the site provided, even when clicking the download button. It can only be played in browser, which is a little difficult as the web browser version can lag heavily and sometimes even freeze up. At least it does so for me sometimes.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:56 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:It doesn't seem like the game can be downloaded from the site provided, even when clicking the download button. It can only be played in browser, which is a little difficult as the web browser version can lag heavily and sometimes even freeze up. At least it does so for me sometimes.

For me, downloading works even through the Anonymous browser. I can share the file link directly if you want. (But you need "Quest" to play it then)

AngelofHell64,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNkkiW ... sp=sharing
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby HxD » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:57 pm

masterchaos wrote:
AngelofHell64 wrote:It doesn't seem like the game can be downloaded from the site provided, even when clicking the download button. It can only be played in browser, which is a little difficult as the web browser version can lag heavily and sometimes even freeze up. At least it does so for me sometimes.

For me, downloading works even through the Anonymous browser. I can share the file link directly if you want. (But you need "Quest" to play it then)

AngelofHell64,
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNkkiW ... sp=sharing

Thanks, this works. I just finished collecting all 11. I reset so many times just to luck out and get a 30. The custom commands don't appear to show up for me in the Quest application, but they show up fine in the web version... which is unplayable for me.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:30 pm

I wonder if there is a better place to upload quest games.
Twine works with simple html. Quest sadly uses quest files. But maybe someone knows a place that allows vore games and that can play quest.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Unidentified17 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:46 am

Will the game only have oral vore or will thire be other types of vore?
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby MerrySue1982 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:59 am

Unidentified17 wrote:Will the game only have oral vore or will thire be other types of vore?

Planned are cannibalism, food tf, shrinking...
Sunny is too innocent to consider anal vore. And she collects poop and therefore will not do cum digestion.
But I consider to do cock vore with the next boy. (Because it would fit) And maybe future bad ends for Sunny can contain cum digestion by girls too.

Just remember: vore is common but very lewd in this world. There are not many girls/boys that are actually into vore and not just acidently eat prey. Most girl think vore is too embarrasing and perverted to try it out. Therefore not many would consider to use other openings as the mouth:)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:32 am

wow, there's quite a bit of content here for a first demo. The map really opens up after chapter one too. Each scenario is unique as well, and well written. The player dialogue options are non-ambiguous which is a rarity in itself. I did notice more than a few grammatical errors in there, but nothing that hindered readability (and that was with a very sleep deprived brain). Overall, good work!
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby MerrySue1982 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:44 pm

radiogenicvore wrote:wow, there's quite a bit of content here for a first demo. The map really opens up after chapter one too. Each scenario is unique as well, and well written. The player dialogue options are non-ambiguous which is a rarity in itself. I did notice more than a few grammatical errors in there, but nothing that hindered readability (and that was with a very sleep deprived brain). Overall, good work!

Thanks. I try my best to keep up the variety with the topics and riddles. I want to make each meal feel unique. No matter if the player has to solve a riddle, solve a dialog battle (as i call them) or fight a boss.
Still trying to come up with a video game themed mini game for the chapter 2 boss.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:53 am

One upcoming problem you will have to be aware of is, that you will have to restart the game if you wish to see new content in the future. Sadly, Quest just works this way. That it saves a game state and not just your progress if you use save. It would be possible to fix this issue. If I wrote an own Save system that saves each object manually. However, this case not only is a hell lot of work. It also forced me to pretty much define every planned prey now. As it still would break if I add completely new preys that can be removed by eating...

But don't worry, I'm implementing a skip feature that allows to skip the content of Chapter 1 for the next release. (Except Roll)
You still have to fill out the map again. But you could keep the diaperdex entries and rewards from the preys (The player logical should have eaten in chapter 1)
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:46 pm

I cant defeat Shouta, how do i defeat them?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:54 pm

Dotsu wrote:I cant defeat Shouta, how do i defeat them?

Dotsu

Okay here the spoiler:
Spoiler: show

First you need 5 HP. Because you always lose 1 HP no matter which options you choice, and you need 4 answers to decrease his HP to 0. You can't make any mistake at all! (It's a road block prey, that should stop the player from progressing if he not has 5 HP)

Theoretical there are two ways to win, but the most easy is to choice:
1: "You are very cute for a boy. Please tell me more about you!"
2: "You have a dragon? Please tell me more!"
3: "So you think I'm cute?"
4: "You don't have to be afraid of preds. Preds can be cute too!"
5: DEVOUR HIM!

MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:12 pm

masterchaos wrote:
Dotsu wrote:I cant defeat Shouta, how do i defeat them?

Dotsu

Okay here the spoiler:

First you need 5 HP. Because you always lose 1 HP no matter which options you choice, and you need 4 answers to decrease his HP to 0. You can't make any mistake at all! (It's a road block prey, that should stop the player from progressing if he not has 5 HP)

Theoretical there are two ways to win, but the most easy is to choice:
1: "You are very cute for a boy. Please tell me more about you!"
2: "You have a dragon? Please tell me more!"
3: "So you think I'm cute?"
4: "You don't have to be afraid of preds. Preds can be cute too!"
5: DEVOUR HIM!

Thank you it was really stummping me
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 pm

I am now stuck on Kana, Is thee a guide or something i can refer to?
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby MerrySue1982 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:02 pm

Dotsu wrote:I am now stuck on Kana, Is thee a guide or something i can refer to?

In this case just remember the answers that were correct. The pattern never changes. You don't have to read the text at all if you remember the right answers.

Without the timer the question are actual quite simple. As you just have to say no if her question is about eating Sunny. Or yes if it's about Kanna.

Not 100% sure right now. But i think the pattern was: no, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby Reaverbot » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:48 pm

This is really cool, even if diapers aren't really my thing. I like the variety of scenarios and the casualness of it
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MerrySue1982 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:50 am

Reaverbot wrote:This is really cool, even if diapers aren't really my thing. I like the variety of scenarios and the casualness of it

Do you have a request? Sunny's meals always end up in diapers. But the way into the diaper can differ.
MerrySue1982
Participator

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:17 pm

I absolutely love this one~
It's so rare that I see games that specifically combine diapers and vore! I can't wait to see where this will go in the future, especially with regard to what characters are added~
If I may make one suggestion, I'd love to see some diaper stuffing in the future~
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game