JRPG GAMES

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: JRPG GAMES

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:36 am

Did you extract it with your Locale set to japanese?
It's probably cause your computer doesn't understand the language so it just makes it all boxes.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby hamsterus » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:23 pm

If anyone has some experience with FantasM, how can I unlock the entire gallery? I know the last enemies are the red versions of earlier enemies, but i can't seem to get some of them no matter how much i grind. I've tried with a variable editor, but i cannot seem to find the ones to unlock the fights.
hamsterus
Been posting for a bit

Postby therusted » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:58 pm

does anyone know where to fid the queen lynx boss in the FantasM game?
i tryed looking for her but this game has too many maps
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lovetisguy » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:22 am

Quick question does anyone know where to get the new area added in .29 and also where to find the Lynx boss after beating her in the cave. Also how do I get the maid interactions.
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby dMONEY4121 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Getting an error in .30 Fantasm, something about Damage_Pop type error and nil can't be coercred into fixnum, any1 know a solution?
dMONEY4121
New to the forum

Postby Crono » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Lovetisguy wrote:Quick question does anyone know where to get the new area added in .29 and also where to find the Lynx boss after beating her in the cave. Also how do I get the maid interactions.

Hello! could you pass the game to me? I can't find to download or pay, and even if I get paid I can't pay, please I really want to play the game!
Crono
New to the forum

Postby Population » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:43 pm

Crono wrote:
Lovetisguy wrote:Quick question does anyone know where to get the new area added in .29 and also where to find the Lynx boss after beating her in the cave. Also how do I get the maid interactions.

Hello! could you pass the game to me? I can't find to download or pay, and even if I get paid I can't pay, please I really want to play the game!

https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146

500 yen package. Afterward if you go to the latest update you'll have the option to download near the bottom. You may need to do a bit of searching.
Attachments
unlock.PNG
It looks like this. Note I haven't been subscribed for awhile so don't shoot me if the rules changed. I just threw money at them the first time I did this.
unlock.PNG (9.28 KiB) Viewed 4847 times
Population
New to the forum

Postby Crono » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:16 pm

Population wrote:
Crono wrote:

but would you still have the direct link to download the game? honestly if it was free it would have a lot more audience, i can't pay for it for now.

https://fantia.jp/fanclubs/3146

500 yen package. Afterward if you go to the latest update you'll have the option to download near the bottom. You may need to do a bit of searching.
Crono
New to the forum

Postby Navien » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:57 pm

welp this Fantasm has way many to much paths, doesn't help my trasnlators dont work well. Still looking for the lynix boss, but the ice cave (where i'm assuming she is) is confusing like the light cave. anyone with a save with the bosses fought for the pool gallery thingie?
HEY!
Navien
Somewhat familiar

Postby margheritachan » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:13 am

Here's a Touhou sizefetish(F/f) vore game i just found,details and link in the description of the Pixiv link.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/84337921

【フリーゲーム】リグルのちいさな冒険【R-18G】
追記(20201231):DropBoxからうまくダウンロードできなくなっていたので(アクセス集中によるDL制限?)、ギガファイル便に再アップロードしました。以下のダウンロードリンクを参照ください。

RPGツクールでゲームを作ってみました。
以下ご一読いただき、よろしければ是非プレイしてみてください!

■重要
・グロい描写があるので、苦手な人はプレイしないでね!
・東方Projectのキャラクターを使っていますが、原作とは何の関係もありません。

■リグルのことが本当に好きなファンの方へ
本当に申し訳ございません。
上記の「■重要」でも書きましたが、グロい描写が出てきます。
リグルちゃんがかわいそうなことになるので、
そういった趣味でない方はプレイしないでください・・・。
本当に申し訳ない。

■簡単な説明
Windowパソコンでプレイすることのできるゲームです。
リンク先のファイルをダウンロードして、中の「Game.exe」を起動するとゲームが始まります。
リグルになって幽香さんに殺されたいかた向けのゲームです。
拙い箇所が多々ありますが、ご容赦ねがいます...。

■ダウンロードリンク(どちらも同じファイルです)
・ギガファイル便(ダウンロード期限:2020年1月7日(木))※ダウンロードパスワード入力不要
https://47.gigafile.nu/0107-fd2068d679e ... bbe6b42d76
・DropBox(ダウンロードが集中するとエラーになるようです)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy6d9zoqc5klp ... A.zip?dl=0
margheritachan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phionna » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:44 am

Navien wrote:welp this Fantasm has way many to much paths, doesn't help my trasnlators dont work well. Still looking for the lynix boss, but the ice cave (where i'm assuming she is) is confusing like the light cave. anyone with a save with the bosses fought for the pool gallery thingie?

seconded. I have already tried looking and looking and I just have no idea where to check.
Phionna
Been posting for a bit

Postby Michealz » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:52 pm

Edited
Last edited by Eka on Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed, no piracy on this site.
Michealz
New to the forum

Postby Sergobot » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:47 am

Anyone have a save file of the latest update? Or a guide? I literally don't understand how to keep increasing the power of my characters
Sergobot
New to the forum

Postby Sigsegv » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 am

On the subject of FantasM, anybody knows where the school level is ? Can't find it at all.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Sigsegv wrote:On the subject of FantasM, anybody knows where the school level is ? Can't find it at all.

in the cave area with the goddess (giant girl that stands there with your eyes closed) and the light puzzle to open the 2 doors near her. This area is also near where you fought the giantess that takes you to the sauna if you lose.

If you go the the starting area of that zone, it has a single pink flower left of it, go right 1 screen then go north, after you pass some bridges the path should lead you to the back of the school.

sorry i cant be more specific, i dont know the names of any of the zones.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Sigsegv » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Amazing, never thought of re-checking the beginning of that cave. Thanks a lot.
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby killerwolf6 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:58 am

Found this game over on giantess city, called Shiyu and the mysterious school

http://whitecats.dip.jp/up/download/161 ... 638073.zip
Pass: Siyu

The game is largely feet focused but there are four short vore scenes in there to. the thread for the game on giantess city also has a link to an English patch for the game.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iepie122 » Thu May 13, 2021 3:47 pm

For anyone interested in FantasM, the game is now also available on PixivFanbox! Here is the link: https://www.fanbox.cc/@abereonf
This will make the game more accessible for people who don't have a credit card ever since the Fantia points haven't been buyable with PayPal, this will just allow them to support the creator via PayPal. On another note, does somebody have a full save for the current version? Had to redownload it because of the issue stated above
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lovetisguy » Mon May 31, 2021 8:12 pm

Hey so in the new FantasM update I found the new area and found three white crystals that did nothing but send you back to the beginning area and found the bridge piece and connected it but found no sight of any enemy's or boss in the area can anyone help?
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby yabyab » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:16 am

It hasn't been implemented yet, You can only do the fight in the memory room in the starting town
yabyab
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game