Vore Days (Gym Partner DLC Out Now!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days

Postby megafaget » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:19 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Junogray wrote:This has been quite the gem of a Visual Novel to stumble on, easily a favorite and even without sound....
and by god...
IT'S MOD-ABLE!!! I love it even more

You claim it's moddable... May I ask how??

Quite easy actually. Use notepad to open .rpy files inside the game folder.
Im not so sure about assets though. I do hope the author is alright with personal modifications of their work

And where is the file for day1?
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 am

Now I'm curious if anyone's made their own stories with these.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RealZikik » Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:16 pm

anirishnirvana wrote:This was great fun to play.

However I did notice at times where the text from your other stories were copied over seemingly too well, namely when a name would be carried over (I think Sam was an example).

That might actually have just been me typing in the default name, forgetting about the name input at the beginning.

Zalamander wrote:I have some feedback to give if you want it:

1: Considering his reactions to successfully avoiding being eaten, the protagonist seems WAY too eager to dive into people's throats. Every time there's an option to interact with someone unprompted he instantly requests it. There's even one where your sister offers to simply hold you in there after you ask for it and he instantly refuses and says to digest him. If scenes like those HAVE to include being eaten there should be options to either offer or resist as they try to do it without consent. Almost every scene with the mother in it is like this, so I think it should be an option for others as well. If not, a different solution could just be an "I changed my mind!" dialogue after you're past the point of no return. Now obviously most players including me are playing this JUST TO be eaten, but I prefer unwilling when there's no context or (good) reason for that. It also doesn't help that almost every willing vore scene plays out exactly the same, and the few unwillings there are have dialogue that's literally copy-pasted from each other.

2: Much more simply than the last one, in the scene where your mom eats you and your sister there's a huge missed opportunity for voreception. You're right there, face to face with her and both of you are about to die anyway even if you had gotten there unwillingly (and the only way there is both of you asking anyway.) Glad there is still voreception in the game though, that "stuffing" scene was super creative. Edit: Also I missed her doing exactly that earlier in the game at "surprise." I missed several other things too that I would add here but I don't want to keep editing this just because I hadn't seen every scene when I made it.

3: When Mom gives you the special "eating permit" or whatever it's called, the dialogues from it should be more special given the circumstances. You just gave up your entire life formally on a piece of paper. The pred you give it to should either be super emotional if you know them well, or very appreciative if you don't. It would be a huge deal to be picked for that. Now of course you could say they don't know you have the paper, since none of them even acknowledge it, but if they didn't that would be a huge plothole. Its purpose is to legally protect you from everyone except your selected pred, so that would mean everyone would have to know you have it or nothing is stopping them from just eating you anyway.

4: Lastly, I think with 1 or 2 characters there should be an endo ending, most likely with Daisy or Sarah. Like if you pick "I don't want this" since your mom forces you anyway, when you go to a character who actually cares about you they won't digest you. You just stay in their belly the rest of your life, still technically doing what your mom made you do but living nonetheless.

I would also suggest adding sound but that's already been addressed :p

I get that the way I write my vore may not be the way everyone else likes it, but I like doing it super casual whether digestion is fatal or not. Or in some super rare cases, I won't do digestion at all. It's been a habit of mine for a while to make most vore interactions nonchalant, because that's just how I like them. I supposed I could do some willing to unwilling stuff in the future. To be honest, I'm actually planning to do some experimenting with different types vore in the writing I put on this website. And the reason the unwilling scenes here seem weak is because well, I prefer willing. I don't do unwilling stuff that much.

megafaget wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Junogray wrote:This has been quite the gem of a Visual Novel to stumble on, easily a favorite and even without sound....
and by god...
IT'S MOD-ABLE!!! I love it even more

You claim it's moddable... May I ask how??

Quite easy actually. Use notepad to open .rpy files inside the game folder.
Im not so sure about assets though. I do hope the author is alright with personal modifications of their work

And where is the file for day1?

I didn't realize you could open .rpy files with Notepad, but I guess it makes sense since Ren'py has you install a separate text editor. I don't really have anything against anyone making their own modifications as long as they don't take credit for the original story I wrote. If anyone actually does do that, I would be happy to see what edits you have made. As for day 1, that's all in script.rpy.

Since we're in this subject, I'd like to bring up the earlier discussion about converting this into an RPG Maker game. Honestly, that would be a lot of work. If anyone actually wants to that, again they're free to do so, but I imagine it would be a painful process. Adding and editing text in RPG Maker is easy but it's much more efficient to make a visual novel type game in something like Ren'py. And with RPG Maker, you'd have to play around with the size settings for image files, test, and then retry. In my own RPG Maker projects, I've had to that multiple times. Thankfully, Ren'py has an auto-reload feature so I can [almost] instantly see changes I make to the images.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby JeebyHeebies » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:09 pm

Junogray wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:okay now that I started looking...

There REALLY needs to be a "Scat" Warning given I just had a scene reference it.

if there's descriptive scat, I'm gone.

Edit: This isn't RNG. Every time I encounter Sophia she ends my game. Is there no way to bypass that? Hrghh.h...
I've tried alternate branching paths and she still has a 100% chance of saying "NO CHOICE" and that's just.... AUGGGHHH!! That's not fun!
... wonder if going "100% pred" is causing it...

Edit Edit:
I'm starting to think RNG is not playing a factor at all. Trying to go 'full pred' and eat everyone I can and I keep getting blocked Each time by the "Surprise!" moment on Day 2.
I've been going back, re-loading and it keeps happening....
does this mean I gotta start all over again and again and again to even have a CHANCE of NOT getting chomped?

I've been experimenting and NOTHING I DO LETS ME GET PAST SOPHIA.
Thatis not rng. Something I'm doing's screwing me over.

Edit Edit edit:
.... I'm a damn fool... I never realized the Autosaves actually helped me with that....
... finally managed to complete the game with the pred ending..

So I've noticed and been experimenting with the RNG and it seems like it isn't actuallly rolling a chance when you pick the option but the chance has already been rolled from some previous choice, I'm able to sometimes get the chance to change by going back a couple options and changing what I select but lets me continue on and the RNG scene might change, if not I just go back again simply by scroll wheeling up and pick my original choices again and it seems to roll that chance again...

I've been using that method to get each of the options and I'm not sure that's the intended affect

The RNG rerolls every time you load a save. If you don't reload the save and use the back button to retry it you will always get the same option. (I think that may also happen for quicksaves too.)
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeebyHeebies » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:03 pm

RealZikik wrote:
anirishnirvana wrote:This was great fun to play.

However I did notice at times where the text from your other stories were copied over seemingly too well, namely when a name would be carried over (I think Sam was an example).

That might actually have just been me typing in the default name, forgetting about the name input at the beginning.

Zalamander wrote:I have some feedback to give if you want it:

1: Considering his reactions to successfully avoiding being eaten, the protagonist seems WAY too eager to dive into people's throats. Every time there's an option to interact with someone unprompted he instantly requests it. There's even one where your sister offers to simply hold you in there after you ask for it and he instantly refuses and says to digest him. If scenes like those HAVE to include being eaten there should be options to either offer or resist as they try to do it without consent. Almost every scene with the mother in it is like this, so I think it should be an option for others as well. If not, a different solution could just be an "I changed my mind!" dialogue after you're past the point of no return. Now obviously most players including me are playing this JUST TO be eaten, but I prefer unwilling when there's no context or (good) reason for that. It also doesn't help that almost every willing vore scene plays out exactly the same, and the few unwillings there are have dialogue that's literally copy-pasted from each other.

2: Much more simply than the last one, in the scene where your mom eats you and your sister there's a huge missed opportunity for voreception. You're right there, face to face with her and both of you are about to die anyway even if you had gotten there unwillingly (and the only way there is both of you asking anyway.) Glad there is still voreception in the game though, that "stuffing" scene was super creative. Edit: Also I missed her doing exactly that earlier in the game at "surprise." I missed several other things too that I would add here but I don't want to keep editing this just because I hadn't seen every scene when I made it.

3: When Mom gives you the special "eating permit" or whatever it's called, the dialogues from it should be more special given the circumstances. You just gave up your entire life formally on a piece of paper. The pred you give it to should either be super emotional if you know them well, or very appreciative if you don't. It would be a huge deal to be picked for that. Now of course you could say they don't know you have the paper, since none of them even acknowledge it, but if they didn't that would be a huge plothole. Its purpose is to legally protect you from everyone except your selected pred, so that would mean everyone would have to know you have it or nothing is stopping them from just eating you anyway.

4: Lastly, I think with 1 or 2 characters there should be an endo ending, most likely with Daisy or Sarah. Like if you pick "I don't want this" since your mom forces you anyway, when you go to a character who actually cares about you they won't digest you. You just stay in their belly the rest of your life, still technically doing what your mom made you do but living nonetheless.

I would also suggest adding sound but that's already been addressed :p

I get that the way I write my vore may not be the way everyone else likes it, but I like doing it super casual whether digestion is fatal or not. Or in some super rare cases, I won't do digestion at all. It's been a habit of mine for a while to make most vore interactions nonchalant, because that's just how I like them. I supposed I could do some willing to unwilling stuff in the future. To be honest, I'm actually planning to do some experimenting with different types vore in the writing I put on this website. And the reason the unwilling scenes here seem weak is because well, I prefer willing. I don't do unwilling stuff that much.

That's about what I expected. It's your game, I can't and won't make you conform to my preferences, just wanted to point some things out.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby megafaget » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:32 pm

RealZikik wrote:
I didn't realize you could open .rpy files with Notepad, but I guess it makes sense since Ren'py has you install a separate text editor. I don't really have anything against anyone making their own modifications as long as they don't take credit for the original story I wrote. If anyone actually does do that, I would be happy to see what edits you have made. As for day 1, that's all in script.rpy.

Since we're in this subject, I'd like to bring up the earlier discussion about converting this into an RPG Maker game. Honestly, that would be a lot of work. If anyone actually wants to that, again they're free to do so, but I imagine it would be a painful process. Adding and editing text in RPG Maker is easy but it's much more efficient to make a visual novel type game in something like Ren'py. And with RPG Maker, you'd have to play around with the size settings for image files, test, and then retry. In my own RPG Maker projects, I've had to that multiple times. Thankfully, Ren'py has an auto-reload feature so I can [almost] instantly see changes I make to the images.

The modifications i do is simply just adding some different actions that lead to more scenario (for example mom volunteering to be the art model just to eat the player) to where i tought appropriate. I do want to add a choice of taking a stroll into nature to encounter monster girls but that seems to wacky for this setting, and i leave credits untouched
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Junogray » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:58 am

Honestly hadn't even thought about adding scenes but I might try a little of that, as for things not being to one's liking after fiddling with it, seems quite easy to change up the lines for any scene you want do technically one could rewrite scenes to be something else, game is built to be quite flexible

I noticed early on too that the sounds and music are kinda built into this already but just haven't been implemented, seems its even more a complete work than I thought just need some patch changes
(which after fiddling with lines, seems like it could still be a chunk of work so no worries)
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IddlerItaler » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

Ok, I'm currently enjoying my second run after getting through birthday alive. I noticed a typo

Spoiler: show
In the choice right after the beach scene, on day 4, it asks you "Where will go?"
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby Corvatz » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:36 pm

Very happy to see more VNs being made here, especially since I personally dislike RPG Maker games.
Ren'Py is very simple to use, and even if you don't know anything about programming, anyone can easily make changes to the game - like turning the RNG scenes into dialogue options, the way we tend to find in the early parts of the game.

In terms of content, I would have to agree with other people's opinion, that I prefer a less casual approach to vore scenes - more in the way of your "Feeding Them" project, which is also quite excellent. That doesn't mean that I didn't play through this game several times to see all the endings and all the scenes that I could get to of course.

Thanks a lot for your work!
Corvatz
New to the forum

Postby Intoweirdthings01 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:56 pm

A visual novel featuring vore? This was amazing! Anyone considering to download this game, I would highly recommend it. Thank you RealZikik, this was a great find for me! And the best part is that after going back to previous events, there are other scenes that I missed, and that helps the game keep on giving.
Intoweirdthings01
New to the forum

Postby anirishnirvana » Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:50 am

Out of wondering, do you know where you got all of the images that you used? The Mother sprite is so familiar for me but I can't for the life of me figure out where it's from.

Also do you want some checks for typos et al? Currently going through some scenes to see how clean they are
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:18 pm

My only sadness is I can't have both Mother and Sister.

[and there's really no sexual content. I have a high preference for pounding my prey-girls before slurping them down. Really brings out the flavor~]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby RealZikik » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:45 am

Intoweirdthings01 wrote:A visual novel featuring vore? This was amazing! Anyone considering to download this game, I would highly recommend it. Thank you RealZikik, this was a great find for me! And the best part is that after going back to previous events, there are other scenes that I missed, and that helps the game keep on giving.

Glad so many of you are enjoying it. Honestly, I wasn't expecting it to be received so well.

anirishnirvana wrote:Out of wondering, do you know where you got all of the images that you used? The Mother sprite is so familiar for me but I can't for the life of me figure out where it's from.

Also do you want some checks for typos et al? Currently going through some scenes to see how clean they are

The sprites came from multiple RPG Maker vore game, including Mysta's Myst Adventure 1&2 and God Complex, the latter is where I got the mother sprite from. Also, feel free to report any typos you find. I'm not perfect and often miss stuff, even when I'm actively looking for that kind of stuff.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:My only sadness is I can't have both Mother and Sister.

[and there's really no sexual content. I have a high preference for pounding my prey-girls before slurping them down. Really brings out the flavor~]

I'm really only into the vore interactions. I tend to do some sexual teasing or have some masturbation in some of my writing, but I don't normally do full on sex.
Last edited by RealZikik on Sun May 29, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:19 am

RealZikik wrote:I didn't realize you could open .rpy files with Notepad, but I guess it makes sense since Ren'py has you install a separate text editor. I don't really have anything against anyone making their own modifications as long as they don't take credit for the original story I wrote. If anyone actually does do that, I would be happy to see what edits you have made. As for day 1, that's all in script.rpy.

Well for someone like me i could say making a visual novel type game is where i struggle. Work an how good or type of games you make/write are a huge part of what you find easy. For me a RPG is easier because of how i like to change an iterate things. For a visual novel that isnt so easy due to how most times you have to have a clear beginning middle and end goal. You cant move the goalpost so to speak. But i dont have RPG makerr nor do i have any artistic talent for sprite sheets an other things needed for such a game where writting world building an level design is exactly what i do.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 am

RealZikik wrote:Also a bit of an odd spoiler question.
Spoiler: show
At the end of the Pred and Neutral routes, Sarah goes off randomly to be eaten by a friend or sharks. Are there more variations to this?

Wait so dose that mean there is a way to eat both their mother an the sister? That was my main issue with the game as a completionest (gotta do it all)
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Dotsu » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:25 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:okay now that I started looking...

There REALLY needs to be a "Scat" Warning given I just had a scene reference it.

if there's descriptive scat, I'm gone.

Edit: This isn't RNG. Every time I encounter Sophia she ends my game. Is there no way to bypass that? Hrghh.h...
I've tried alternate branching paths and she still has a 100% chance of saying "NO CHOICE" and that's just.... AUGGGHHH!! That's not fun!
... wonder if going "100% pred" is causing it...

Edit Edit:
I'm starting to think RNG is not playing a factor at all. Trying to go 'full pred' and eat everyone I can and I keep getting blocked Each time by the "Surprise!" moment on Day 2.
I've been going back, re-loading and it keeps happening....
does this mean I gotta start all over again and again and again to even have a CHANCE of NOT getting chomped?

I've been experimenting and NOTHING I DO LETS ME GET PAST SOPHIA.
Thatis not rng. Something I'm doing's screwing me over.

Edit Edit edit:
.... I'm a damn fool... I never realized the Autosaves actually helped me with that....
... finally managed to complete the game with the pred ending..

As a completionest sadly save before every choice an if the surprise thing happens. Save scum an do it over an over an over till you can avoid it if you want to go 100% pred
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:08 pm

Just finished the satisfied pred ending, I liked how the player starts off being picked on and preyed on by everyone, but sort of grows into a pred as the story progresses.

If I had one complaint/suggestion, I'd like to see some scenes where the player and his friends go out looking for prey together or maybe they get into an argument over who gets to eat the girl they find. Basically just some more scenes where the player is viewed as an equal.

Other than that, this was great, keep up the good work!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby RealZikik » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:35 pm

Dotsu wrote:Wait so dose that mean there is a way to eat both their mother an the sister? That was my main issue with the game as a completionest (gotta do it all)

Currently, you can only eat one or the other.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby GreenFrogH » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:43 pm

I must say this game is absolutely amazing, it's possibly one of the best Vore Games there is. If you continue building on it, adding more content, you would bless us all. Is there a way to support you- like patreon? This game is worth it.
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby RealZikik » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:52 pm

GreenFrogH wrote:I must say this game is absolutely amazing, it's possibly one of the best Vore Games there is. If you continue building on it, adding more content, you would bless us all. Is there a way to support you- like patreon? This game is worth it.

Thanks for the interest in supporting me, but I'm not really interested in having any money involved with my vore content at this point in time.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game