Devourment Refactor

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Refactor

Postby oystercatcher7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:13 am

LostCause wrote:
oystercatcher7 wrote:
This solves the constant belly issue, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get the belly morphs working for creatures? When my character gets vored, the belly size stays at 0, and there are no struggle effects.

When I installed, I already selected the Bodyslide option and the MorphVore tag option. Then I batch built all the creature models (with Build Morphs selected), but their bellies still don't change. Does anyone else have this issue?

I've seen quite a few people with this issue and tried running them through all the things (I know of) that may fix it with no success, so I'm wondering if there is a conflict or issue with the mod itself for some people. However I can think of one more thing for you to try. Do you have FNIS for creatures and did you run FNIS again before trying the morphs?

I've heard that solution before and yes I did. I also disabled MNC, Horny Creatures, the Creature Framework, and any mods related to nude creatures just in case they were conflicting.

I then considered maybe the Inflation Framework mod was causing conflicts, as I use that for mods like Fill Her Up, but as far as I know, it shouldn't affect creatures, and NPCs still gained bellies when they vored someone. I may give that a try but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

It should also be noted that I deliberately set the bodyslide sliders to about 10 instead of 0, just to give them a little belly and confirm that the batch building worked at all. The creatures showed that little belly so I know that's working at least, but they just won't grow or morph.
oystercatcher7
New to the forum

Postby oystercatcher7 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:27 am

Disabling the Inflation framework didn't work lol
oystercatcher7
New to the forum

Postby Chugly » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:27 pm

What physics are the SkepticMech bellies tied to? If I ever have it equipped it wildly flops around whenever I move.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby Anonymous111 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:38 pm

markdf wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:
ClosetScalie wrote:One of the ways a that I could think for player reformation (all of them use the skull system, and "become your killer" is disabled):
-An NPC from the nearest temple (he/she teleports the skull using magic or something)
-Theres a dedicated NPC in each town (No new Npc, like existing tags, ex. guards, mercs, wizzards) that you can pay to reform you if you are digested in the near future
-Inactive companion / Spouce does it (no idea how they would get the skull)
-The pred does it if it is willing vore

In all scenarios but the last the player gets reformed naked with no inventory (except the quest items) and must track their old remains to get the items back

I have no idea how to program that player reformation (I have no experience with making mods in Skyrim) but if needed I could make some dialogues for all those 4 scenarios (but they will be chessy and basic)

If I may add my 2 cents to the pile, I can see this happening roughly like this:
Spoiler: show
As Willing Prey:
- player is killed, pred gives the usual ending line for the dialogue tree.
- digestion finishes either naturally or with the shout key as usual
- Perhaps either automatically or through another shout, fade to black and time progresses some amount(assuming become your pred isn't checked)
- based on a chance value determined by the dialogue (or, if not dialogue-initiated, the pred's relationship rank), the pred will move to the player's skull and start reformation.

Otherwise
- If the pred doesn't personally reform the player, a previously paid NPC, a spouse/companion, or maybe even a passing traveler could travel to the skull and reform the player (unless, perhaps, the pred decides to keep the skull).

The biggest obstacle to a lot of these is that they would require a Package to control the NPC's behaviour, and I don't know fuck all about making those.

If we could get a simple package -- just enough to spawn an NPC off-camera and make them walk over the skull and pick it up (or in the case of the pred, just walk over and pick it up) -- I could do the rest.

Alternatively, we could do a DAYMOYL-style fade-to-black, and wake up somewhere else, being reformed by a non-hostile NPC.

what about my idea above CacameAwemedinade's idea about the player reforming on their own with a cost to your max health magica and stamina(and by extension carry weight since it is sorta tied to stamina)
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Still having the issue of half my screen turning black after being vommited up. It's only in certain pieces of the "Amazing World of Bikini Armor" as well. Anything on the upper body causes this issue. Didn't have it on the 4-2 version but now it appears.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Macross » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Chugly wrote:What physics are the SkepticMech bellies tied to? If I ever have it equipped it wildly flops around whenever I move.

Like all the other equipment bellies it is based on, large portions of it are mapped to the NPC Belly node, which is a very common bone for detailed physics systems to use. You could try removing that bone from the outfit if you don't want to look for a different physics preset, but that might limit some of the compatibility with other mods.
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:38 pm

LostCause wrote:First off, I'd like to apologise about things getting so heated before. I'm still not happy about the whole thing but I handled it poorly regardless and it'd be to my detriment to stay away, I'm not really achieving anything by it so whatever. Hopefully at some point I'll have the motivation to type up a post with some issues that may or may not be on my end, since I haven't really seen anyone report them... however even when the mod flat out isn't working for them people only post in the discord instead of here so they could easily be issues with the actual mod and not just on my end.

I think we all handled it poorly... welcome back.

LostCause wrote:Secondly I wanted to ask if you'd ever be interested in adding the ability to feed items to followers the same as how the player can swallow loose items? A simple hotkey to tell a follower to (attempt to) swallow an NPC would be great too, similar to how sexlab defeat lets you order followers with a hotkey. And finally to complete the set a spell/hotkey/basic dialogue option to tell a follower to switch to lethal digestion would be nice. Actually now that I think about it, although this is a lower priority for me personally, the ability to make a follower feed themselves to an NPC would be good too. I know you can do this stuff with debugging but in my experience having debugging enabled slows everything down.

If you'd like to put together some dialogue in the creationkit, I would be happy to add the appropriate scripts and fold it into the plugin.

Generally speaking, I think I would prefer a dialogue option to ask followers to do things (like offering themselves for vore, switching to lethal, etc). Spells feel like overkill to me, and too many mods already spam you with spells (which is why the next update has a debugging-mode hotkey to forget whatever spells and powers you have equipped; sick of typing Help xxx 4 spell, RemoveSpell xxx over and over again). Again, I'd love it if someone would toss some lines together in the CK since I'm godawful at dialogue.

LostCause wrote:Also I know this one is completely outlandish but I was wondering if it'd ever be possible to have a basic follower/NPC version of the weightmorphs integration? Something like a spell/hotkey to apply it to an NPC specifically (whether this is just one or a small handful), even if it was just the weight gain from vore-related digestion and then weight loss over time or a spell/item to reduce weight, rather than tracking movement etc like it does for the player. Of course this would almost definitely require a complete rewrite of weightmorphs and would likely be too performance heavy so it's a silly question but I thought I'd ask anyway.

The Refactor extension of WeightMorphs is BoxxFoxx's domain, you would need to convince him, and he's hip-deep in another project right now. I suspect the performance cost would be high though; hooking into the movement animations is something that must done in the utmost moderation.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Still having the issue of half my screen turning black after being vomited up. It's only in certain pieces of the "Amazing World of Bikini Armor" as well. Anything on the upper body causes this issue. Didn't have it on the 4-2 version but now it appears.

It does not fix the problem but if you use openracemenu and then close it the block box goes away. Little work around.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:10 am

FInfinity wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Still having the issue of half my screen turning black after being vomited up. It's only in certain pieces of the "Amazing World of Bikini Armor" as well. Anything on the upper body causes this issue. Didn't have it on the 4-2 version but now it appears.

It does not fix the problem but if you use openracemenu and then close it the block box goes away. Little work around.

Which half of the screen?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 am

LostCause wrote:Secondly I wanted to ask if you'd ever be interested in adding the ability to feed items to followers the same as how the player can swallow loose items?

Damn it, this idea is too interesting to wait. I'm implementing. :x
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LostCause » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:19 am

markdf wrote:
LostCause wrote:Also I know this one is completely outlandish but I was wondering if it'd ever be possible to have a basic follower/NPC version of the weightmorphs integration? Something like a spell/hotkey to apply it to an NPC specifically (whether this is just one or a small handful), even if it was just the weight gain from vore-related digestion and then weight loss over time or a spell/item to reduce weight, rather than tracking movement etc like it does for the player. Of course this would almost definitely require a complete rewrite of weightmorphs and would likely be too performance heavy so it's a silly question but I thought I'd ask anyway.

The Refactor extension of WeightMorphs is BoxxFoxx's domain, you would need to convince him, and he's hip-deep in another project right now. I suspect the performance cost would be high though; hooking into the movement animations is something that must done in the utmost moderation.

Yeah, sorry I knew that would be the case with movement animation but I wasn't very clear. I was thinking more a simple implementation like weight loss over time or even just no weight loss for followers/the NPC without using a weight loss potion or something lol. The benefits of hooking into NPC movement animations far outweigh the drawbacks in my opinion, it'd hardly be that noticeable to be worth it.

As for dialogue lines I'm not a good writer either (nor am I great with xEdit or the CK outside of the simplest things), but I'll still see this weekend or early next week if you don't end up doing it yourself. I need to chill out for a few days and recenter myself because I'm getting too stressed over nothing at the moment. I hate my brain :?

EDIT: Do you have an idea about how you'd go about scripting follower commands? Would it bring up a targetting thing like when you command a follower to do something or would it be a hotkey to mark a target, then you do the dialogue line? Or something else entirely? What about switching to lethal (or switching to non-lethal?), would it be per prey or for all current prey? Would it bring up a menu similar to when you talk to prey or have a dialogue branch for each prey? I wouldn't know how to set up the dialogue tree or write the lines if I'm unsure of how it'd be implemented. I'd prefer a bit of guidance on how it'd work in-game because my experience with adding dialogue at the moment is getting stressed out because I couldn't get a simple line to show up, only to realise I was linking the wrong line to it because the vanilla dialogue had two lines that started exactly the same and had almost identical conditions and such :roll: I got it working eventually but couldn't figure out how to apply scripts from your mod, I set it up exactly the same as dialogue lines already in the mod but it won't apply the swallow script...
Last edited by LostCause on Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
LostCause
Participator

Postby LostCause » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:28 am

markdf wrote:
FInfinity wrote:

I've been getting this too, but for me it doesn't seem to be to do with outfits. Roughly 2 out of 10 times I got swallow and struggled free from a bandit about 2/3rds of the screen got covered in a black box, it's inconsistent so I can't try to replicate it but I *think* it was the left side of the screen for me. Now that I think about it both times I got regurgitated because the pred died from struggle damage.

Also this one is not a bug with the mod but it was pretty annoying that I had to reload when a bandit regurgitated my character (after they died from struggle damage) and my character ragdoll rolled down some stairs then died upon reaching the bottom... Dammit bethesda, the ragdoll was in contact with the stairs the entire time so why would I (presumably) die from fall damage?!?!? Anyway just wanted to vent a little about that one lol, I hadn't saved in a while because I shouldn't have been in danger.

Actually while I'm here I'll quickly list some issues I've had recently, at the moment I'm still on the 04-08 version though so apologies if they aren't present on recent versions. If you can't quickly replicate these then let me know and I'll have a look when I set up the most recent version.

1) When "proportional time" is toggled on swallowed loose items are instantly ready to be excreted for me.

2) Custom race NPCs don't seem to give skulls for me, is this intentional/a limitation of the system or a bug?

3) Sleeping or waiting with prey, whether they be dead or alive, gives MASSIVE pred XP gains far beyond what that prey would give normally. One time I shot up to level 200 from a single prey because I waited like 12 hours.

4) Somewhat related to no.3, I remember a while back I mentioned that waiting for long enough with live prey causes them to die but the body won't be fully digested even if you wait for more than enough time in one go. I recall you added a fix for this and when waiting or sleeping it would kill the prey then digest the body, but this is no longer the case and the prey will only die and then begin body digestion time from whenever you finished waiting/sleeping.

5) Masturbation scenes started with vore dialogue don't seem to respect Sexlab gender for me. A female character set to male with Sexlab (and/or a Sexlab addon) still do female masturbation animations, even though any other non-devourment method of starting a masturbation scene uses male animations correctly.

6) Defecated skulls and the contents of scat/bone containers after defecating prey are set to be stealing for me if defecated indoors. This happens regardless of if the prey was swallowed somewhere external, e.g. a defecated bandit from the wilderness has all their items and their seperately defecated skull set as stealing when in an inn.

7) Pressing G to talk to prey often resets their HP to full (or maybe just gives them some time to regen?) shortly after ending the dialogue.

8) Defecate clothing doesn't work for me, the clothing simply ceases to exist when this is toggled on. It is neither in the remains container nor is it defecated or in the stomach.

9) Since I'm on the 08 version this is before the improvements to the new vomit pile, but it should still be in the mod right? I see the option in the MCM but when does it appear? I haven't seen it at all and can't figure out how I would go about making it appear? I tried all three different vomit options and none of them made a difference.

10) I swear at one point I saw an option in the MCM to be able to swallow loose items (without holding E to pick them up) but that seems to have gone missing??? Maybe I'm imagining that.

11) The belly gurgling audio that plays when walking around (specifically when moving, not the continuous noise) gets stuck often for me. There will be no devourment related audio playing passively when I have no prey/swallowed objects, but then when I walk/run it'll still play the belly gurgling/sloshing audio. Not sure of the conditions it seems to happen almost every time I defecate. Entering a new zone fixes it though.

12) This one isn't an issue per say but I found it strange that the default morph for anal vore is the butt instead of the belly, I personally associate "anal vore" with, well, regular vore but by the back entrance. So I just expected the alternate animation and possibly some dialogue line changes. I don't think I'm alone in having this expectation but it's your mod so the default is your choice of course.

13) However, following on from no.12, I tried setting the morph for anal vore to Vore Prey Belly in the morph settings page of the MCM and it stopped the morph for oral vore from working. The struggle morphs still applied but the belly remained flat. As soon as I changed the setting for anal vore to be anything other than Vore Prey Belly it fixed it again.

Now for a few suggestions that could be nice.

a) I'd love an option to burp out a piece of the prey's equipment upon their death, this was a feature of one of Cacame's DMAF addons that I really liked but unfortunately he doesn't think he's capable of modding it into Refactor so I was wondering if you were interested. For me personally it makes the most sense if it's smaller equipment items like shoes, jewellery, hats, gloves etc but if there could be an easily accessible way to change the equipment slot type selection (or even priority list) that'd be amazing.

b) This one is more niche and would require more effort so it's probably addon territory but the ability to attempt to stealthily swallow an NPC without waking them up while they're sleeping could be fun.

c) Would it ever be possible to have an option to make scat piles and skeletons persistent, rather than eventually being gone when you re-enter an area/building?

Sorry this post ended up being longer than I expected. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.
LostCause
Participator

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:35 pm

markdf wrote:
FInfinity wrote:

It switches from side to side, but mostly left.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Voremora » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:45 pm

So I haven't messed with this in a while so I decided to get the latest loverslab version and do a new game. I cannot get devourment settings to load in MCM or get the shout for the settings to work. I can't edit anything, it also seems like the spells are not working
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anonymous111 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:24 pm

quick suggestion: add an option to the mcm (if the player choses the alt vore spell thing in installation) to randomly distribute the vore spells to valid npcs (also blacklisting some npcs from having certain spells like preventing males from having unbirth) and an option to give the player all the alt vore spells (with a separate button for the retrovore ones)
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:01 pm

LostCause wrote:Yeah, sorry I knew that would be the case with movement animation but I wasn't very clear. I was thinking more a simple implementation like weight loss over time or even just no weight loss for followers/the NPC without using a weight loss potion or something lol. The benefits of hooking into NPC movement animations far outweigh the drawbacks in my opinion, it'd hardly be that noticeable to be worth it.

He's already making it... perfectionism is heck of disease. :|

LostCause wrote:As for dialogue lines I'm not a good writer either (nor am I great with xEdit or the CK outside of the simplest things), but I'll still see this weekend or early next week if you don't end up doing it yourself. I need to chill out for a few days and recenter myself because I'm getting too stressed over nothing at the moment. I hate my brain :?

As someone with pretty severe anxiety disorder, trust me I understand. At least to the extent that one can understand, which isn't much, since everyone experiences this stuff very differently.

LostCause wrote:EDIT: Do you have an idea about how you'd go about scripting follower commands? Would it bring up a targetting thing like when you command a follower to do something or would it be a hotkey to mark a target, then you do the dialogue line? Or something else entirely? What about switching to lethal (or switching to non-lethal?), would it be per prey or for all current prey? Would it bring up a menu similar to when you talk to prey or have a dialogue branch for each prey? I wouldn't know how to set up the dialogue tree or write the lines if I'm unsure of how it'd be implemented. I'd prefer a bit of guidance on how it'd work in-game because my experience with adding dialogue at the moment is getting stressed out because I couldn't get a simple line to show up, only to realise I was linking the wrong line to it because the vanilla dialogue had two lines that started exactly the same and had almost identical conditions and such :roll: I got it working eventually but couldn't figure out how to apply scripts from your mod, I set it up exactly the same as dialogue lines already in the mod but it won't apply the swallow script...

No, I have no idea. The code I wrote last night for feeding items to followers hijacks the Give Gift menu, so it requires the item to already be in your own inventory.

I would suggest looking at how the follower system handles the "I Need You To Do Something" dialogue. It may require adding a perk (temporarily) to the player while they're giving the command.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FInfinity » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:02 pm

I've got a small request. Could you add a health percentage threshold? Slider maybe. I hate when a fight just starts and I'm a full health and someone hits me once and I get immediately swallowed. I know you can lower the chances for an NPC to swallow you but even on the lowest setting it will occasionally happen. If possible I'd like to set it to where you have to be at most maybe 50% health to be vored.

p.s. Another idea could be health amount vs. What i mean by that is the more health you have over your opponent the higher your chance to swallow them and lower their chance to swallow you. That way you can swallow weaklings if they are full health or not. That seems like it would be hard to program tho. Just adding a health percentage threshold should be good enough.
FInfinity
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:02 pm

LostCause wrote:1) When "proportional time" is toggled on swallowed loose items are instantly ready to be excreted for me.

I'll give proportional digestion time a hard minimum of 1/3 the value of DigestionTime.

LostCause wrote:2) Custom race NPCs don't seem to give skulls for me, is this intentional/a limitation of the system or a bug?

I'll make humanoid NPCs default to the Nord skull if they aren't in "the list".

LostCause wrote:3) Sleeping or waiting with prey, whether they be dead or alive, gives MASSIVE pred XP gains far beyond what that prey would give normally. One time I shot up to level 200 from a single prey because I waited like 12 hours.

I was wondering why that kept happening to some people... Very fixable now that I know WHEN it happens.

LostCause wrote:4) Somewhat related to no.3, I remember a while back I mentioned that waiting for long enough with live prey causes them to die but the body won't be fully digested even if you wait for more than enough time in one go. I recall you added a fix for this and when waiting or sleeping it would kill the prey then digest the body, but this is no longer the case and the prey will only die and then begin body digestion time from whenever you finished waiting/sleeping.

LostCause wrote:5) Masturbation scenes started with vore dialogue don't seem to respect Sexlab gender for me. A female character set to male with Sexlab (and/or a Sexlab addon) still do female masturbation animations, even though any other non-devourment method of starting a masturbation scene uses male animations correctly.

I can switch to a smart animation selection function, no prob.

LostCause wrote:6) Defecated skulls and the contents of scat/bone containers after defecating prey are set to be stealing for me if defecated indoors. This happens regardless of if the prey was swallowed somewhere external, e.g. a defecated bandit from the wilderness has all their items and their seperately defecated skull set as stealing when in an inn.

I'll check it out.

LostCause wrote:7) Pressing G to talk to prey often resets their HP to full (or maybe just gives them some time to regen?) shortly after ending the dialogue.

This is an ancient bug that has haunted every version of Devourment... But I'll try to slap a bandaid on it.

LostCause wrote:8) Defecate clothing doesn't work for me, the clothing simply ceases to exist when this is toggled on. It is neither in the remains container nor is it defecated or in the stomach.

I will add yet another check to make sure that doesn't happen.

LostCause wrote:9) Since I'm on the 08 version this is before the improvements to the new vomit pile, but it should still be in the mod right? I see the option in the MCM but when does it appear? I haven't seen it at all and can't figure out how I would go about making it appear? I tried all three different vomit options and none of them made a difference.

Exactly what kind of vomit puddle are you getting? The classic steaming ashpile one? The flat puddle? The animated blob?

LostCause wrote:10) I swear at one point I saw an option in the MCM to be able to swallow loose items (without holding E to pick them up) but that seems to have gone missing??? Maybe I'm imagining that.

It's not in the MCM. Just equip vore or endo, target an item, and press shout. The quick settings menu lets you turn that feature on and off, because personally I think it mostly gets in the way.

LostCause wrote:11) The belly gurgling audio that plays when walking around (specifically when moving, not the continuous noise) gets stuck often for me. There will be no devourment related audio playing passively when I have no prey/swallowed objects, but then when I walk/run it'll still play the belly gurgling/sloshing audio. Not sure of the conditions it seems to happen almost every time I defecate. Entering a new zone fixes it though.

I'll fix.

LostCause wrote:12) This one isn't an issue per say but I found it strange that the default morph for anal vore is the butt instead of the belly, I personally associate "anal vore" with, well, regular vore but by the back entrance. So I just expected the alternate animation and possibly some dialogue line changes. I don't think I'm alone in having this expectation but it's your mod so the default is your choice of course.

I don't use locational vore at all, so I have no opinion on what the right way to do it is...
Screw it -- from now on, anal vore just inflates the stomach.

LostCause wrote:13) However, following on from no.12, I tried setting the morph for anal vore to Vore Prey Belly in the morph settings page of the MCM and it stopped the morph for oral vore from working. The struggle morphs still applied but the belly remained flat. As soon as I changed the setting for anal vore to be anything other than Vore Prey Belly it fixed it again.

Because the size of the anal locus (zero in this case) is overwriting the size of the belly locus. This is one that I'm hesitant to do anything about, because I don't want to resurrect that insanity of the locational vore system from Devourment Refactor Alpha. Not sure what a good answer would be.

LostCause wrote:a) I'd love an option to burp out a piece of the prey's equipment upon their death, this was a feature of one of Cacame's DMAF addons that I really liked but unfortunately he doesn't think he's capable of modding it into Refactor so I was wondering if you were interested. For me personally it makes the most sense if it's smaller equipment items like shoes, jewellery, hats, gloves etc but if there could be an easily accessible way to change the equipment slot type selection (or even priority list) that'd be amazing.

Maybe mention to Cacame that this is a cool feature, and that I would be interested in adding it to Refactor -- if they'll dig out the script that handled it, so that I can see what it was doing and how it was doing it.

LostCause wrote:b) This one is more niche and would require more effort so it's probably addon territory but the ability to attempt to stealthily swallow an NPC without waking them up while they're sleeping could be fun.

I've never actually tried this. What happens when you try to vore a sleeping NPC?

LostCause wrote:c) Would it ever be possible to have an option to make scat piles and skeletons persistent, rather than eventually being gone when you re-enter an area/building?

Maybe... but they do need to get cleaned up somehow. How about twenty four hours before their contents get sent to the Dung Collector, and one week before they get removed?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby markdf » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:11 pm

FInfinity wrote:I've got a small request. Could you add a health percentage threshold? Slider maybe. I hate when a fight just starts and I'm a full health and someone hits me once and I get immediately swallowed. I know you can lower the chances for an NPC to swallow you but even on the lowest setting it will occasionally happen. If possible I'd like to set it to where you have to be at most maybe 50% health to be vored.

p.s. Another idea could be health amount vs. What i mean by that is the more health you have over your opponent the higher your chance to swallow them and lower their chance to swallow you. That way you can swallow weaklings if they are full health or not. That seems like it would be hard to program tho. Just adding a health percentage threshold should be good enough.

That's already pretty close to how it works.
Attachments
SwallowChance.png
The main part of the calculation.
SwallowChance.png (2.82 KiB) Viewed 673 times
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:44 pm

markdf wrote:Maybe mention to Cacame that this is a cool feature, and that I would be interested in adding it to Refactor -- if they'll dig out the script that handled it, so that I can see what it was doing and how it was doing it.

Very, very psyched that you'd consider implementing this!

I made that mod by directly editing the devourmentregistry script, editing the "Burp" function (to pick a clothing item to burp up on prey death if the option was checked in the MCM) and adding the "ItemBurp" function (which chose from a selection of moveable static containers to burp up based on prey race when digestion was finished). Both be found at lines 3079 - 3206.

Here's the script.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game