FightFuckFeed.me(0.9.2.0)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FightFuckFeed.me

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:21 pm

bahamut24 wrote:Do enemies respawn or they permanent disappear (outside royalty)?

Judging from the previous posts, they don't respawn.
They'll be gone forever rather than respawning every 50 or 100 turns (With an exception of royalty figures, where they'll be gone forever regardless).

Just be aware not to have a team more than 4, else you'd scare them and they'll never return (Instead of moving to another tile away from the player, or hide/stay in the tile and they won't be gone).
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 pm

Zero respawns of anyone. There are some regions where the inhabitants move around, but you'll still exhaust any location with enough exploring.

That's intentional, and will be fixed by making more unique content once I get inspired to tackle the next big update
Vore Game: FightFuckFeed.me - 750,000 smutty words and counting!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Estina » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:40 pm

This is pretty interesting and entertaining so far!

I'm curious, are there plans for more avenues of character advancement for the player character or specific monsterpeople?

Namely, I was curious if there were plans for ways the player character could acquire traits like those found on some monsters, or if there is going to be more mechanical importance to mechanics like slime color mixing.
Estina
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:44 pm

Estina wrote:This is pretty interesting and entertaining so far!

I'm curious, are there plans for more avenues of character advancement for the player character or specific monsterpeople?

Namely, I was curious if there were plans for ways the player character could acquire traits like those found on some monsters, or if there is going to be more mechanical importance to mechanics like slime color mixing.

I'm aiming for simplicity, so the player will always be a generic human without abilities. Slime color mixing is just for unique flavor reasons, although maybe it would be neat to have the color change the tactics the ai use, hmmm...
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:57 pm

heromc wrote:Zero respawns of anyone. There are some regions where the inhabitants move around, but you'll still exhaust any location with enough exploring.

That's intentional, and will be fixed by making more unique content once I get inspired to tackle the next big update

okay that make sense, i feel like i see more bees than i see any other enemies then other game i manage to see more wolves
thx for reply
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby heromc » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:10 am

bahamut24 wrote:okay that make sense, i feel like i see more bees than i see any other enemies then other game i manage to see more wolves
thx for reply

Sounds like you found the jungle. Bees aren't the only inhabitant with stripes, so be careful!
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:31 am

would be nice to set in an 'Endless' mode where prey respawns, just for those who want to see how powerful they can be.... [or devour whomever they want.] Basically a 'fuck-around' mode.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby heromc » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:21 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:would be nice to set in an 'Endless' mode where prey respawns, just for those who want to see how powerful they can be.... [or devour whomever they want.] Basically a 'fuck-around' mode.

I'll keep it in mind, but I've got so much work to do for the core game that I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

The final version will have 7ish medium queens, and hopefully that should be enough to max everything out
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:12 pm

are there any intentions on adding more vore types? CV, UB, AV, etc?
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby Entirely_Logical » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:are there any intentions on adding more vore types? CV, UB, AV, etc?

Some of that's already in the game, just accessed at random based on preferences and what kind of creature is being eaten by what kind of creature.
Entirely_Logical
Somewhat familiar

Postby unicorn » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Entirely_Logical wrote:
Nightshadow101 wrote:are there any intentions on adding more vore types? CV, UB, AV, etc?

Some of that's already in the game, just accessed at random based on preferences and what kind of creature is being eaten by what kind of creature.

Yeah, the CV scene(s) are quite nice, though i wish there were more kinds of tiny prey (as far as i've seen there are only mice and bees) or some mechanism that let you graduate to CVing small prey as well. I'd love to stuff a batgirl burrito down there :P
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xoyv » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:48 pm

ok i have a bit of an addition i'd sort of like to make. would you consider having certain mons "change" depending on their stats?

like for example, having a flat chested bunnygirl with feed of 3, making her devour prey till she becomes feed 5, turning her into a "stacked bunnygirl"

that sort of thing. maybe with some changes to fuck depending on their bodytype
xoyv
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:04 am

Is there an offline version?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby heromc » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:56 am

Anal vore is probably coming in the same way the unbirth is in the game, but both need much more content to really show up. It's on my list though.

Also I'll see about getting a zip of the game, but downloading the webpage will work as well, it's all a single file :)

xoyv wrote:ok i have a bit of an addition i'd sort of like to make. would you consider having certain mons "change" depending on their stats?

like for example, having a flat chested bunnygirl with feed of 3, making her devour prey till she becomes feed 5, turning her into a "stacked bunnygirl"

that sort of thing. maybe with some changes to fuck depending on their bodytype

As a lover of skinny girls I'm probably not going to have their bodies change based on them eating. Also there are a ton of descriptors that dont even mention weight so it would be awkward keeping track of all that in general. It's a neat idea, and I did do something similar with slimes that eat slimes of specific colors.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:18 am

Not gonna lie, and I think I speak for a few players when I say this...
The game is a bit restricting, especially with the whole 'resource management' while some just want to get out there, meet all the species of monster-girl and simply fuck/eat/be eaten.
The buildup takes way too long and it's just not fun if one has to bust their ass and PRAY that "RNGesus" is on their side.

I know this is a roguelike, it's meant to be extremely difficult, but I can't help but feel like I have a guillotine wrapped around my head with a clown-faced troll just waiting for the opportune moment to pull the lever.

Every damn time I go to level up my team, I always end up encountering the wrong foe that pretty much has a murder-boner for my MC, and my team can't stop em.
Thus my quest ends in an instant. Looking at you, Drow!!
Every damn time I try to go for slime girls, a DROW pops up and kills me/my team. It's just.... Not fair/worth it.

... and pretty sure I'm already gonna get people going "GIT GUD!!" or "You think it's unfair? WELL DON'T PLAY IT AT ALL!!"

... Yet I want to play it. I want to see what kind of encounters I can have. Hell, I'd be happy with 'Checkpoints' that saves only the MC so if you end up dying, you only lose your team and have to start from that checkpoint, rebuilding your team.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby KDzee » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:29 am

That's just the kind of game it is. There are plenty of free-for-all vore games out there, quite a few very well made. As a lover of roguelikes, I appreciate a game like this.

The creator has a vision of what they want and tbh I think we should respect that.
KDzee
Been posting for a bit

Postby heromc » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:20 am

@Ryan-Drakel, I think FFFme might just not match what you're looking for in a vore game.
Bunns are not food!
heromc
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orin » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:00 pm

I'm not a fan of rogue like games in general but I enjoyed the game nonetheless. I love combat oriented vore games and there is a good variety of monsters to fight, I also like the idea that you have to face monarchs to show that you are the top dog.

After a couple of runs, I ended up a bit broken actually, with stats that let me two shot bosses and a team of slime, tiger and plant with good stats. Pretty enjoyable from a predator point of view, in which you want to eat everything and avoid being eaten at all cost. The only annoying part for me was with the drows, not because they were too dangerous for my group, but because they were absolutely everywhere. I got lost in the cave and fought a ton of them, luckily I could safely eat three of them before they could move. A slightly lower encounter rate in there would be nice.

I think I read that there are unique prey scenes in the game for boss fights. I wouldn't have minded feeding myself to the tiger king but the fact that would end the run made me relent. Maybe I'll try it sometime, but grinding that much to simply game over might be too much even for a preyslut like me. :D
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Virgo113 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Hohoh. This one certainly is interesting! Glad to see a good pred-focused text adventure pop up, even if I'd personally add more vore types to the mix.
Though... I wonder if maybe there could be a way to write in your character's species? I've come across one part of the game referring to your character as human... If it can be done, that is. I know how icky it can be to ask for user input.
A way to clear the messages buffer would be nice, too... the page starts to lag after a while on lower end computers.

Regardless of its current state, however, still a fun and engaging game as is. I'll certainly keep an eye on this one!

On another note... maybe you could enlist the help of other writers? So you can focus on the coding... if so, I could give a helping hand whenever I have some free time!
Virgo113
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:12 pm

I played this game quite a bit, and one thing that really annoyed me was when I spend a decent amount of time fattening up an ally, eat them, then get a "eat stronger prey" message. Would it be possible to add a minimum feed needed stat somewhere? Just so I know if eating my flat-chested tigergirl will give benefits other than a nice meal.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game