Raz's Sims 4 Vore Mod Screenshots

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Raz's Sims 4 Vore Mod Screenshots

Postby Razkor » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Hello all! Thanks to the hard work of bees123, and my partner for their extensive curation of Sims 4 mods, I've been able to get some wonderful photos! I hope to start working on some cleaner sets and start sharing with the community once I get things a little more established.

For now, I wanted to simply present the following argument for why vore-victim ghosts should be kept as an option. Please enjoy.

D3.png

D5.png

D1.png

D5.png

D6.png

D7.png

D8.png

D9.png

D10.png

D11.png

E4.png

E6.png

F1.png

F6.png

F7.png

Disclaimer: Let me know if this is the wrong forum for these sorts of photo sets, was torn between here and photo manips. Or if you have any feedback! Or if you just aren't convinced and need a little more evidence :gulp:
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Raz's Sims 4 Vore Mod Screenshots

Postby silverspec » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:21 pm

Pretty nice. Thanks for sharing
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Razkor wrote:For now, I wanted to simply present the following argument for why vore-victim ghosts should be kept as an option. Please enjoy.

yeah I do agree, I kind of like the ghosts a little bit as well, I have my prey ghost sims cuddle with the pred and do other romantic things until prey dies of digestion, so I wouldn't mind keeping the ghosts.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 am

Ghost blowjob woowoo
Houyo
???

Postby ThisGuy127 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:19 pm

I love the dynamic of having the prey character in a ghost form, I might just have to rob that idea for some writing stuff.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby LadyLyreste » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:30 pm

So the prey's in two places at once? that doesn't make sense.
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby Razkor » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:41 pm

LadyLyreste wrote:So the prey's in two places at once? that doesn't make sense.

It seems pretty reasonable to me that a succubus or similar being could fool around with someone's soul after eating their body. I also think they work great metaphorically, so to speak, where the predator is snuggling or embracing the ghost in a way that viscerally has the same captured or enveloped feeling as being eaten.

I think the ideal would be an option either way so that people who prefer realism can have it, and people who like the ghosts can still have that. I think the appeal for prey being confined to their predator's belly is pretty self evident, I just hope we don't throw out a feature with so much potential to get there.
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:11 pm

These look really good, glad you're enjoying the mod! I like the ghosts as well tbh, so I'll see if I can make it toggleable or something
bees123
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:40 am

Sexy. What other mods do you have to allow sims to be so... intimate?
Turbotowns
???

Return to Vore game