Mysta's Myst Adventure 2 Victory at last! In Beta now! (Feb)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. V0.631 Hotfix, 2nd feb.

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:05 pm

The arena has no way of escaping for now, right? It would be cool to leave the arena through the sewer.
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:52 pm

There are 2 ways to escape the arena:
1) shrink and let the champion eat you (choose the right answer)
2) shrink and climb up the rope
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Archangel64 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Azirovka wrote:There are 2 ways to escape the arena:
1) shrink and let the champion eat you (choose the right answer)
2) shrink and climb up the rope

Which answer should it be to escaping?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:36 am

If I remember the one where you should hurry and not wait (while in the champions gut).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:47 am

mysta wrote:
Azirovka wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:Am I crazy or did I see someone say this game was done being made a little while back?

Yes, you are crazy. :D

Indeed crazy, as I've just uploaded the new beta on my Patreon, though maybe you are thinking of my finished project (the original Mysta's Myst Adventure).

NekoSanNeverDie wrote:What part of the amusosphere is the Samb scene in? I can not find ;-;

She's a pole dancer in the entrance hall, which you access from the alien camp after completing the arena.

So, the general update will be coming in a week or so!
Stay safe and healthy in the meantime!

Mysta

Can"t wait for the release. :D
Azirovka
Participator

Re: Mysta's Myst adventure 2. Update! V0.64 31st March.

Postby mysta » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:21 am

Azirovka wrote:Can"t wait for the release. :D

Here you go, new update! Get it here:

https://mega.nz/#!ilpCSYQb!aJ-57EskXIPJ ... vtLax6OrC0

2 new scenes
Spoiler: show
(1 pred) featuring Charlotte, and (1prey) a new character found in Raleigh city streets
and 4 new scene variations
2 with the deetaur (adapted from an outline post by catvenom) and 1 where you can survive the Ogrim av, 1 variation where you can escape Charlotte undigested

I'll be releasing more content polls on the Patreon soon for the next update! :-D

Enjoy!

Mysta
Support me on Patreon for early access, polls and other bonus content! https://www.patreon.com/Mysta
mysta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Azirovka » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 pm

I have to ask if a pred scene with Elise is going to happen in the future ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby NiceGuy18 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Who is Charlotte again?
NiceGuy18
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:52 pm

Princess I think? but I cant get anything with her.
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:17 am

Charlotte is girl princess in guild, i guess.
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Oskardiamond55 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:36 pm

I think I made a oops moving the files over how do I get new Charlotte scene also love deertaur
Oskardiamond55
New to the forum

Postby flames55 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:16 pm

when ive lost the regenerator do i need to have met with the house of delights prior to the regenerator loss or after for the deal
flames55
Been posting for a bit

Postby DeathWind » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:25 pm

How do i shrink in the arena to beat it? Pls help
DeathWind
New to the forum

Postby BUMBLING » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 pm

Okay I feel like this question has been asked a lot but I'm going to ask again just to clarify because I am also having the same issue. Charlotte's new vore scene is accessed how exactly? I've done all the guild quests, Av by the redhead, eaten by her once you obtained the orb, and then completed the training camp quest where the guild leader is AV by the redhead. After all those steps I then checked the guild on both floors and found nothing on the second and only npcs giving one liners on the first. To my knowledge the only way to access any of Charlotte's (the princess lamia if what I read on here was correct) scene is when you sneak into the castle for the first time and can choose whether to eat her or be eaten on the second floor. I read that your suppose to see a mage? Or something to access the scene. Which confuses me even more because the only mages I've found are the ones in the shops. Sorry if this question has been asked a 1000 times but I still haven't had any luck finding this scene. Other than that I love the new update, especially the orgrim and deertaur. :)
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Azirovka » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:03 am

1)After the AV scene go to the big city enter the tavern and talk to Pinky
2) Try to save the guild master and fail (what a shock)
3) return to the guild and please Pinky
4) Talk to Elise (black haired girl) and agree to be CV. (she is in the guild now)
5) As Pinky talk to the Old dude.
6) go to the 2nd floor you will see 2 new gilrs the mage and Charlote. Train the mage but do not digest her and talk to Charlote (while the mage is in Misty"s belly).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Hansony » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:07 am

So a lot of people seem to be confused about who Charlotte is but obviously there is going to be spoilers here so if you don't need this info and don't want spoilers for the guild storyline then don't expand this spoiler:

When you do the guild story line, you will eventually get to the pink haired girl being the new guild leader and being tyrannical towards the other members, the only scene you can trigger at this point yet however is one with Elise where she uses a cock shes somehow gotten now to CV you and you are then transferred to the pink girls womb and get to control the pink girl (kind of like when we got into the castle), from here you need to get to the training area (the lower left side of the guild) where you will trigger the start of a new scene and will be asked if you are ready, once you confirm it a scene will start where we are introduced to 2 new guild members, one of which is a princes from another country named Charlotte. I will let the rest of the scene be for you to explore on your own.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hansony » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:25 am

I like the new extensions to the current scenes, hope you are going to finish the unfinished parts of them for next time, as I really want to try both of them
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BUMBLING » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:28 pm

I went to the tavern and tried to save the guild master by talking to the redhead, I failed of course. I then went back to the Guild where the redhead is to the right of the old woman at the desk. When I go up to talk to the redhead all she says is "Yeah, Suck it Bitch" and nothing else. I checked both floors and there wasn't anything new in the guild. I then went to talk to elise at the training camp but she just gave me the same old vore scene as before no a CV. I don't know if the game is bugged or what but I'm once again stuck. Did i do any steps wrong? Are you suppose to do this at the beginning of the game before you travel across the swamp?
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:54 am

The charlotte scene was pretty nice. Also new Elise content is good (with future unfinished option too)

The new character is kinda whatever. Nothing interesting.

I wonder what the bald grey dude is hinting at? Who is Claire?
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby frosthunter » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:08 pm

how i can do the ogrym escene?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game