Suggestion/Inspiration thingy.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggestion/Inspiration thingy.

Postby SeruOmen » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:38 am

I thought it would be neat to see a furry version of an exsisting character devouring a human version of the same character- ex.- Tifa Lockheart being vored by a wolven version of herself. I kinda suck at furs- whenever I -do- draw one successfully, it's luck. So I wouldn't be able to do something like this myself... If someone picks this up, I would be much obliged!
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re: Suggestion/Inspiration thingy.

Postby courtoftheweirdos » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:05 am

I don't know if I will able to do it myself, but I do like the idea and deserves to be kept in mind. It certainly would make things interesting.
-Court
courtoftheweirdos
New to the forum

Re: Suggestion/Inspiration thingy.

Postby TSaPA » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:35 am

Had a vague idea tangentially related to this once, except the "furry" version of the person was sort of meant to be a living suit that was more or less inert until its wearer entered it by letting it vore them, at which point they would be absorbed and gain control of the furry body as if it were their own.

While it wouldn't be possible to take it off like a normal suit since it was basically that person's biologically complete body now, there would theoretically still be a feature to cause it to reform and expel the wearer through some orifice or another; it was just a matter of the process being time-consuming and indiscreet, and/or a lack of knowledge on the "wearer's" part of how to actually activate the release feature.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration