I am rope/hunger, You are stomach

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

I am rope/hunger, You are stomach

Postby SnuggleCondaHuuungry » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:05 am

I've been wanting to roleplay, but I don't think I can separate it from emotion and intimacy. That's kind of bullshit for the other person, maybe.

I've been wanting to be some kind of serpent playing rope games with a girl and keeping her attached to me to act as my stomach that feeds to me slowly as we travel letting her engorge, while watching her grow/feed I become divorced from the reality of my own appetite becoming more and more ruthlessly greedy not sure who's being satisfied anymore. Slowly losing control, trying to squeeze out burps, or be sexy apparel. Till I go from ruthless master to servant unable to move her weight anymore trapped to her.

The idea of being another's value to turn each other's appetite, sex drive, or satisfaction is just so much
SnuggleCondaHuuungry
Been posting for a bit

Re: I am rope/hunger, You are stomach

Postby mukbangbunny » Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:40 pm

This sounds cool but I'm not sure I understand. The prey is inside them, after the serpent ate them and so eating all the food they eat for them, like an endo soma thing? I like the idea of a serpent rope game. Separating emotion and intimacy from roleplay can be difficult, it is why I prefer to be OOC friends with my roleplay partners, cos life things do happen and it causes roleplays to stall out but youknow if you know the person then that isn't as much of a let down or feeling like you got ghosted yknow?
ASMR Mukbang is my Gateway to the Vore Fandom.
mukbangbunny
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration