Idea for a DOOM based micro/macro wad

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Idea for a DOOM based micro/macro wad

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:54 pm

You would basically play as a micro, running around doing do things while trying not do die by aware or unaware macros. Main enemies could be like bugs or other micros, weapons could be makeshift things like a toothpick, some string could be used to make a slingshot or crossbow. Maybe one level could even be inside one of the micro's stomach, needing something important that they unknowingly ate.

I thought I'd just put this idea out there, I don't know how to even begin with doom modding so I can't make it myself.if anyone wants to do anything with this feel free to, and if you can message me if you'd want to come up with more ideas for it.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration