Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Ideas

Postby Getin87 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:20 pm

I’ve had a lot of ideas, (I’m into human guys but you can bretend they’re whatever)

1. A guy makes a machine that pumps out thousands of tiny clones of himself that do all the work around the house. His roommate accidentally eats one but then starts chomping um all down and at points some aks him to let them finish a job before he does it. Eventually he’ll start calling meal times and a few run over and use his stomach as a trampoline jumping to his mouth. There’s one instance where he notices 1 still moving around within him and swallows another whole telling them to fight for king of his stomach. There would be a remark where the guy the clones are of says half of um are in his roommates stomach and he remarks that he’ll still have room after the other half

2. A guy eats one of his friends, then starts pressing his other friends with questions like, “why are you not in my belly?” “You’re just as delicious as him, why haven’t I eaten you?” He gives them jobs to prove they’re more useful outside his stomach then in, but eventually decides to eat them all anyway.

3.(this is the one female on male scenario I think about) this is a scenario where it’s possible to eat parts of people and the rest of the body keeps functioning normally, so a group of guys make a competition of who can get there girlfriend to eat them all first. It starts with romantic scenarios where the guys tell them”just take a bite” when the girls to take a bite they’ll say things like “I knew you couldn’t resist.” Then there’ll be scenes of the guys bragging to each other about how much she’s eaten and how big her stomach got. They’ll be remarks when they’re with the girls like, “I’ll be in her stomach by then” or “you can date someone else when 70% of me is digested”
Getin87
New to the forum

Re: Ideas

Postby Humanwhoisreal » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:29 pm

I think I can manage #3 for you buddy ^^;
Humanwhoisreal
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration