Miss Pauling Vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Miss Pauling Vore

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:39 pm

A character that I’ve noticed that’s been very under appreciated in vore is Miss Pauling from TF2 and I feel she deserves a lot more vore love and attention especially as prey and the fact she got canonically vored by the bread monster in the Expiration Date animation Valve did long ago

If anyone has vore art of Miss Pauling of any kind from 3D renders, animations and 2D art please post them here I would love to see~
Attachments
DB14FB92-59CC-4912-AA8D-62C99B3C2CCD.jpeg
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Miss Pauling Vore

Postby SunsetSteady » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Although I think you're mostly talking about Pauling as prey, what IMMEDIATELY comes to mind is the trio of animations hotpocketshogun did ages ago with Pauling as pred. They're AV, and there's farting and stuff, so maybe not exactly what you're looking for, haha. I remember them fondly, myself.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:57 pm

Yeah, I’m especially looking for Miss Pauling as prey in same size vore art and animations but I’d also enjoy her as pred

Yeah those AV vore animations were really the only few same size vore animations featuring Miss Pauling and I’m not much of a fan of AV and I especially dislike the farting bits in the end…
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:18 pm

I have created a new Miss Pauling model with an much better body base~ hopefully this would help bring interest in Miss Pauling 3D vore renders, however currently the model is only as a Blender file as I need help with trying to port her model back into SFM, if anyone can do that for me that would be greatly appreciated :)

https://aryion.com/g4/view/834037
Attachments
BAAEB42E-3AB5-4319-B732-CA1176DF68F9.png

Last bumped by GladiatusTheSaldrak on Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:18 pm.
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration