Looking for extremely casual F/F or H/F ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for extremely casual F/F or H/F ideas

Postby Hermlover21 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:52 am

Hello!

It's been awhile since I've been active on this board. Ive been here on and off for almost 12 years. I've posted a few things lately and I need some inspiration.

I love casual vore. Not just for the predator but the prey too. I love everything about it from the weight gain to the disposal. There's not a single type of disposal I don't love.

And what I'm looking for is the most casual reasons someone would eat or get eaten. I mean complete disregard of life type stuff. I'm looking for more than just the usual *horny for being eaten* ideas.

So please if you have any ideas post them below or pm me. I am going to be posting at least one story a week for the foreseeable future and I'd love to work in some of your ideas!
Hi! I sometimes write stories and make captions of willing and casual vore. Most will contain disposal elements~ If you're into that check my stuff out.
Hermlover21
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for extremely casual F/F or H/F ideas

Postby vorcountant » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:20 pm

1) Forgot to have breakfast before work
2) Trying to get some spreedsheets finished, but keep getting interrupted by coworkers
3) MILFs as a hangover cure
4) Someone talking too loudly during a movie
5) Boredom
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Postby FishnorFowl » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:39 pm

Stuff where they’re a sore loser who lost a debate or a sports game or something
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm

Most casual you say? Alright, let me think of a few here:

Raging nihilist, for science, dropped ice cream on prey's head so might as well eat the whole thing, want a bigger ass to sit on boyfriend's face with, want bigger breasts to better do paizuri with, don't want friend to move away so that's the "only" option to make sure they don't, making sure someone keeps a secret, won race in Mariokart (been done but still), military drill which requires being in stomach for however long and if you don't survive then at least you will benefit your country anyway, tricked gullible friend into it, and finally because somebody is hangry.

I hope those are casual enough reasons.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration