Are there any characters Cell *hasn't* eaten yet?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Are there any characters Cell *hasn't* eaten yet?

Postby vorcountant » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:58 pm

Lately I've been really enjoying Cell vore artwork, which inspired me to start writing a short series of stories. You can read the first one here (the TL:DR version: a guy is given a low quality Cell cosplay by friends, ends up absorbing the cute Android 18 cosplayer that they were trying to set him up with). For the next couple installments, I was planning on having him absorb/eat a few other cosplayers before leaving the convention, but I found most of the characters I was planning on using (women from Resident Evil, Marvel, DC, Overwatch, etc) have already been featured as Cell's prey in artwork and/or stories.

Are there any (reasonably mainstream)characters Cell hasn't absorbed yet? I might go ahead with what I had originally planned, but I figured I'd ask in case anyone had suggestions.
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Re: Are there any characters Cell *hasn't* eaten yet?

Postby zeno » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:16 pm

How about using Highschool dxd character ?
zeno
New to the forum

Re: Are there any characters Cell *hasn't* eaten yet?

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:34 pm

Depends on what you call "mainstream". I'd suggest using any female character from Adventure Time and Steven Universe. The gems technically are women, so they count too. Also, I'd be interested in seeing Alex from Minecraft get absorbed by Cell and the result is what amounts to a Cell Minecraft skin. Not even a perfect version either, just to rub it in.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration