Would Like Some Writing Advice for Female Chars.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Would Like Some Writing Advice for Female Chars.

Postby 2KFSK » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:40 am

So, I write a lot of F/f shrunken women content and while I feel I am mostly rather fair and represent female characters as real people, I have to contend with the fact I am not one, nor do I have a girlfriend or friends who I can ask about them to this intimate of a degree. This usually isn't a problem, but I actually would really like to write more regarding female masturbation. Not just the movements (though that too) but also the mindset associated with it. For vagina-havers who masturbate, what is the feedback loop like? What makes you think "oh I wanna fap right now"? How long do sessions last? What's the range of places that you've ever done or considered doing it? How long does the orgasm last? How does the experience differ depending on the tools used or vs just having sex (with both genders)? And then, what is it that female preds enjoy about vore and the mindset? This can open itself up to those who identify as female or just anyone who feels you can answer the question! Honestly as long as I believe you have good information on the topic I don't mind what the gender is of any people who answer this.
This might sound like a thinly-veiled plea to have specifically women come in and describe their masturbation techniques but, like, I promise it's not. I want to improve my writing and I'm genuinely curious about all of these. Feel free to describe these in the most didactic, plain, educational textbook style way possible if that eases any worries I'm just being a creeper. Thanks!
2KFSK
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration