Hothumon Game Idea (Hoping For Creators)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Hothumon Game Idea (Hoping For Creators)

Postby wariodude128 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:14 pm

Awhile back, I wrote a whole bunch of ideas for what I call Hothumon. It's basically an adult parody version of Pokemon with only the title being somewhat similar. It came about due to reading what I can only describe as the WORST encyclopedia on the creatures I have EVER seen. From that, I started thinking about what kind of game I would make geared specifically for adults and the early idea for Hothumon was born.

Originally I hadn't thought about vore being part of the game at all. Now that I have though it added so much to what was already there.

Anyway, what I really want is to perhaps get a team together to actually make this game and then unleash it onto people in the forum and the world at large to play. Attaching the pdf of the ideas so you can take a look at them and determine if you want in. That's basically it for now. Hope you like the ideas and that some of you want to help me make this thing.
Attachments
hothumon.pdf
(56.07 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration