Suggestion/Idea | Bully peer pressure someone to vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Suggestion/Idea | Bully peer pressure someone to vore

Postby jonathan1501 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:47 pm

I had this idea in my head for about two days now and thought I share it and see if someone picks it up.

This idea revolves around middle school up to college, where this one kid (A) hangs out with a group of bullies, a smart kid (A) who managed to make a shrink ray. The kid (A) and the bullies targets this other kid (B) who has a partner. The bullies wanted the kid (A) to shrink kid (B) so they can keep kid (B) as a pet and force him to do stuff like homework and such. Although Kid (A) willingly does the bullies homework, which is how they became a part of their group. Kid's (A) shrink ray is compact into a circular disk connected to the palm of his hand, only can be activated by Kid (A) as Kid (A) does realize just having a gun of a shrink ray is a lot more Karma dangerous.

So anyways, to the point. Kid (A) was going to shrink Kid (B), as Kid (A) was walking behind them, but Kid's (B) partner got in the way and got themselves shrunk instead. Kid (A) was going to to shrink Kid (B) next but the bullies stopped Kid (A), as the bullies was not far. As the bullies notify Kid (A) to not shrink Kid (B), that got Kid's (B) attention. Kid (B) saw their partner shrunken and freaked out. The bullies was at least smart enough, but only because of the inspiration of Kid (A) accidentally shrinking Kid's (B) partner. To know that a full size slave/pet is a lot more useful than a shrunken one, and kid's (B) partner was the perfect leverage. The bullies negotiated with Kid (B) about an agreement, all while Kid (B) is freaking out, telling them to put Kid (B) partner back to normal. While this was going on, Kid (A) stomach started to growl, which was as loud to stop the negotiation. Kid (A) face starts to red up and said they he skipped breakfast today. The bullies then gotten a more insidious idea. they then told Kid (B) that if they didn't comply that Kid (A) will eat your partner, whole. Which freaked both Kid (A) and Kid (B) out as that was so unexpected. (Oops, just realized I actually did a story. Whoops, didn't mean to do that. Not going to stop now, lol.) The bullies then pretty much groomed Kid (A) by saying Kid (A) was one of them and such, Kid (A) soon accepted, a bit unwillingly. They soon went to the bullies hideout with both Kid (A) and Kid (B). They made Kid (B) do many things, like chores, etc. Kid (A) stomach still continued to growl however, the bullies did let make him not eat, just to tease Kid (B). Then later on Kid (A) and the bullies decided to just eat the Kid's (B) partner. So Kid (A) puts Kid's (B) partner onto their tongue, the bullies then forces Kid (B) to watch as Kid (A) tries to swallow Kid's (B) partner while their mouth is open. Then later, gulp. Kid (B) starts to cry as a squirming bulge slides down Kid (A) esophagus and into their stomach.

Now that was a lot to type, just for an idea in a vore scenario. But by now, you hopefully get the point I am aiming for. I think this kind of scenario could act nice in a comic or animation.

I also hope I put this in the right section because that was a lot to type.

You see though that I keep calling them kid, it's because it's easier to type and it will most likely be from school. Either in elementary, middle, high school, or college.

Tell me how you think of this scenario.
Last edited by jonathan1501 on Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Re: Suggestion/Idea | Bully peer pressure someone to vore

Postby jonathan1501 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:03 pm

I do love to know what everyone thinks of this so don't hesitate to reply.
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Postby jonathan1501 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:08 pm

I am still highly curious about everyone's opinions.
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Postby neutronstar27 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:03 pm

Pretty interesting scenario, I like the idea. I always love it when preds use prey's friends to make them do anything, threatening to eat the prey's friend or someone they certainly don't want to get eaten. Also my favourite part is when bullies force the kid to watch as his partner gets swallowed alive, maybe they'll also make him listen to him digesting?
neutronstar27
New to the forum

Postby jonathan1501 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:43 pm

neutronstar27 wrote:Pretty interesting scenario, I like the idea. I always love it when preds use prey's friends to make them do anything, threatening to eat the prey's friend or someone they certainly don't want to get eaten. Also my favourite part is when bullies force the kid to watch as his partner gets swallowed alive, maybe they'll also make him listen to him digesting?

Thanks for your feedback.
Same with me, been fantasizing this for a while now and just got to share it.
jonathan1501
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration