Viscera Cleanup Detail - Post-Vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Viscera Cleanup Detail - Post-Vore

Postby Brainfood » Sun May 22, 2022 3:25 am

So, I've never played the game myself, but it occurred to me today that it wouldn't be super difficult to make a custom map in Viscera Cleanup Detail that consisted of cleaning up the aftermath of a predator's rampage - hell, a decent number of the vanilla maps seem to be close to that already. There's already assets for bones, bodies, and myriad pieces of broken down human bodies, and I'd imagine it's not hard to change the color of the stains you clean up to brown, especially given the ones already in the game vary sometimes. It might not be to hard to add turds, or change an existing game asset to look like them. It may even be possible to make the place you take all the waste into a toilet. I can't do any of this and I don't own the game, but I've watched some game play, and I thought I'd put this out there in case anybody with the aptitude wanted to do that.

On a related note, I've been watching ASMR carpet cleaning videos lately and I'm going to be posting a very silly story soon about a very large brown stain getting power washed out of a carpet.
Brainfood
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration