Inuyasha Manga Scene

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Inuyasha Manga Scene

Postby Lum_the_mad » Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:35 pm

With Inuyasha getting its sequel series Yashahime, there is this scene that was in one of the most recent chapters that I have seen art of floating around twitter.

Now maybe I'm just crazy and have seen too much vore/cannibalism art here... but it doesn't this look a lot more like Inuyasha is cooking Kagome in a pot and Kagome is happy about it, rather than Kagome is taking a bath and Inuyasha is the one keeping it warm for her? It's not like this is the first time Rumiko Takahashi has had cannibalism as a theme in her manga either!

Oh and who forget the Peach man?

Look I'm just saying that to all these people who think it's so cute that Inuyasha's giving Kagome a bath? It still looks like he's making her his dinner to me, and that she's thrilled, while he's slightly annoyed but willing to go along with it. Just thought I'd share this with other vore folks, just in case it does inspire any of you enterprising artists out there.
Lum_the_mad
Been posting for a bit

Re: Inuyasha Manga Scene

Postby Nalzindar » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:47 pm

I remember the Peach man from Inu Yasha, it was a very fun story in several ways :D :gulp:
There were some instances of size differnece, and Inu Yasha got to see Kagome nude (again) when she rose a little too quickly from the bath afterwards.
The first image is something I can't remember having seen before, does it come from the manga or is it something new?
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Inuyasha Manga Scene

Postby Lum_the_mad » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:18 am

It's from the Yashahime manga, the chapter literally came out five days ago. https://twitter.com/tsukiyoukai/status/ ... Vxw6aiWbxQ
Lum_the_mad
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration