What should I write? (New writer with too much on her plate

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

What should I write? (New writer with too much on her plate

Postby EatPreyLove » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:20 am

Hello all!

I have been here a while (lurker), but I haven’t posted anything in the way of stories… Yet!
I got inspired a few months back to finally start writing out my stories.

However!
I haven’t been able to commit to one yet. I'll get all the preliminary work done (character descriptions, world lore, story outline) only to think of something else and get distracted.
This has happens all too often...

So...
Time for the community to get involved!

:gulp:
v—v

Below, I have chosen three stories of mine (favorites among the half-started) and given them a brief outline and breakdown; for your viewing pleasure.

This is not poll!
Instead, I just want to hear which one(s) you are excited about and why.
I’m kinda like a dog when it comes to being inspired; if you get hyped, I get hyped!

So please...
Read the outlines and tell me your thoughts on them; or even just on the one that most speaks to you.

v—v

The Last Month - 6 Parts
Digestion, Mf/f, female prey, willing, dolcett, cruel pred, uncaring observers, hard vore
Tone and style inspired by user BunnyWrites

https://aryion.com/g4/user/BunnyWrites

A young woman agrees to be meat for an older couple.

She lives with them, getting to know them and enjoying their lavish house over the course of five weeks.
She is not a guest or a friend, she is merely an edible toy… and toy with her they do!
Flaunting her impending demise and teasing her with sexual acts that she is not allowed to join in. The couple owns her, body and mind.
She is essentially a unicorn (role in a couple), though she is not allowed to have sex with either of them; she needs to remain ‘pure’.

Also...
Each week a limb is removed by the couple to be used their meal planning.
As if Hannibal Lecter had a female partner (in marriage and crime) and they used Aryion to gather their victims.

There are 6 parts, being maybe 3-5K words each and detailing a week in the life of the protagonist; for the exception of the 6th part which is just one day.
The primary story is about the protagonist girl and her ‘cannibal sponsors’, but a few other characters pop in to help expand the world.

Here is something of a breakdown of the parts:
    1. The trial/preliminary week; a get to know you.

2. The first week of vore; introduction to a new character.

3. Conflicted feelings on her fate; new character introduction.

4. Acceptance and reward; final new character introduction.

5. The final week before the main event; *spoilers*

6. The long awaited dinner; *Spoilers*

I am Excited Because:
I normally write novellas (between a short story and a full book), so this would be a great way to do the same thing here.
This particular scenario is a personal fantasy of mine, so I've put a lot of thought into it already; maybe too much...

I am Cautious Because:
Multi-chapter stories tend not to be very popular on here; at least not as popular as one offs.
Not to say that I'm doing this all for Vore clout (if that's even a thing), but I can't say I wouldn't be put off if my first project on here got pretty much no reaction; especially considering the size of the task.

v—v

Quisling - 4 Parts
Digestion, Alien/multiple, m/mf, Willing, Semi-Willing, Betrayal, Cruel Pred, Uncaring Observers, Sex
Tone and style inspired by user Tyslan03

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Tyslan03

Doing my best to not spoil anything…
A four-part series about a future/alternate Earth post-contact with the voracious alien race known as the Quisling; physically inhuman, but with a reserved society much like Star Trek’s Vulcans.
The citizens of Earth are on their way to joining the greater galactic community… But they are not there yet!
As such, humans are can be gobbled up by the alien ‘allies’ without essentially no legal protections; like giving a rich person a parking ticket.

Each of the 4 parts are written from the perspective of a different character, following them during their involvement with a ‘vore-related activity’; ranging from horrified observer to willing participant, and even from the perspective of a Quisling.
    1. A (human- male) Law student one case away from earning his galactic citizenship; doing everything he can to avoid getting nommed before then.
    2. A (male) Quisling being propositioned by a human female who wants to become his concubine.
    3. A human woman has a casual, vore-themed three-way between a Quisling couple (male + female NSA).
    4. A Quisling (female) finds her mate (male) losing his predatory nature with age and falling for a human (female).

I am Excited Because
I love my design for the Quisling, and ultimately I hope that some artist likes it too; enough to make it 'reality'.
There are some really interesting Predator-Prey dynamics at play that I would to explore.

I am Cautious Because:
The stories contained in the anthology are quite dark; might give a bad first impression.
I wouldn't be sure how to upload them, as they would lack full-context if read independently, but would result in misleading tags if grouped all-together.

v—v

School Report - Collection of flash-fiction
No actual vore*, multiple/m, male prey, uncaring observers, cruel pred, humiliation
Tone and style inspired by user krishna3ca

https://aryion.com/g4/user/krishna3ca

Once a woman hits puberty, they gain the ability to swallow and ‘process’ other humans; whole… A twisted gift from Mother Nature!
Naturally as a result, males have become a type of ‘second class citizen’. That is not to say that men can be gobbled up without warning! Only that with each passing year, the rights guaranteed to the males of America steadily decrease in number and weight… Another decrease of note: The average male lifespan…
But even a world as cursed as this one has rules; we are after all, a civilized nation. No woman may eat anyone, male or otherwise, without that person’s explicit permission… Tragically, women have a way of getting what they want…

The story itself follows a high-school homeroom (senior; everyone is 18+) the day they grade their papers…
Papers about which classmate they would devour if they had the chance.
The answers were supposed to be private…

However!
As it turns out, pretty much everyone chose the same student: An unwilling boy named Pery; Pery-Prey, teehee.
So the teacher, a cruel and experienced predator (and a total milf) decides to publicize the results in way of a classroom forum.

Pery is then forced to go to the front of the class and endure the ultimate humiliation.
One by one, his classmates present the reasoning and desires around their choosing him to devour.
The story is then broken up into little micro stories, each following a different student sharing their report on voring Pery for a very different reason.

Featuring such students as:
  • The Class Bitch — Remembers his taste from when they played together as kids.
  • Armchair Gourmet — Feels it is important for your first pred experience to be ‘vanilla’; to provide a nice baseline.
  • Friendly Neighbor — Wants to be eaten by his mom and feels this is the way to get her attention.
  • Quiet Kid — Wants to torture/torment him until he is so mentally break that he feeds himself to her.
  • Bitch’s Lacky — Wants to impress the Bitch; as such will make it unduly cruel while also impartial.
  • Begrudging Third Wheel — Wants to get closer to ‘The Best Friend’.
  • Trans-fem — They don’t actually have the ability to devour people, but they think Pery (because of his timid nature and small stature) would be the easiest to conquer and control; easiest to experiment with and test their limits.
  • Timid Prey Who Answered for Extra Credit — Thinks he is the only one she could convince/bluff in to allowing digestion; the natural choice.
  • His Longtime Best Friend — Thinks he is destined to be eaten sooner or later and wants him to have the kindest digestion possible.
  • The Teacher — Joins in to show how a ‘true pred’ would handle such a morsel.

I am Excited Because:
The short length and varied nature of the predators would give me quite the opportunity to experiment/practice with different predator-prey relationships.
Also, I could add new stories whenever I wanted, without any feeling of (external obligation)

I am Cautious Because:
Well first and most importantly, the lack of any actual, physical devouring; would I have to label that as 'non-vore'?
Not only is the no actual vore an understandable turn-off for a lot of users (normally myself among them), but it makes tagging things confusing.
Even uploading it would be confusing: Do I upload them in bunches? One by one? Just keep editing the OG? I have no clue!
I think I might just make it a 'choose your own adventure'... But then I gotta figure out how to do that.

v—v

And That's All Of'em!

"All of them" as in the ones I (currently) want to start with.
I already have dozens of stories I have on my plate; they just didn't quite make the cut for my Aryion debut.

With that in mind, please don't comment your own story suggestions below.
I might do requests in the future, but for now I just want to do me.
Thank you!

Oh!
But feel free to offer suggestions for the plots above; plot points and alternate endings and the like.
That's totally fine!
EatPreyLove
New to the forum

Re: What should I write? (New writer with too much on her pl

Postby EatPreyLove » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:31 am

(In case you find this post hard to navigate)
The three perspective stories are:

1 — The Last Month

2 — Quisling

3 — School Report

You can also find them by looking for the bolded words immediately following a " :gulp:break" (as seen below).

v—v

Keep in mind that these are all 'placeholder titles', and that they will likely be different from eventual uploaded story.

However, (for the sake of coherence) I will not change the titles here to match; they will stay as they are.
Though I will edit the post above to include a link (an Aryion link) to the completed story, when (and if) I upload it.
EatPreyLove
New to the forum

Re: What should I write? (New writer with too much on her pl

Postby gynophagetopper » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:04 pm

I like the last month idea. Have you ever considered using the q-knife concept?
gynophagetopper
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration