Vore Conference & Expo

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore Conference & Expo

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:56 pm

This idea just popped into my head, though I'm sure I'm not the first to think of it. Basically, two friends go to a Vore Convention in a world where all kinds of vore is casual and commonplace. While there, they get to see and experience various forms of vore and meet other vore lovers. I even like the idea of one of the characters being an unabashed voreaphile and the other more reluctant or in the closet about them being into vore. Those preferences could lead to all kinds of interactions at the convention, whether they both become prey, try their hands at being preds, or simply just getting to watch and enjoy the different vore showcases.

If anyone wants to help me write this either via roleplay or brainstorming, feel free to message me!
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Conference & Expo

Postby Skulker » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:05 pm

Now I’m imagining a Pred Dom and his Prey Sub, him fully dressed and her in nothing but a collar and heels, being constantly asked to let people take photographs and videos of him eating her, be in the photos and videos of him eating her, or be photographed or filmed being eaten by him while she helps him get them down and rubs his belly when he gets too full.

Not sure what their r/ConHorrorStories entry would be; either some greasy creepster stalks her and tries to eat her when her master isn’t there, a wannabe gutslut attempts to split them up so she can be his pet snack, or he gets harassed by a group who’re there protesting the presence of ‘abusers’ (male preds) at the convention.

A background character could be overheard asking con staff where the Eating Competition is being held, only to be told the event was banned years ago for being dehumanizing and for misrepresenting the values of the vore community to the outside world… and because participants kept dying.
Last edited by Skulker on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowedByPetticoat » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:59 pm

^ I'm loving this, but for a female pred/Dom lol. I also like the idea of a live demonstration involving a giantess (I pictured the giant plant lady from Natsumemetalsonic's Harvest Human Season) performing different kinds of vore to an audience (with volunteers!).
SwallowedByPetticoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skulker » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:40 am

I’m also imagining ‘Prey Shows’, where Prey compete in categories like Obedience (following commands and performing tasks) or Presentation (trying to be as tasty looking as possible while also showing off how well cared for they are).

Yes, I know this is more of a BDSM thing than a vore thing, I just like combining the two.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration