HeH Society

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

HeH Society

Postby Skulker » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:16 pm

HeH Society (Human eat Human) is my personal vore setting.

The specific fetishes involved are: Oral Vore, Soft Vore, Safe Vore, Fatal Vore, Digestion, Respawning Prey, Willing Prey, Willing Pred, Pred/Prey Love, Size Difference, Big Dom/Small Sub, BDSM, CNC, Sex Slavery, Ridiculously extreme sex that leaves the Sub a broken mess, and Aftercare.

Humanity is divided into three types:

1. Normals, aka Norms or Normies, are regular RL humans in every way, except sometimes they produce children who don’t grow up to be Normals as well.

2. Preds. Preds are 8 to 10 feet tall, capable of swallowing large objects like a snake without damaging their mouths, throats or stomachs, can breathe while swallowing large objects, can control their stomachs’ enzyme and acid output, and can diffuse air into and draw carbon dioxide out of their stomachs. Preds are hardwired to be sexually dominant and to desire Prey both sexually and non sexually. Preds without Prey to enjoy will eventually begin to physically decline and develop mental health problems. Despite what their aggressive desires might indicate, genuinely malicious and abusive Preds are almost entirely unheard of. Preds want to be loved by their Prey, to protect and take care of them, and for them to only experience the kinds of pain, anguish, sorrow, despair, agony, suffering, helplessness, hopelessness and worthlessness that makes them feel happy and complete.

3. Prey. Prey are smaller than the average human height and are completely aware and accepting of the fact that they aren’t really people with personal rights and freedoms, but are instead meat. Delicious, fuckable meat that only deserves to live so Preds can enjoy it however they please. How an individual Prey expresses this is mostly determined by personality, leading to several different sub classifications of Prey, such as Slutty Prey (throw themselves at every Pred they see), Bratty Prey (enjoy taunting and teasing Preds), Bossy Prey (Power Bottoms who often assert themselves in a relationship), Quiet Prey (shy, gentle, sweet, and kind Prey who tend to be secretive about what Preds they fancy), Coy Prey (don’t really want to be taken by a Pred but aren’t upset if it does happen anyway), and Crybaby Prey (truly do not want to be eaten and used and are forever scared and miserable because of it, even though they also know their feelings on it don’t matter).

There’s also the Demis (DemiPred and DemiPrey) and Switches. Demis appear somewhere between Normals and their non-demi counterparts and only develop Pred or Prey instincts towards a single person. Switches look like unusually tall Prey or unusually short Preds, and can eat Prey and be eaten by Preds.

Prey do not digest in the same manner as normal food; instead they are dissolved in the stomach and absorbed directly into the Pred’s body. The Prey’s soul is likewise dissolved and absorbed into the Pred’s soul, however since souls are immortal this does not cause the Prey to cease to exist. Preds can also instead choose to draw their Prey’s soul, intact, into their own, which is a different experience for them both.

Regardless of which method of soul vore occurred, Preds can reverse the process and return their Prey to life whenever they please. Prey may also force their own resurrection, however this takes considerably more effort for them (especially if the Pred resists them).

Pred and Prey that truly love each other become Bonded. Bonded Prey only desire to be enjoyed by their chosen Pred, and become indigestible to every other Pred in the world. Preds may Bond with multiple Prey, and these Prey will automatically Bond with each other regardless of how they felt before. All Prey in a Pred’s harem will love, care about, support, enjoy, and desire the others, though maybe not as much as they do their Pred.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Re: HeH Society

Postby Skulker » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:13 pm

Two kinds of locations in this setting are:

1. Prey Cafes. Quiet, low-energy locations where Prey can gather and talk about Prey things. What sort of Preds they like, what local Preds they’ve noticed or had positive interactions with, scheming to play matchmaker between a Prey friend and a Pred they think would be good for them, etc.

2. Pred Bars/Pred Clubs/Dining Clubs. I haven’t decided on a name yet. These are places specifically for Prey and Pred to meet. Preds enter first to stake claims to seating, then Prey enter and try to find a Pred that they like the look of. If it goes well, they leave later that evening in the Pred’s stomach.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:37 pm

Been thinking more about the ‘Pred Club’ concept; not sure it’s working out how I want.

See, a big part of what the Pred Clubs are based on are BDSM Clubs. So the current set up is basically the same thing as a Sub going to the local S&M Club and then going that night to the sex dungeon of a Dom they met for the first time ever. Yikes.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:50 pm

I love aspects of this world! I'd be a shy prey, who'd probably end up bonded to a pred as sweet as me who made it quite clear how much they enjoyed making a meal of me.

I'd definitely hang out in prey cafes.
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration