Link can Drink Poes in Bottles

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Link can Drink Poes in Bottles

Postby ZoneScout789 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:44 pm

In at least one Legend of Zelda game, you can catch Poes (ghosts, basically) in bottles...and drink them. Whether this heals or hurts Link is random every time. Vore community, I ask you, why is there practically no exploration of this concept in the works of the vore community? I can't find anything. No writing, no comics, no pictures, nothing. Malezor came close, but unexpectedly side stepped the idea. Sort of. (I'm not mad, it was unexpected and kinda funny.)

There's so many things to explore in this concept. Why can Link drink Poes? Why would Link think to try? Why are they such a gamble? Why does Link get any benefit from drinking them? Do the Poes escape unharmed? Are they destroyed? Are they cleansed of their evil? Not to mention the rarity of preds drinking their prey.

And then there's the possibilty of other preds, like Zelda or whoever ya please. Lots of room in this idea. Hopefully somebody thinks this is a concept worth exploring.
Watching, listening, observing. Doing these things is what makes a scout a scout. And yet they lead to becoming something more than just a scout.
ZoneScout789
Been posting for a bit

Re: Link can Drink Poes in Bottles

Postby Skulker » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:27 pm

All I can think of is that they couldn’t think of anything else for him to do when he has Poe-filled bottles equipped.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration