Pred utilizing internal cameras to torment an observer

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Pred utilizing internal cameras to torment an observer

Postby FishnorFowl » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:28 pm

What I mean is, a macro/micro scenario in which macro pred which has cameras inside of them, more specifically, their mouth/throat/esophagus/stomach and uses this to torment a helpless macro* observer a means of psychological torment because they oral* vored one of the observers micro friends (or maybe a lover) and thanks to the cameras they will be able to see the horrific death,( or at least the horrific torture method, non fatal torture could work to) without being able to do anything
About it
Fatal + reformation could work as well
Also everyone involved would be an adult
And there would be no scat/disposal

I have some other preferences as well but this isn’t a request forum so I’ll shut up now ^^;

* micro observer could definitely work as well, but I like the idea of an observer who despite being around the same size as the pred, is still somehow helpless to do anything to save their micro friend/lover
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Re: Pred utilizing internal cameras to torment an observer

Postby DamiansMaster » Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:26 pm

Over six months later, but your idea inspired me and I wrote a little something.

Enjoy

Rebecca was running late for work. She had lost track of time in the shower because she had been masturbating, then there had been an unusual amount of traffic on the highway. To top it all off the street her building was on had spontaneously closed during the night because of construction. All of this had caused her to be more than half an hour late.
When she finally arrived, her boss had thankfully been understanding, but in her rush she had skipped breakfast and wasn’t able to pack a lunch. By noon her stomach was grumbling at such a high volume that she had to move into an auxiliary room as to not disturb her colleges. After another hour or so her boss came to see if she had completed the data analysis on a recent experiment that he had asked her to do. As Rebecca was handing him the papers her stomach let out it’s loudest growl yet.
“Have you had lunch yet?”
“No”, she admitted.
He thumbed through the reports, “You’ve done a good job. He said handing her a credit card he produced from his pocket, “Have a nice lunch and use the company card”
She grabbed the card and hurried down to the Café that was located on the corner of the block where she worked. It was one of her favorite restaurants, and she was looking forward to getting her usual; a roast beef sandwich with bread extra toasted and a side of their signature seasoned steak fries. She ordered from there frequently enough that the staff knew to ring it up and throw it on the grill as soon as she entered, and she was friendly enough with them to know most of the people who worked there by name.
A couple weeks ago Lilly, the cashier, had asked about her work. The building she came from was quite recognizable and the locals had coined it, “Frankenstein’s Lab”. They weren’t too far off with the nickname either.
Rebecca’s company, ThermaCorp, was a biomedical technology company. While she didn’t always agree with her company’s ethics (or lack thereof) she did take great pride in her work. Rebecca was part of the nanotechnology division and couldn’t wait to gush to Lily about the teams latest breakthrough.
Her stomach growled again as she flung open the door to the café, but it went silent as soon as she laid eyes on the scene inside. Lily was sitting in a chair in the center of the room sobbing, as the owner, Carl, comforted her. Attention drawn by the noise of the bell that signaled a customer arrival, Lily looked up at Rebecca and the sight of which made her burst into tears.
“I think you should take off your lab coat, it’s probably the logo that’s upsetting her”, Carl said.
Shocked and a little confused Rebecca obliged.
He got up and motioned to a door behind the counter, still unsure of what was happening Rebecca followed him through the kitchen and into a small room at the back of the restaurant. She could tell immediately that it was the managers office. Carl grunted as he lowered himself into a seat in front of a thick brick monitor that looked like it was from the 90’s. He typed a password and up popped a video feed of the main room of the café. Carl clicked a few times, and the feed was replaced by one that, if the timestamp was to belived, showed the café about 15 minutes before Rebecca arrived.
“Do you know either of these two men?”, Carl asked pointing at the screen.
Rebecca bent closer to get a better look. They looked almost identical as both had short brown hair and they wore matching grey polos and khakis. The only difference being was one was significantly shorter than the other.
“They came in a little before you did and got irritable with Lily when she told them we were out of some menu items”
Rebecca watched as they sauntered up to the counter, after exchanging a couple of words with Lilly the shorter of the two became visibly upset waving his arms around and yelling. Lily looked like she was trying to calm him down, but the other guy was egging his friend on. Suddenly the shorter man grabbed the tip jar and flung its contents at Lily. Lily reached for the phone the man dug into his pocked and flashed a switchblade at her. Carl paused the video and turned to Rebecca.
“After she threatened to call the cops he pulled a knife on her. I wouldn’t usually show this to a customer, but you come her a lot and work at ThermaCorp so I thought maybe you could help identify these guys”.
Rebecca frowned, “I work in the research and development department. These men look like they’re from sales, I recognize the uniforms, but I try to avoid the sales people as much as possible so I don’t recognize them. I’m sorry”
“It’s okay, it was worth a shot. And if anyone should be sorry it’s me. I’m afraid you won’t be getting your usual”

Rebecca’s stomach was growling louder than ever on her walk back to work. She was a disappointed that she didn’t get her sandwich, but more than that she was angry at what she had just witnessed. The drops of spit flying from the man’s mouth and the look of fear on Lily’s face played on repeat in her mind. If only I knew who they were, then I could teach them a lesson they’d never forget. Her thoughts were interrupted by her phone ringing.
“Rebecca, its your boss. I just wanted to call to tell you what a great job you did on that analysis. The higher ups are very happy, and to reward your hard work I want you to take the rest of the day off. Relax, enjoy yourself. You earned it.”
I’d enjoy punching those two dickbags faces in she thought to herself as she scanned her badge and entered the lobby of her building. In one of those rare moments where the universe decides to dish out karmic justice, she was greeted by two stupid faces who she had never seen before, but recognized.A wicked smile crossed her face and it took all her effort to hide the excitement she felt as she crossed over to them.
“Hi boys,” she said in her sweetest most flirtatious voice, “You two are just the kind of men I’ve been looking for. Smart, handsome, risk takers. My names Rebecca and I work in R&D. There’s this project I’ve been working on, but so far no one in sales wants to take it. They just don’t think they can sell it. But I bet you two can”. Teasingly she raised a finger to her lips and sucked on it before pulling it out with a pop, “If you come with me to my office, I can show you”
The two men staired at her wide eyed, until the taller one came to his senses. He elbowed his buddy and after a moment said,
“Sure, we’ll come take a look”
“Great!”, and with that Rebecca turned on her heels and headed to the elevator. Idiots she thought to herself.
Inside the two men introduced themselves, the taller one was Ryan and the shorter Chet. It was a long ride down to the sub-basements and Ryan and Chet tried several times to make small talk, but Rebecca ignored them. When they finally reached the 32nd floor of the basement the elevator beeped and an automated voice said,
Restricted floor. Authorized access only.
Rebecca placed her badge against the buzzer and the doors opened.
“Are you sure were supposed to be down here”, Chet asked with an edge of apprehension in his voice.
“Of course, silly. We’d be seen if we were to do this in my office”, Rebecca replied without turning to look at him.
They followed her down a concrete hall to a room marked ‘SRNK-7’. Rebecca opened the door and motioned the men inside. The walls of the room were lined with shelves filled with jars of different colored liquid. The only other furnishings in the room were a short desk and chair. The men shuffled around nervously as Rebecca reached into one of the draws of the desk. She produced three shot glasses which she then proceeded to fill with amber liquid from a bottle, before handing them to Chet and Ryan. They looked at the glasses, unsure of how to proceed.
“It’s just whisky”, she said draining hers in one swig, “for the nerves”
The men seemed reassured by this and drank their shots.
A moment later Ryan’s brow furrowed and, voice weak, he said, “I feel kinda funny”
“Me too”, said Chet. “Did you put something in our-”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Ryan awoke he had trouble remembering where he was. His vision was blurry, but he could feel that he was naked and sitting on something cold and hard. He tried to move his hands but found they were tied behind his back. He blinked several times and slowly his eyes regained focus. Rebecca’s face greeted him, except something was wrong because it was huge. Her giant eyes peered down at him, she opened her mouth and her voice was a giant rumble,
“You know, when you’re this size you guys are almost cute”, said the giant Rebecca. Ryan struggled to run away but his feet were tied together. He looked around and saw he was sitting on top of her desk.
Rebecca laughed, “Yeah you’re not getting out of here. That shot you drank was chock full of my nanobots, they shrank you and now I have you tied up here in my lab. Pretty cool right? But I haven’t even gotten to the best part”
She paused, “Wait, which one of you is Chet? I can’t tell when you’re this size you guys look so much alike”. She pressed her face closer trying to tell them apart.
“Whatever, it’s not important”. She clicked a remote in her hand and the monitor on her desk popped on. The image on screen looked like the inside of a pink tube that was shiny and dripping with some kind of thick liquid. “The nanobots in MY shot had cameras, there here so you can follow the action”
She popped a cherry in her mouth. After a few chews she swallowed, and Ryan watched in horror as the mangled cherry bits appeared on screen. The view followed as it was flung down her esophagus and again as it entered her burbling stomach. With a hiss the cherry pieces hit the acid inside and disappeared entirely.
“Don’t worry. I’ll make it a lot slower when it’s your turn. And because I didn’t have lunch today, I’ll have enough room for both of you”
The shock of waking up a smaller size had worn off and Ryan was in full blown panic mode, the adrenaline coursing through his veins was screaming at him to run but, his bondage kept him from moving. He glanced sideways at Chet and could see rivers of sweat pouring down his face. Ryan wanted to call out, but both men were gagged. Rebecca’s stomach growled in anticipation of the upcoming meal and Ryan could see pools of saliva beginning to form at the corners of her lips.
“Let’s get started. I’m famished”
Rebecca reached a hand out and wrapped it around Chet. He looked like a doll in her enormous grasp. She picked him up effortlessly and gave him a squeeze.
“A little pudgy,” she remarked. His eyes bulged from his head like a squeeze toy.
“The bar for men is so low these days. Although by how eager you were to follow me down here, I don’t suspect you’re not getting laid too often”
She pinched and tugged playfully on one of his feet. It was barely as big as one of her finger nails.
“Now which end to start with.”, she mused, “I think we should let your little buddy decide”
She reached down and carefully pulled off Ryan’s tiny gag.
“I, I u-uh…”, he stammered, “I think you should go feet first”, he blurted the words without thinking.
Chet’s eyes grew wide, and he began vigorously shaking his head.
“So, you want to be the last thing your friend sees before he’s devoured? Alright we can make that happen”.
Rebecca began untying the twine that held Chet’s hands and legs together.
“It’s not going to be any fun if he can’t struggle”, she explained to Ryan casually.
With that she tilted her head back and dangled Chet, feet first, over her wide-open mouth.
“Bottoms up”
She lowered him until his whole lower body was inside her mouth, at which point she let go. Rebecca savored his taste on her tongue. She could feel his legs kicking against the back of her throat and his puny arms struggling to pull himself out of her jaws. She couldn’t help the smile that crept into the corners of her mouth as she took in his futile attempts at escape. She pressed a finger against his tiny face and pushed him deeper into her throat.
Ryan watched in horror as Chet’s feet and legs appeared on the screen. His eyes turned to Rebecca and he could see the outline of Chet’s body pressed inside at the top of her throat. Chet was almost entirely in her mouth now and all Ryan could see of him was his hands and arms poking out beyond her lips, framing his terrified face. Seeing the pure animal fear in Chet’s eyes made Ryan want to cry and scream out, but the thought that he would be next paralyzed him.
She closed her lips around his fingers and threw her head back in a large jerking motion. Through the cameras Ryan watched as gravity pulled Chet lower into her esophagus, from the outside he could see Chet was being tightly constricted by her throat muscles, but the cameras inside showed every inch of agony that was present on his face. Rebecca held him there, clearly enjoying the feeling of his body in her throat. She reached a finger up and stroked the lump before swallowing. The cameras caught the sudden rush and scream as Chet was pushed into her stomach.
The view switched just as Chet came careening into her gut. He landed with a splash and for a moment green liquid covered the camera and obscured the view.
“Fuck he feels good in there. I was so hungry and he’s surprisingly filling”, Rebecca leaned back in her chair and let out a big sigh. A loud gurgle came from her stomach. By this point the juices had cleared from the camera and Ryan could see Chet in full HD view.
There was enough room for him to move around, but not enough for him to extend any of his limbs fully. He was cramped almost in a fetal position with his head tucked uncomfortably between bent legs. Ryan was transfixed as he watched Chet attempting to move himself into a more comfortable position. For a moment he was amazed at the size of Rebecca’s stomach, but this was almost immediately replaced by fear as the facts of the situation dawned on him. At first, he had hoped she would be too full after eating Chet and let him go, but now it was abundantly clear that would not be the case.
“Ohhhhh, yessss”, Rebecca’s breath began to quicken, “keep struggling. Oh fuck, it feels so good”
She reached down and pulled off her shirt, exposing her bare breasts. She began fondling her nipples and her breathing was almost a pant. The torment Ryan felt was compounded by Chet’s pain and Rebecca’s ecstasy. Chet continued to struggle, the cameras had no microphones, but Ryan watched as he mouthed silent screams. Amid her pleasure Rebecca emitted a sizable burp, and the liquid in her stomach started to rise. As Chet thrashed about Ryan noticed pieces of his his skin were starting to melt away, exposing raw flesh, then bone. Eventually he ran out of energy, the acid was up to his neck, and just sat there in agony. Slowly his face slipped down, and he was lost in the juices of her stomach.
Once he stopped moving Rebecca opened her eyes and a look of dismay came over face. She turned to face the monitors and her scowl deepened.
“Why’d he have to go and die? Just as it was starting to get good”
She punched the monitor in frustration. She huffed for a moment but then greedily she turned on Ryan.
“Lucky for me I still have another one”
This time she didn’t bother with the pretense of untying or dangling, and instead lifted Ryan to her mouth in one quick motion, shoved him in, and desperately swallowed.
His journey to her stomach was quick. But Chet had only begun to digest so there wasn’t much room left, and she could see on the monitor that part of Ryan was stuck in her esophagus. Gently she massaged the top of her gut and watched as the bits and pieces of Chet were broken apart. She pressed down and there was a squishing sound as Ryan slid amongst the goopy remains of his friend. Rebecca looked down and was greeted by a cute little bulge in her midsection. Her stomach was so full that the cameras she had swallowed were useless and all she could see was the cloud her of her stomach acid.
Ryan didn’t struggle like Chet did, she lamented this fact as she pulled the takeout bag from under her desk.
“I hope you guys don’t mind. I’m still a little hungry”
She giggled to herself as she bit into her roast beef sandwich with extra toasted bread.
DamiansMaster
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration