CockTF Pred Collects Unique Cocks by TFing Different Species

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

CockTF Pred Collects Unique Cocks by TFing Different Species

Postby Amorous » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:34 am

Had another story idea a while back that I realized is a very, very good idea, but didn't want to make it myself because I'm not fond of non-human genitalia.

It would follow a dude who wants to collect every single type of cock, and have them all attached to himself for one huge bundle of different cocks. He would go about this by Cock TF-ing different species with unique cocks, maybe he would absorb a wolf lady for a canine cock, or a centaur, etc. Basically think Interspecies Reviewers, but instead it's all about turning them into cocks lol. This has potential for being a long series of stories in fact, each entry focusing on a different species to absorb!
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration