Thinking about (perma?) Endosoma characters

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Thinking about (perma?) Endosoma characters

Postby Nebularts » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:00 am

I am kinda starting to have an idea that could start a comic series, but I thought ¿why not see what the people in the forum like?

The core idea I had is to make a big girl and a small boy, where the girl is a humanoid inhuman (for the purpose of explaining unrealistic stuff) and the boy would be alive inside her, probably both characters being immortal.
The explanation for the immortality was an idea I had where the girl pred can sort of absorb powers from things.
That's the basics but I haven't thought of something that I thought I'd ask:

What kind of relationship do you like between pred and prey in endo?
Eg. pred is monster-like and eats prey without knowing they're immune? They both like it? The prey doesn't like it at first but they're trapped? Willing or Accident...etc?
And also how "permanent" do you like Endo? Truly inescapable? Or able to get out? If able, does the prey decide to stay inside?

You could also say wether you like preys to be female or non-specific gender instead, or if you like preds as humanoid or monster-like..?
Nebularts
New to the forum

Re: Thinking about (perma?) Endosoma characters

Postby Skulker » Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:21 pm

For some reason your prompt made me think of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYjIZCGDeQY
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Re: Thinking about (perma?) Endosoma characters

Postby AnotherKinkyWriter » Tue May 31, 2022 7:44 pm

In endo, I've noticed that most of the relationships are pretty wholesome right off the bat. If you wanted to shake it up, you could always have the prey being super unwilling with this whole process, but still gets eaten anyway against their will. Whether or not your pred is a longtime friend, a lover, or even just a long-time secret admirer who wants you all to themselves, it doesn't really matter! You can make it whatever you want.

Personally, I think a really nice touch would be for the pred to tease the prey playfully over the next few days of their endo, teasing about how they know, deep down, they love this, and that they don't need to hide it. Then have the prey slowly come around to the idea, realizing hey, maybe it's not so bad?

But thats just a little bit of my ideas. Hopefully it helps!
A writer with severe DDLC brainrot
AnotherKinkyWriter
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration