Observer walks in on a monster/human Vore couple.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Observer walks in on a monster/human Vore couple.

Postby Ixtili » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:07 am

So a monster/human couple are into vore, the human in the pairing can reform or the monster can reform them whichever. The humans friend/roommate comes home earlier than anticipated and they've never met the preys partner. And from an outside perspective it looks like some monster has just swallowed their friend/roommate whole and is going to digest them forever. The monster in the couple kinda likes the idea of being able to continue the roleplay even though his partner is already in his belly and the observer whose experiencing something of an unwanted sexual awakening at the sight of their friend disappearing down a monsters throat gets roped into being flirted with and teased by what they think is a monster who ate their friend. Meanwhile the prey is the only sane man whose basically like "don't traumatise/arouse my friend you moron" but they can only be heard and understood by the pred and the pred is like "lol I'mma traumatise/arouse your friend".

I don't know the first thing about observer scenarios but this one just sorta came to me.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Observer walks in on a monster/human Vore couple.

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:12 pm

I like this idea. It's almost something I could write.
If I was to write something like this, I'd substitute the monster with a furry character (maybe a panther-type thing).

Sounds very fun though. Do you imagine the monster would eat the observer?
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Re: Observer walks in on a monster/human Vore couple.

Postby FurryTastyTreat » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:17 pm

Forgot to say, I'd also make the prey indigestible rather than able to reform
FurryTastyTreat
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration