Regarding Android 18

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Regarding Android 18

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:32 pm

So, for a good while, and I never got around to writing a story about this, but, for a while I had this idea in my head about Android 18 from DBZ/DBS. The idea was that Android 18 had a power similar to Cell, but she did not have a tail like him that absorbed people's energy. The special ability she had was she could take another full grown person into her pussy and deposit them in her womb. There, an umbilical chord would attach to the person she unbirthed. Now, I know, this seems like a common unbirth thing with most other unbirth stories. But the twist was that Android 18 could use her womb to extract someone's age from them, which provided her energy and greater strength that she may very well surpass 17. She could reduce the person she unbirthed to an egg she could send to storage in her android ovaries. A sort of cruel fate where they their soul are trapped inside her for eternity if she so wishes. Now of course, she has full control over the womb, so she can reduced them to whatever age she likes. So she could look like a very pregnant android, and still be nimble as ever while using the newfound energy the person gives her. Basically Dr. Gero installed this incase 17 and Cell failed in completing their mission to destroy Goku and take over the world. Now, how Android 18 would use this as "good" android 18, I don't know. Could be for any reason. As for if she was still evil 18, I'm sure many can determine how she might use the ability.

But yeah, did anyone have an idea similar to this with android 18 at any point in the past? I'd like to hear what your ideas were like.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Regarding Android 18

Postby KungPowPelican » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:02 am

This is such a twisted story idea. I love it, lol. Very creative.

If you ever begin to write the story, let me know. It would be awesome if you included my likeness (I'm male) in the story. I'd probably be the perfect guy for 18 to absorb like that.
KungPowPelican
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration