Cock Vore Pred Churns Prey Into Molten Gold

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Cock Vore Pred Churns Prey Into Molten Gold

Postby Amorous » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:13 am

Had a neat story idea pop into my head, though I personally am not into it, so I thought I would share it here instead of letting it go to waste.

It would follow a pred whose cum is molten gold, however, their body is unable to produce the "cum" naturally, if they wish to produce the stuff, they instead have to cock vore prey, and churn them down into their molten gold cum, where they would pour them out into a cast, and have the prey be made into a gold bar. Whether the prey is still sentient as a gold bar is up to whoever decides to pick this concept up.

Perhaps it could be based during an age where trading with gold was prevalent?
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Re: Cock Vore Pred Churns Prey Into Molten Gold

Postby TSaPA » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:42 pm

Given how prevalent the pursuit of finding means to turn base metals into gold was in the old days of alchemy, I'm picturing this being related to this character's 'gold cum' ability. Like for centuries these alchemists have been studying and testing these theories of transmutation to find ways to make gold and then this guy somehow manages to, on accident if not also while drunk, either find the key to transmuting gold and lose it down his ballsack so once he's sober he doesn't remember how he did it or got it down there, or just through literally dicking about discovers that all along the big secret lie in the testicles.

That or it would turn out to be the natural ability of like dragons or leprechauns or some other gold-obsessed magical creature, which an alchemist studying them for leads on how to create gold would learn the hard way.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cock Vore Pred Churns Prey Into Molten Gold

Postby Amorous » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:22 pm

TSaPA wrote:That or it would turn out to be the natural ability of like dragons or leprechauns or some other gold-obsessed magical creature, which an alchemist studying them for leads on how to create gold would learn the hard way.

Feel as if this would be better, if everyone had the ability, it would've been discovered, and probably more widely known by the medieval era, making gold practically worthless.

That being said, I can think of two ways you could go about with this, one would be the individual churning people in secret, and using their riches to get themselves into a position of power... Or their secret is found out by the king/others who are in power, and they're made to churn prisoners for the king's benefit.
Amorous
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration