Post Vore/Resurrection Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Post Vore/Resurrection Ideas

Postby Koraidon » Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:45 pm

So I want to have all my vore scenes be involved in a universe where Post Vore Resurrection is a thing. However, I want the prey to prove themselves being worthy of being resurrected back into their original bodies that had been consumed by a carnivore. What are some suggestions and or ideas as to what trials the prey that has been consumed and digest ought to face to prove themselves worthy of a resurrection?
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Re: Post Vore/Resurrection Ideas

Postby TSaPA » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Kinda depends on what this setting considers 'worthy' and/or if this effect applies to deaths other than from vore.

Off the top of my head though I'm imagining a story about NPCs and characters inside the universe of an MMO or Souls-like where on death they come back from certain spawn points in a diminished state and must find and claim some marker or item at the site of their last death to reclaim their old form and all their loot, but if they die again before that they lose it all and are either gone forever or have to start over from scratch (though those ideas may overlap to some extent).
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration