Robin Hood Vore Story ideas and suggestions.

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Robin Hood Vore Story ideas and suggestions.

Postby Koraidon » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Heya gang!

So I' watched Robin Hood for the first time last night, and I can't believe I haven't seen it yet. Such a great film. Loved the characters and Nostalgia of a Disney classic. So since my muse is fresh on Robin Hood. I'm looking to write a good smutty vore scene involving him and someone else in the story. So I'm looking for some ideas. My main focus is going to be an M/M story meaning homosexual interactions between Robin and someone else. Also I'm wanting to involve a type of vore. The vore types I'm thinking are oral, cock or anal.

The second character is most likely going to be Prince John, having finally captured Robin and winding up having some sexual business dealt to the fox. Now I'm trying to figure out who should be predator and who should be prey. I'd think that since Prince John is a lion he'd be the predator. But I'd also like to see Robin play the role of predator. So what would you guys suggest? I'm open to hearing your thoughts and ideas!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration