F/fff unbirth rebirth wild pokegirl idea

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

F/fff unbirth rebirth wild pokegirl idea

Postby Chranal1999 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:08 pm

Hey, well here is an idea of mine. Lana from the pokemon series is actually part of an all female subspecies of humanity. They live buck naked in the wild and in family groups. They enter adulthood by unbirthing the rest of their family, the excess mass of the family aging them. They then give birth to the rest of the family that has been reverted in age. Lana was taken not knowing she was part of this subspecies, but she returns and assumes her role of the new mother. She also only lives in water. I had another thought with lusamine and Lillie in this scenario. I don't have the money to commission this, nor do I know who would do this.
Chranal1999
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration