M/M Vore Content Suggestions

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

M/M Vore Content Suggestions

Postby Koraidon » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Hello gang!

I am trying to expand my vore content gallery a bit more. I'm currently in the works of writing a Hellboy vore fanfic with him and a werewolf and plan on posting the story as soon as its done .But I want you're guys' opinions.

I'm looking for M/M vore content that you as an audience would be interested in reading!

NOTE: I will not write MLP content. Sorry!

But any other Canon or species suggestions for M/M vore content would be appreciated so I can get a better understanding as to what you guys would love to see in the future! Also I'd love too see what types of vore you are all into so I can take that into consideration for future projects. Thank you for sharing your thoughts in this thread in advance!
Koraidon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration