Things to do with a constant vore belly

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Things to do with a constant vore belly

Postby SnakeEyes » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:29 pm

I'm looking for inspiration with my stories. One of my stories has a consistent pred/prey relationship, the pred always has big person-sized belly any chance he can get with his prey. The prey is unwilling but over years of spending time in a belly without being able to escape, there's this sense of getting used to the situation. What I like to play around with is the pred doing stuff in everyday life but having to deal with this belly in the way. So I'm curious, what kind of activities or every day life stuff would you enjoy seeing a pred do with a big belly?

For more details, I like to think in this world that this is the only pred. A day at the beach with friends would be maybe the friends know there's a person who basically lives in that big belly but strangers might just think the pred has a big beer gut. Things that disturb the prey is also fun, like the struggle of sitting in a stomach while the pred stuffs his face at a buffet or during a physical activity gets tossed around and disoriented in the stomach. Then of course you have the pred knocking into people with his belly or knocking stuff over, so there's a bit of a struggle for both parties involved.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to hearing ideas from you all!
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Re: Things to do with a constant vore belly

Postby ShamelessWriter » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:04 am

As someone who’s a big fan of long-term endo and has regularly written it I hope that I can help you out with some ideas.

Depending on your pred, something to consider would be exercise. A nice jog or run would really slosh and sway that gut around making for a bumpy ride. Abdominal workouts would put on some pressure and make for a rather uncomfortable experience. Eating with prey inside the gut is always a fun thing to write out. I would definitely take note or have the pred react to people staring at their gut when they see hand imprints bulge out from underneath, or hear muffled shouting amidst the gurgling. I could also see certain foods being dreaded by the captive prey. Viscous stuff like fudge and the sort.

If you’re going for a more mature angle, and with the prey having spent years inside the belly more or less, maybe the topic of if/when they decide to let off some sexual steam could be an interesting dilemma.if not then maybe

Subtle things like the pred using the threat of sleeping on their stomach or trying to zip up a jacket is teasing in a mundane sort of way. Maybe have people look his way when they down a drink and hear a muffled shout or plead echo out from their seemingly normal, if robust “beer gut.” Since their friends now of the person living in his gut, I think them talking and interacting with them would be fun. Even if it’s just normal stuff, there’s something comedic about someone holding a conversation with a muffled voice inside a gut

Unwilling endo is niche, much less of the longer variety, hope this helps!
ShamelessWriter
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration