Story/Art Idea: Steampunk North Atlantic Sinking "Rescue"

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Story/Art Idea: Steampunk North Atlantic Sinking "Rescue"

Postby fearseven » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:48 am

Hey There.

My idea starts after the *** if you want to skip the introduction.

I've been a lurker for a very long time. I am more or less an orphan from the old Disturbed Things forums. I probably fit the definition of predator closest, although I don't think I can really be defined as vore insomuch as destruction/digestion is not one of my interests. There also has to be some kind of benefit to the prey. Being eaten can be involuntary, but they should be able to look back on (and that means survive) the experience and think of it as a net plus, a necessary evil, or even pleasant and something they may want to repeat.

The predators in my imagination are sexless, but my personal orientation will always be an attraction to women only, and my ideas reflect this.

I've had ideas for years now, but at this point I've decided that I am probably never going to draw or write any of them, so I'll let you guys have a crack at them if you wish.

This idea is somewhat steampunk. A liner has sunk in the middle of the North Atlantic. The people in the water, either with or without lifejackets, are in danger of perishing from hypothermia, with their Victorian/Edwardian-era dresses quickly becoming lethal freezing anchors.

The monster is a steampunk robot, sort of a combination of a shark, a catfish, and a submarine, and there are many of them; enough to take every person in the water. The attacks appear violent, with surging lunges from underneath the women being being powerful enough to launch itself and its captured victim partially out of the water. The catfish-like whiskers are similar to arms, and these tear and cut the lifejackets, boots, and other clothing off the women until they are nude. The monsters breach often, with the nearly-to-totally nude women in their jaws and mouths either struggling feebly or appearing lifeless, but also giving an involuntary-intimate display of themselves to both us and the horrified others yet to be taken. This is enough to cause the remaining survivors to panic and desperately struggle to escape, to swim to nowhere, but the surface of the ocean is eventually emptied of all the former passengers.

In actuality this is a rescue. The robots are actually designed to save the women and to help them recover from their hypothermia, although not in a way that most of them may consider as dignified. Their appearance and their method of attack is frightening, but that is in order to help locate the other survivors who may cry out in a panic or thrash around. Cold and water-weighted clothing is stripped off, and the interior of them is filled with warm water to help raise their body temperature. Their heads are engulfed in a rebreather that will keep them alive while lacing their air with a mild and calming sedative as they are taken to potential safety. Other, possibly more intimate, means of raising their core body temperature I will leave up to your imaginations.

If I had bothered to write this I would have made the fact that this is a rescue sort of an epilogue, with a cutaway scene of the robot's interior, and maybe a final scene of all the women happily in blankets and drinking hot chocolate in a comfortable room on a Nautilus-like submarine. But of course you guys are the creators, so approach it as you will.

Hopefully this isn't over-ambitious and someone or several someones will take up the challenge of writing/rendering it.

Thanks for Reading
fearseven
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration