MLP Story Ideas for Pickup (Not Commissions)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

MLP Story Ideas for Pickup (Not Commissions)

Postby Þistlecorn » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:35 pm

Here are some story ideas that I have neither the time nor the skill to write:

-Cadence goes to bed late at night, tired. She walks in to find Chrysalis slurping up the last of Shining Armor. She finds it sexy and has sex with Chrysalis.
-Ember manages to eat Twilight's castle and Starlight by mistake (non-fatal)
-Gallus, returning from Griffonstone after Hearth's Warming accidentally swallows Sandbar. This inspires him to eat his other friends so that he will never feel alone again.
-Panicked after being found out as Grogar, Discord eats Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek before they can depower him. (Possible hammerspace?)
-Sunburst, fearing that Trixie is moving in on Starlight, decides to eat her.
-Pharynx, now reformed, finds the changelings who bullied Thorax when they were young. After misconstruing some constructive criticism from them, he eats them.
-At the wedding of Yona and Sandbar, Yona accidentally swallows Sandbar when he kisses the bride. (Possible non-fatal?)
-Thorax and Ember marry, causing their kingdoms to unite. They then set their kingdoms upon Equestria and devour all the ponies. They, of course, get the royal sisters.
-Gallus, in his duties as a royal guard, eats criminals. This causes him to get a bit chubby. He comes home one night, stomach full, to his wife, Silverstream, who loves this entire arrangement.
Þistlecorn
New to the forum

Re: MLP Story Ideas for Pickup (Not Commissions)

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:10 pm

This is gonna fill my plate for a while concerning stories, but I'll take the top 7 from Cadance down to the wedding of Yona and Sandbar. I'm leaving the other two for others because I don't tend to do fatal.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Re: MLP Story Ideas for Pickup (Not Commissions)

Postby Þistlecorn » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:52 am

Well, I had intended all but the marked ones to be fatal, but hey, you do with them as you wish.
Þistlecorn
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration