New Vore Game Idea "Becoming Apex Predator" MF/MF Multi Vore

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

New Vore Game Idea "Becoming Apex Predator" MF/MF Multi Vore

Postby CronoDragon » Fri May 28, 2021 2:16 pm

I have played a lot of vore games and mods, all very good just can’t find one that I like, I made up ideas in the past and such but very hard to find one still

But here's a Vore Game Idea or Ideas I came up after sometime and looking over a few vore games and mods I tried and hopefully someone can try to do it or knows of such mods as well

Vore Game Idea, Title of game "Becoming Apex Predator" MF/MF Mutli Vore Types and more:

1. You play as Predator, Female or Male, if possible can be custom made and vore types can range for OV, AV, CV, BV, Unbirth and Absorbs

2. Players can grow bigger and bigger to eat bigger or more prey, there looks changes as they vore more and more like getting thicker, bigger, fatter, etc.
Can be seen in Images or Sprites on how much the gotten bigger

3. Can be RPG, Turn-Based, Rougelike Or Even Eat & Grow or Action style of games
As long the player doesn’t have hard time form the beginning and end to show there a strong predator plus its more fun that way, if need to can have some challenge as an options

4. Bigger they get the bigger, stronger and larger the worlds can become for them
It's fine if there no way to do that but as long it shows the Player is becoming more of an Apex to all

5. You can have other players or teammates to join in as well or you can still go solo if you want, as well you can have Story or Just Free Play It

6. Images, Sprites and Animations, Etc. would be very nice to have and seen to help give the idea of bigger they are as well how much then have eaten as well and more

I don't mind Text but please can there be at least some images to get a graphic novel idea please

7. Gameplay based around the idea of Vore with a mix of fighting is general (To Me At Less) is a good idea, You must fight to show your powerful but once you are strong enough to can be an Apex to those enemies AKA Vore them without issues

Again as long the player is always 100% against the player the whole time, And that to me at least would be my ideal Vore Game if it already or possible to make.

I do realize such a game is are let alone are Major Challenge but again it is an idea for a type of Almost All form of Vore type of game
Last edited by CronoDragon on Sat May 29, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Re: New Vore Game Idea, If Possible to Make or If there Alre

Postby Aleph-Null » Fri May 28, 2021 2:41 pm

CronoDragon wrote:2. Players can grow bigger and bigger to eat bigger or more prey, there looks changes as they vore more and more like getting thicker, bigger, fatter, etc.

6. Images, Sprites and Animations, Etc. would be very nice to have and seen to help give the idea of bigger they are as well how much then have eaten as well and more

I don't mind Text but please can there be at least some images to get a graphic novel idea please

The primary problem with your request is the art load. This kind of thing has been discussed before, but with 2D art, the workload balloons.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: New Vore Game Idea, If Possible to Make or If there Alre

Postby CronoDragon » Sat May 29, 2021 11:15 pm

Aleph-Null wrote:
CronoDragon wrote:2. Players can grow bigger and bigger to eat bigger or more prey, there looks changes as they vore more and more like getting thicker, bigger, fatter, etc.

The primary problem with your request is the art load. This kind of thing has been discussed before, but with 2D art, the workload balloons.

That I will not disagree with, it will be a LOT of work to do, but again its just an idea and some ideas are not always at 100%
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Re: New Vore Game Idea "Becoming Apex Predator" MF/MF Multi

Postby Redicicle » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:37 am

CronoDragon wrote:I have played a lot of vore games and mods, all very good just can’t find one that I like, I made up ideas in the past and such but very hard to find one still

But here's a Vore Game Idea or Ideas I came up after sometime and looking over a few vore games and mods I tried and hopefully someone can try to do it or knows of such mods as well

Vore Game Idea, Title of game "Becoming Apex Predator" MF/MF Mutli Vore Types and more:

1. You play as Predator, Female or Male, if possible can be custom made and vore types can range for OV, AV, CV, BV, Unbirth and Absorbs

2. Players can grow bigger and bigger to eat bigger or more prey, there looks changes as they vore more and more like getting thicker, bigger, fatter, etc.

3. Can be RPG, Turn-Based, Rougelike Or Even Eat & Grow or Action style of games
As long the player doesn’t have hard time form the beginning and end to show there a strong predator plus its more fun that way, if need to can have some challenge as an options

4. Bigger they get the bigger, stronger and larger the worlds can become for them
It's fine if there no way to do that but as long it shows the Player is becoming more of an Apex to all

5. You can have other players or teammates to join in as well or you can still go solo if you want, as well you can have Story or Just Free Play It

7. Gameplay based around the idea of Vore with a mix of fighting is general (To Me At Less) is a good idea, You must fight to show your powerful but once you are strong enough to can be an Apex to those enemies AKA Vore them without issues

Again as long the player is always 100% against the player the whole time, And that to me at least would be my ideal Vore Game if it already or possible to make.

I do realize such a game is are let alone are Major Challenge but again it is an idea for a type of Almost All form of Vore type of game

Ok so to go point by point. Warning, a fair amount of text here.

1. I'm currently in the early stages of making a game that allowed multiple vore types like this. But it's not even a pre-pre-pre-alpha yet.

2. I almost think you need to procedurally generate sprites on the fly here if you want any character diversity. Something I plan on doing eventually in my game.

3. Yeah my idea is turnbased and RPG rogue-like. With permadeath, though it's not necessarily game-ending as upon death you can switch to an heir, party member, or lover who liked you. I'm not so sure about the idea that you just progress by being the strongest pred though as many people would love being prey and trying to progress by avoiding being eaten rather than eating everything. Or feeding themselves to a lover before switching characters or something.

4. Scaling worlds could be trivial or very very hard. Part of the problem is that presumably it's all one world, at least to the player. If they start as a little fairy or something then individual blades of grass or whatever are gameplay affecting and the entire simultaneously loaded world might be the size of a neighborhood. Meanwhile when you're at macro scale where individual humans are too small to be prey, and your main prey items and threats are like... Kaiju, entire cities, and giants, even rendering or computing something smaller than a house would be a big slow down and the world would probably need to be country-sized, with options for time acceleration or fast travel. The point is, the world can't really be physically consistent or permanent. And that means that none of your original blade of grass scale affects on the world will even exist by the time you're big, or at best they'll be part of some aggregate statistic of that area. My plan is to keep the world one size and just change stats so for example a giant can't use tall grass as cover and a regular human can't walk over a thicket instead if through it.

5. Multiplayer on same computer is a lot easier than network multiplayer to code. But it's definitely possible with enough work. One problem with multiplayer is the larger the server the more you need rules and enforcement. So you'd definitely want something like a turn timer option and anti-cheat. The other issue is logging off, since a 24/7 server would presumably require you to have some people playing while others are offline. What happens to friendly NPCs or property while you're offline? Is it offline too? What happens if two human players are in a love triangle with an NPC? What if you log off with a human player in your stomach? Or someone's friendly NPC in your stomach? What if you log off in someone else's stomach? And even though a vore game is obviously adult content and does not need to be child safe, avoiding toxicity is still good for all involved. Preventing spawnkilling needs to be balanced against being able to have a sense of continuity after respawning and making it easy for players to find each other and interact. Having chat that allows violent and sexual RP language, presumably important for a game like this, but not threats and sexual harassment would be another challenge. Though that problem can always be solved by the server operator making their own rules about it and the game or server software giving them ways to easily search chat and behavior logs and implement appropriate rules.
Finally, an MMO needs a way to authenticate users as being who they say they are and holding them to account. However, without a centralized system for login authorization and no paid accounts this isn't as easy as you might assume. One option is to just use IPs, but people can log in from a different IP address or multiple people from a shared address. These people would have the same IP. You still need to be able to prevent someone from loggin in as someone else, so there probably needs to be some kind of username and security key, the latter of which should probably not be a regular password because that would let the server operator have a hashed password they could throw a GPU at bruteforcing at a bajillion guesses a second and people reuse passwords a lot. My inclination for such a decentralized system would be that players are identified by UUID and there would be an option for the server to limit how many UUIDs a given IP can use, as well as banning a specific UUID. So if a couple people on the same IP connecting to the same server make separate players and you need to ban one of them, you just ban the griefer's UUID then set the user limit for their IP to 1. In order to play from a different machine you can then copy your UUID. Unfortunately this would mean that losing your UUID file or whatever means no way for that server to authenticate you and you'd need to make a new UUID for that server. Though maybe a server operator would have the ability to give you your old one back.

Designing an MMO means needing to take into account human and network behavior and walk the thin line between being the totalitarian fun police and letting abusive griefer anarchy run wild. Whereas designing a game for multiplayer on the same machine is a bit easier with less problems to solve as there is no netcode or servers and toxicity, cheating, or credential spoofing between non-networked players in the same physical location is very much none of my concern.

6. Yep. As I said, this probably needs to be at least partially procedural or maybe modular unless you have an art team and a budget or crowdsource these. Even very simplistic styles are a pain to draw hundreds of unique characters in lots of poses, let alone interacting. I want to be able to tell it "generate all the sprites for 5000 unique characters, and generate those characters too, based on this range of parameters" and have it do that.

7. Yeah I'm currently struggling with combat mechanics a bit. I want defending to be a viable option without eating the attacker but I also want to heavily encourage vore as the preferred method of killing and I want the whole ecology of all this to happen in the background. Perhaps most non-vore attacks that aren't truly exceptionally strong won't actually kill but will mame. So a foxgirl that bites off more than she can chew and attacks a deer boy only to get stomped can expect to lose stats if they lose too much health. Basically if you win a fight on defense with a predator they will still generally live unless you really just destroy them, but they will definitely be worse for wear. Effectively a major level down. That will disincentivize people from taking losing fights without having to make non-vore attacks overpower vore ones. Of course, if you truly just annihilate something it should die regardless of if it's passing through your digestive system or not. A fairy unlucky enough to take an arrow from a full sized human should be dead, not merely weakened. I also thought about the idea of reputation/loyalty/friendship, as well as sex and love, so you could get a party of characters to fight together and have someone to switch to if you die, as well as meaning new characters would be born into the world, although I think it would be best gameplay wise if they were born as adults. At least physically, thus preventing the problem of there being children in a vore game. Not necessarily reproductively. They could have a long cooldown timer on reproducing. One thing I do think needs to be addressed here is pacing. I want to be able to savor my prey but I also want to be able to use vore tactically. Yet I ALSO want vore to be constrained (it should be harder to keep 10 people down than 1, especially if you're normally a herbivore) and to be escapeable (You shouldn't die the moment you enter a stomach or be railroaded into being digested if your character is good at escaping or struggling their way out or whatnot. Prey should be able to have last moment clutches where they manage to escape a stomach and turn the tables, or embarrassing situations where they force a full tour or something). Another thing I plan on making important in combat is stealth and detection. Getting a surprise grapple on someone and gulping them down or hiding from a giant or powerful predator is an interesting alternative to just being stronger than they are. I think I plan on making it so natural prey have stronger vision but a shorter visual range while more predatory species have weak vision up close but a long range, since their eyes are forward-facing.

So yeah. I'm kind of in the early stages of making something like this. I'm not sure on the multiplayer idea just because it's yet another highly complex and technically sophisticated system to add, and there are a surprisingly high number of those already, but I do agree it would be awesome to have multiplayer servers for such a game.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Suggestion & inspiration