Vore with social commentary?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore with social commentary?

Postby FRENKI8888 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:17 pm

So I´ve been thinking about ideas for vore scenarios. I´ve got a wild mind because of my combined ADHD and Aspergers. So if I offended you by this I´m sorry in advance. One time I had a dream and this what started the whole core with the social commentary concept. So basically a black girl is kicked out of a home because she can´t pay rent. she is literally skin and bones but she uses vore to gain weight and become more appealing (she becomes a prostitute out of necessity) She eats clients and robs them. she works herself up the ladder attracting more wealthy clients and becomes a rich sex icon... I was so tired when I woke so I had to write it on phone before going back to sleep.

Once I had this dream I developed 2 other core with social commentary concepts. Latina girl eats corrupt politicians. And Muslim girl takes revenge upon her village who stoned her for not wearing the hijab.
What do you think about "core with social commentary?
FRENKI8888
New to the forum

Re: Vore with social commentary?

Postby CarbonSilicon » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:07 pm

I mean, society is complex, what is deemed justice can be seen as false and or injust.

Like the Muslim girl hijab thing is a bit of a white saviour complex that sees hijab as inherently oppressive rather than an Arabic cultural head gear.
CarbonSilicon
New to the forum

Postby Jamjo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:38 pm

I'm up for a little more nuance to my smut. I actually like pr0n that's a little more thoughtful... but at the same time:
If you're wanting to do social commentary with vore, I'd just be reeeeally careful and read up on what you're going to comment on. There's an adage you may have heard called "Write what you know" but really that saying should be rephrased to "Know what you write" so it's a bit more clear on the 'do some research so you don't make a fool of yourself' aspect of the saying.

Also, no matter what you say as long as it's even vaguely political/broadly social, someone will be upset by it for either not reaffirming their world view, or potentially just possibly sending a concerning message. So just *really* know what you're commentating on, examine and reexamine your writing for how people might interpret it in other ways, and keep in mind that you might get some pretty verbal haters even after all that.
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Lookingforthis » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:25 pm

Well, for a work to be social commentary it doesn't actually have to be a complete reflection of our society but it does need to reflect it in what you are commenting on. I mean, if Animal Farm can be one of the most enduring political commentaries ever made, I don't see why smut or, indeed, vore can't be.

I don't think a good Vore social commentary story would make for a good vore story, though. Maybe JRR Tolkien, Shakespeare or what have you could have figured out how to both titilate and say something about our society at the same time, I sure can't think of any one else alive who can.

As to your dream though? "Eat the Rich" has been a theme for anarchists, communists and etc for a literals decades at this point. Simply making more visceral would freshen up the idea, lol.
Lookingforthis
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration