I'm looking to start writing a bit. Suggestions?

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

I'm looking to start writing a bit. Suggestions?

Postby ElyBlanche » Wed May 12, 2021 11:32 am

I want to start writing and posting my stories on the site. I'm pretty much Limitless with the types of things I'm into, so if you have any kind of idea for a story youd like to read, let me know. I excel at Vore ERP and Post-Vore Disposal stuff.
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Re: I'm looking to start writing a bit. Suggestions?

Postby TheWanderingTrio » Wed May 12, 2021 11:38 am

Couldn't help but notice this. How about something along the lines of following a prey in a predator world where the prey has such naturally large assets (whether it be guy or gal) that the other predators think the prey is a fellow predator? I'd be interested in reading something along those lines.
If you have the time, stop by the plaza. It's always open.
TheWanderingTrio
New to the forum

Postby ElyBlanche » Wed May 12, 2021 11:49 am

I see. Seems neat. Might do something like this where the prey gets eaten at the end, or the are turned predator forcibly. I really like that kind of stuff.
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nalzindar » Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 pm

What about an good old fashioned damsel in distress story. Perhaps the knight is just a tad too late to save his princess or girlfriend from the dragon/monster and only gets her lingerie/shoes/dress burped into his face when he finally shows up? Better luck next time?
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby ElyBlanche » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:02 pm

Sort of forgot about this. Will likely get around to these at one point. Thanks for the suggestions!
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Return to Suggestion & inspiration