Need some ideas for 3D anal Vore animation

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Need some ideas for 3D anal Vore animation

Postby Deled609o6b29076 » Fri May 07, 2021 6:26 pm

So I’ve been working on a anal Vore animation, so far I just have the script, storyboard, and voice work done so far but I have no idea how I’m gonna do some parts of the actual animation (also since this is my 1st time doing any 3D animation let alone and animation more than 2 seconds long. I really want to show the full process of Tsunade from Naruto sucking up Sakura into her butt however I don’t know if it would be cheaper to edit a pre-existing set of models for them two to be core compatible. Tsunade would prob need to have an actual anal hole that leads to the stomach and might need to actually model the inside of the stomach which I have no idea if that’s possible to stretch and look good. I kinda want to portray Venusgoth’s version of bellies where the face and hair shape kinda has an outline but I don’t know if that would work or not. Sakura would also need a fleshy and skeleton model for digestion.
Any suggestions?
Deled609o6b29076
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration