Digestive "egg"

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Digestive "egg"

Postby Redicicle » Fri May 07, 2021 7:41 am

I was thinking about the idea of a predator which eats prey and then immediately lays a shell or cacoon or egg containing the prey. The egg contains everything necessary to digest them into a nutrient stew which the predator then drinks.

Alternatively the eggs could basically be traps. Anyone walking by might be attacked by the eggs, which consume and dissolve the prey before the thing that laid them comes back to absorb the nutritious results.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Digestive "egg"

Postby TSaPA » Fri May 07, 2021 10:16 pm

So... basically the pred has a detachable external stomach? Interesting.

Would be a bit tricky to explain what kind of benefit such an adaptation could provide, though. i could perhaps see some kind of hive creature use this ability to predigest prey and edible matter collected by the workers and store it in long-term for the hive or larvae to draw from as needed, though.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Re: Digestive "egg"

Postby Lorelei » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:37 pm

I really like this idea and I also like eggs and vore or insectic or alien / monster preds with such abilities.

The idea makes sense in many ways and it also depends on the pred and the potential prey hab. Especially if a certain prey is too strong or too big to devour in direct combat / confrontation and such an egg as a weapon can catch and weaken the prey or convert it completely and liquefy it into juice with nutrients.

But it can also be a Pred that is not capable of Same Size Vore and can only devour much smaller beings in one go, but can also produce eggs and thus catch and digest / liquefy larger prey and then drink it relaxed after a while. The concept with a kind of swarm of bees or family also makes sense, so maybe only the queen can overwhelm and devour prey directly and uses such eggs for the offspring or as storage for difficult times, i.e. converting and collecting prey and its nutrients and energy into the eggs without consuming them immediately or sucking them empty.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration