Vore story idea! :D

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore story idea! :D

Postby crispy91 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:26 pm

Ok so it's less of a story idea and more of a worldbuilding idea. A sorceress living in the woods lures prey into her home by various means and swallows them alive. They are then digested alive and, using her magic, they are transformed into small "prey tokens" that can then be sold in her shop to various traveling preds. The preds can use minor magic to transform the preys back and swallow them all over again! She could have various types of prey sold at various prices and to various specialty pradators. But that's not all. Other magic users, rather than being "one time use" prey tokens, can be transformed into prey tokens at the end of every digestion, meaning they can be eaten again and again and again. And, (Because I'm a weirdo) pregnant magic users are the most sought after prey, being a super filling, reusable meal.

That's what I have so far but I kind of want to turn this into a series of stories. So I need more than one idea. What do you guys think?
crispy91
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration