Anime based on a vore story

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Anime based on a vore story

Postby VrangrGata » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:33 pm

We have a lot of vore games games, images, stories and interactive stories, but what about an anime? Honestly i never heard about it before, and i think a vore anime would be awesome, maybe using polls to decide how the story goes or the fate of some characters would make an absolutely deam nice work for our comunity.

Thats all what i can say, i gave the idea, and i would love if someone really started thinking on doing it, im sure a lot of us will appreciate it
VrangrGata
New to the forum

Re: Anime based on a vore story

Postby TSaPA » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:26 pm

Wasn't there one about people that "flew" dragons cosplaying as jet fighters from inside said dragons' stomachs?
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby FishieLips » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:37 pm

TSaPA wrote:Wasn't there one about people that "flew" dragons cosplaying as jet fighters from inside said dragons' stomachs?

It's called Dragon Pilot friend. OuUb
FishieLips
New to the forum

Postby sharktorok » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:29 pm

As someone who does a Vore-Themed Choose-Your-Own-Adventure , I can say that a full-on anime would be EXPENSIVE! I'd LOVE one, though. In an alternate universe where vore ever went mainstream, I'd love to see it. Closest I can think of would be if an anime studio produced a CYOA-style story in which a group of protags have to fend off ravenous monsters. Not impossible (look at Attack of Titan).

Now a community-run one from here? THAT may be tricky, as there are ALL breeds of preferences here. My own bias would be a bunch of human women getting nommed by monsters, and I can guarantee that turned off more than half of the people here. The same with most other preferences, to be honest.
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Return to Suggestion & inspiration