Unwilling predator

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Unwilling predator

Postby GameCube5000 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:17 am

I want to write a story that starts with an unwilling predator but I'm not sure how to do that since I'm new to the vore scene. I've seen plenty of unwilling prey since that's an easy concept but an unwilling predator?

My story is that Jotaro was minding his own business when he then gets pestered by a wild Finneon that likes him too much. She then forces herself down Jotaro's throat against his will but he actually likes it in the end. The following comic strips are those two up to vore shenanigans.

Can people provide me some art of unwilling predators so I can get some inspiration? Or suggestions on how to go about my first comic strip?
GameCube5000
New to the forum

Re: Unwilling predator

Postby Sharystria » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:08 am

On the topic of unwilling predators, I have no art to show you but I can tell you of an idea that I have played out with a partner before on this topic. Okay so, we made up a whole world for our characters, myself being in the role of the predator. My persona is an innocent and kind and gentle Kaldorei elf woman (Yes, totally ported my WoW character into this new story world setting) who has a nearly limitless capacity to eat. Okay so, an evil wizard sought to use her hunger for his own purposes as a weapon against an enemy nation.
He had captured her and held her captive, but he would sometimes bring her people or creatures or what have you as prey. He had also magically impregnated her with a lot of people, so she is even hungrier, but that's a whole other story. She didn’t want to eat the people that were brought to her, because she is a kind and gentle person, but the wizard used magic to amplify her hunger and he had his minions force her to swallow them. She always resented this, and at one point she is saved by a hero and she ends up swallowing the evil wizard and all of his minions and there is a happily ever after scene and all that.
There is a lot more to it than this, but this is how I have portrayed an unwilling predator. I hope this helps in some way.
Sharystria
New to the forum

Re: Unwilling predator

Postby wynonna » Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:04 pm

One of my Admiral Good gut stories, she is semi willing... She goes to an alien planet to use vore to help with population control. She set limits on how meany she could swallow at a time, but they keep forcing her to exceed the limit.
wynonna
Participator

Return to Suggestion & inspiration