The Slime Rebellion (looking for a person to make this)

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

The Slime Rebellion (looking for a person to make this)

Postby TheWanderingTrio » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:12 pm

So...not only is this my first topic i'm going to be making (Woo) But it's also the first time i'm throwing in my idea of a videogame.

If you haven't already, take a look at the Plot that i made which you can find here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/663456 (p.s. if it doesn't work then go to my page and read the slime rebellion plot story)

Basically, I want to make my own little text adventure RPG that is based around that plot. Ever since I played Dexter Sinister's Boobjitsu Martiarch I fell in love with that sort of play style (you can play the game here: http://dexsin.com/BoobjitsuMatriarch.html if not then just put in boobjitsu into google's search bar.) and always wanted to make a game like that. As you have read (or will read) i have quite the plot going on...only problem is that i don't know a single thing about coding.

So I am willing to have someone who is good with coding (Prefferably with Twine (the platform that Boobjitsu is on) but if not then other sites that are similar to it). The deal is that i give you the story and you do the coding.

But there is some bad news that goes along with this...I'm not that willing to pay money for this sort of thing. So...you'll be working for free. I understand that if you won't do something like this without payment, but no matter how you try to convince me, I won't be paying a single cent to you...so look elsewhere. I don't intend to be rude but that's the way things will have to be.

So yeah, if you are someone who is browsing this site and wants someone to co-operate with to make a text adventure RPG, and doesn't mind working for free, OR is randomly browsing around and finds this topic and knows someone who would be willing to work with me on this little project, message me.

If nothing like that happens, well hope you enjoy the plot i made and hope you enjoy Boobjitsu as well.
If you have the time, stop by the plaza. It's always open.
TheWanderingTrio
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration